It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris : the same day there has been an exercise about... you guessed it.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: gosseyn
Paris : the same day there has been an exercise about... you guessed it.

Of course there are mock terror response training events being conducted -- have people been living under a rock up unit Saturday?! ...or received a Holly Holm side-kick to the noggin causing long term memory loss from circa 9-11 onwards?!

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheInhumanCentipede
(Edit: TheInhumanCentipede, this wasn't directed at you I just hit reply to your topic)

I prefer to watch people ask questions, and question the narrative rather than blindly accept. Right or wrong, questioning these type of things is important.

The OP (gosseyn) is valid in asking the question he is asking, as are anyone else asking questions and digging into it. Honestly, if you aren't questioning these things then I don't get why you are on ATS.

The ruling elite benefit when there is bloodshed. Are there hoaxes? Sure, there are hoaxes. But when there is bloodshed and carnage to display on TV that's when the ruling elite can masterfully manipulate the masses toward the next agenda.

It's important to remember that false flag and hoax aren't synonymous. I do 100% believe at this time that this was a false flag. As we watch what comes out of the bloody rubble of this attack and if we witness the unification of France behind a war machine you should be reminded of the 9/11 attacks. The politicians make no bones about using 9/11 in speeches and talks when it suits their agendas.

I can only hope the French aren't as blind as Americans are.
edit on 15-11-2015 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: gosseyn
Patrick Pelloux (who was BTW writing articles for Charlie hebdo), said on radio that friday morning, the same day as the attacks, there has been an exercise about... multiple sites terrorist attacks, concerning the SAMU (emergency medical service), in Paris. www.youtube.com...

9-11, there was an exercise going on.
Madrid 2004, the day before the attacks, NATO ran an exercise (need confirmation)
London 2005, there was an exercise going on www.youtube.com...

Coincidence or not, you be the judge.

Before I believe in this being indicative of something, how often are tests scheduled? In the US you can find anti terrorism training activities occurring nearly every day in every state. It takes time to train people and you can only train a few at a time which means you constantly have training exercises going on in order to get everyone into the rotation.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I read this morning that the owner of the Bataclan sold up and left for Israel 2 months ago after 40 years of ownership. Not sure if that has any significance or if the source is reliable, but seems worth noting. Will link source after work.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I just find it odd they found a Syrian passport near one of the terrorists. Why i think its weird ? Because all we keep hearing from the MSM is how refugees that are comming to Europe are throwing away their id's and whatnot. Strange that exactly this guy kept his passport and had it on him all the time. I dont know what to make out of it. Would gladly make a thread asking this Q but dont have the time for it.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
I just find it odd they found a Syrian passport near one of the terrorists. Why i think its weird ? Because all we keep hearing from the MSM is how refugees that are comming to Europe are throwing away their id's and whatnot. Strange that exactly this guy kept his passport and had it on him all the time. I dont know what to make out of it. Would gladly make a thread asking this Q but dont have the time for it.

The ones throwing away their passports are NOT Syrian. They're doing that so they can claim to be Syrian. There is a big black market demand for Syrian passports because the Syrians are recognized as political refugees and can travel throughout Europe on a Syrian passport which is obviously why this guy kept his with him.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The French are the biggest proponents for a 2 state solution. After these attacks the question you should ask is who gains the most from them. Yes, the terrorists are patsies, and guided by intelligence agencies for larger picture/goal.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn I don't know ,hardly believe it. The Terrorists could have had this information and did there unforgivable act after that.?

edit on 0b08America/ChicagoMon, 16 Nov 2015 07:22:08 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 16 Nov 2015 07:22:08 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The fact that there is training 247365 ,to me. provides the opportunity to stage a false flag operation on a day of the operator's choosing. More like, training is going on at x so insert false flag here, rather than false flag is going to be here so insert training.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I never would have guessed this!

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: gosseyn

We just ran a two week long exercise involving law enforcement from multiple agencies and levels, combined with EMS and state emergency management.

And yet nothing happened.

Exercises happen year round. Hardly blowing the doors off the false flag crap with that.
who is we

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
a reply to: KindraLaBelle

I think the culture of ATS has changed. I'm not sure what's going on....
in the breaking news thread on this it says if you discuss it being a false flag you will be banned! What do they think this forum is supposed to be for???? I was speechless.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLaBelle

originally posted by: DelMarvel

Yeah. That's the same 21 second video I referenced before. Is there another source besides that?

ok again, since my previous post got censored real fast....

Patrick Pelloux was the main source, he was called at the scene as he is an emergency physician, that is also how he knew about the drill.

Now all I linked to in my censored post was a bio on Pelloux, in case you didn't exactly knew who he was. I'll link to his wiki page instead (no harm in that, right)
en.wikipedia.org...

so, are you suggesting that Pelloux is a liar?
that wiki article shows he was involved in the Charlie hebdo attack earlier, kind of a coincidence. he is head of EMS services in france, motive to lie.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: HorusChrist

in the breaking news thread on this it says if you discuss it being a false flag you will be banned! What do they think this forum is supposed to be for???? I was speechless.

No. They didn't say you can't discuss it as a "false flag." They said "Any further attempts at painting this terrible tragedy as a staged event or portray victims as crisis actors will result in the post being removed and the possible suspension of posting privileges."

Huge difference. Suggesting that people who were gunned down while minding their own business didn't actually exist or were actors crosses a moral line. That's the sort of thing that could eventually contribute to limits on free expression.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

No. They didn't say you can't discuss it as a "false flag." They said "Any further attempts at painting this terrible tragedy as a staged event or portray victims as crisis actors will result in the post being removed and the possible suspension of posting privileges."

Huge difference. Suggesting that people who were gunned down while minding their own business didn't actually exist or were actors crosses a moral line. That's the sort of thing that could eventually contribute to limits on free expression.
ahhh ok I misinterpreted . . . but we do need to be able to discuss all possibilities. what are they so afraid of. If no proof of it being staged is found, that theory gets debunked. let that happen naturally.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

ahhh ok I misinterpreted . . . but we do need to be able to discuss all possibilities. what are they so afraid of. If no proof of it being staged is found, that theory gets debunked. let that happen naturally.

Nobody's afraid of the truth if that's what you're implying.

You must not be familiar with this. It's not like these crazy "theories" get debunked and go away.

Innocent victims of these violent events, their families and other people just in the wrong place at the wrong time get singled out as "crisis actors" and conspirators and are literally gang-stalked on the internet. And it's online forever.

Go to youtube and search for "crisis actor" and "Sandy Hook" and take a look at what kind of sick, twisted stuff is still out there.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

You must not be familiar with this. It's not like these crazy "theories" get debunked and go away.

Innocent victims of these violent events, their families and other people just in the wrong place at the wrong time get singled out as "crisis actors" and conspirators and are literally gang-stalked on the internet. And it's online forever.

Go to youtube and search for "crisis actor" and "Sandy Hook" and take a look at what kind of sick, twisted stuff is still out there.
ehhhh not buying it, is it all because someone's feelings would be hurt . . . you could use that excuse to get us to not discuss a lot of things, but you can't pick and choose.

I like how coming back to this site right now there is a popup saying "Don't be stupid." and it is about how we're doing just what ISIS wants us to do.

let them get away with it would be a stupid one . . .

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

Correlation and causation mean anything to you? These exercise happen all the time, all over the world. The exercise could have been in Texas and you would have used it to propagate some insane theory involving the events that occurred in Paris. Next time a child drowns are you going to point to swimming lessons being offered in the same country? Sate? City? I won't be the judge, because responsible judges only make a determination based on actual evidence.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

ehhhh not buying it, is it all because someone's feelings would be hurt .

This kind of crap goes way beyond "someone's feelings getting hurt."

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Quick Copypasta from Corbett:

President Hollande is now calling for French Parliament to amend the constitution:

Mr. Hollande called for quick action by the Parliament on new legislation that would give the government more flexibility to conduct police raids without a warrant and place people under house arrest. He said he would seek court approval for broader surveillance powers. And he called for constitutional amendments that would give more weight to security measures relative to civil liberties.

Much has been made of a Syrian passport allegedly recovered from the vicinity of the body of one of the gunmen. Greece’s deputy minister in charge of police, Nikos Toskas, issued a statement asserting that “The holder of the passport passed through the island of Leros on Oct. 3, 2015, where he was identified according to EU rules,” but an unidentified “US intelligence official” told CBS News the passport may be fake, citing incorrect numbers and a mismatching picture.

Foreknowledge

The attacks were preceded Friday afternoon by bomb threats against the Gare de Lyon railway station and the Hotel Molitor where the German national soccer team were staying. Friday also happened to be the day of a “multi-site attack exercise” in Paris that included “police forces, firemen, EMTs, and others,” according to Patrick Pelloux, an emergency physician and former Charlie Hebdo columnist who was also mobilized in response to the Hebdo shootings in January.

Meanwhile SOFREP is reporting that the attacks were known about in advance, as French national police were meeting with “the German BKA federal police and BND federal intelligence service to discuss an imminent pre-planned terrorist attack in Paris” two weeks ago. This information lines up with newly released details of an arrest of a 51 year old Montenegrin that took place on November 5th in Germany. The man was reportedly found to be transporting AK-47s, hand grenades, TNT, and was apparently headed to France.

Iraqi intelligence, meanwhile, warned French authorities of an imminent attack and provided specific details about the operation that the French government has yet to make public. This includes the claim that the attack was planned in Raqqa, Syria, the Islamic State’s de facto capital, and included 24 people, including attackers and accomplices.

www.corbettreport.com...

This escalated rather quickly. A tad too quickly me thinks...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join