It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris : the same day there has been an exercise about... you guessed it.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: HorusChrist

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
a reply to: KindraLaBelle

I think the culture of ATS has changed. I'm not sure what's going on....
in the breaking news thread on this it says if you discuss it being a false flag you will be banned! What do they think this forum is supposed to be for???? I was speechless.

No. They didn't say you can't discuss it as a "false flag." They said "Any further attempts at painting this terrible tragedy as a staged event or portray victims as crisis actors will result in the post being removed and the possible suspension of posting privileges."

Huge difference. Suggesting that people who were gunned down while minding their own business didn't actually exist or were actors crosses a moral line. That's the sort of thing that could eventually contribute to limits on free expression.

Ya sure, discussing things which are very likely to be true, limits free expression because ????

You see, a huge portion of faith is being asked for here, when we get actually NO evidence, and always scads of ridiculous themes that are reported on, and acted upon by agencies that we are told have only our best interests at heart, after all.

It is a win win for those who actually pull off the attacks, and I do not believe EVER for one second that an attack has been pulled off as officially reported.

Coverups are made just for the sake of it, always have been, we should be entirely sick of this but no, now we have to regress to completely buy into a system, and never EVER question what we are told.

That is REALLY what its all about.

Spare me or anyone else the BS about sparing the victims, they could not care less about any of the victims, this is about controlling the herd in any direction needed.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: gosseyn
Patrick Pelloux (who was BTW writing articles for Charlie hebdo), said on radio that friday morning, the same day as the attacks, there has been an exercise about... multiple sites terrorist attacks, concerning the SAMU (emergency medical service), in Paris. www.youtube.com...

9-11, there was an exercise going on.
Madrid 2004, the day before the attacks, NATO ran an exercise (need confirmation)
London 2005, there was an exercise going on www.youtube.com...

Coincidence or not, you be the judge.

Before I believe in this being indicative of something, how often are tests scheduled? In the US you can find anti terrorism training activities occurring nearly every day in every state It takes time to train people and you can only train a few at a time which means you constantly have training exercises going on in order to get everyone into the rotation.

Nearly every day in every state?

Let's see some evidence for that claim.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
So I'm not sure why my comment was removed without explanation, or even any evidence that it was there in the first place, but I'll try it again...

Here's a video recently posted by RT clearly showing how easy it is to induce mass panic:

Whether or not the Paris attacks were a false flag event, it's already being used as an excuse to push through increasingly Orwellian legislation.

Quoted from a previous response:

Mr. Hollande called for quick action by the Parliament on new legislation that would give the government more flexibility to conduct police raids without a warrant and place people under house arrest. He said he would seek court approval for broader surveillance powers. And he called for constitutional amendments that would give more weight to security measures relative to civil liberties.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

The silence is a bit disturbing... or telling. Depends on the way you lick it, I guess.

Thanks for the vid and your comment, me thinks this needs more attention.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Adding Boston and Norway to the list:

Boston 2013

2011 Norway

London 2005

Madrid 2004

New York and Washington in 2001

The trained terror

And then this:

FROM PARIS TO BOSTON, TERRORISTS WERE ALREADY KNOWN TO AUTHORITIES

How... convenient.

edit on 19-11-2015 by PublicOpinion because: mad as hell

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tmeister182
The fact that there is training 247365 ,to me. provides the opportunity to stage a false flag operation on a day of the operator's choosing. More like, training is going on at x so insert false flag here, rather than false flag is going to be here so insert training.

That's the way I would look at it.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
From a completely voyeuristic perspective, I too wondered where were the pics and footage from the general public.

Heck, I've even taken vids while under fire.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join