It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will France's President go to WAR and Attack Obama?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
a reply to: Violater1

No. In fact hell no. The US is not funding ISIS. What is it with this constant need to blame Obama for everything. What next - Obama organised 9/11???

You are nefariously wrong!
AGAIN, here is the video where he admits to funding ISIL!

Sheeeeeesh. Shakes head slowly and walks away.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Extremists such as you are just as dangerous as those you appear to hate, in my opinion.

You're a dangerous and blinkered ####er.
edit on 14-11-2015 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

That's great and I already knew that if you had read my previous post you would have seen I stated ISIS/ISIL are one and the same, it still doesn't explain away the part of Obama saying he is training ISIL, all your independent article explains is the difference between the 3 terms of the same organisation.

So is he training ISIL or isn't he ? or is there another ISIL who are good ?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

Extremists such as you are just as dangerous as those you appear to hate, in my opinion.

You're a dangerous and blinkered arsehole.

How am I extreme?
Your empty accusations and ad hominem attacks are the only thing I see here as extreme.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
ok so what side are the volunteers of sunnis forces fighting.

that is in the context of the sentence and would indicate if he misspoke

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Al-Qaeda: Trained by the CIA... the original idea was to combat Russians in afghanistan.
What happened when the Russians were gone? The US left them behind with all that training and weaponry and facilitated the creation of a extremist muslim regime.

Saddam: Was active as an operative in helping the US overthrow the government in Iraq, he was very US friendly for a long time.
What happened? Well, his party had communist tendencies, so they began alligning themselves to Russia. But at that point the US had already given them all that training and weaponry.

IS: Well... we pretty much all know now, THE FACT, that the US trained local muslims to enable them to fight the US enemy that is Assad. I don't know why so many of you refuse to recognise that so many of those so-called Syrian rebels actually ended up turning to IS to fight for them. That means how ever you want to twist and turn it, the US training, money and weaponry that they wanted to use to destroy Assad, actually ended up financing IS.
And one can only ask, why the hell the assistance in Iraq was so weak, that IS ended up being able to just walk in and commandeer 3.500 humvees??? How on Earth is that even possible?

It's the ouroboros of the military establishment.

You think the people in the US are those in charge, that their voice means #.... it doesn't, you are slaves to a cause.
Congress wants war... never ending war. And who owns congress? Not the states... not the voters.
Congress is owned by whoever lobbies enough or threatens enough to make the individual politicians vote in a specific direction regardless of the interest of his or her voters. Democracy is a word kept alive to give you the people the idea that you actually matter. But as long as war makes so much more money for the guys at the top than the average hard working man will ever contribute in a life time, you don't mean #.

It's not Obama who's to blame. He's stick figure being waved around in front of the audience, while the real play takes place behind the curtains. You like the speeches, you like the sympathy, the human..... but that's just the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Haha another chump can't use context properly. Sucks to be you!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Its not Just Obama its NATO.

Obama would never be doing this alone

He doesn't have the leadership capacity to do this alone

He is following orders

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
response to your OP title:
No.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Your views across this forum show me this.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Not being American I wonder how you could accuse your president of such a horrendous act as "openly funding ISIS".

As much as I can't stand Obama.

ISIS gets their cash from OPEC countries quite a few of the 'Seven Sisiters', drug trafficking, and human trafficking.

They often leave that part out.

I feel for France. They really don't have much support from anyone.

Because here in the US our foreign policy decisions are based on nothing, but politics, and as everyone knows wars can not be fought, let alone won on those.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

France has the support of the UK absolutely, not one person I have spoken to, regardless of political affiliation, does not support her.

American people know what is wrong, they will do and support what is right.

What is right goes far deeper than this thread, as we all know.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

Al-Qaeda: Trained by the CIA... the original idea was to combat Russians in afghanistan.

Want to try again?

The CIA did not 'train' AQ. Hell it didn't exist until the withdrawl of Soviet forces from Afghanistan.

The US.Europe,Pakistan, and CHINA trained the Peshwar Seven, and the Tehran Eight.

Peshwar Seven

Tehran Eight

Afghan insurgents began to receive massive amounts of aid, military training in neighboring Pakistan and China,[8] paid for primarily by the United States and Arab monarchies in the Persian Gulf.[

en.wikipedia.org...

is a global militant Islamist organization founded by Osama bin Laden, Abdullah Azzam,[24] and several others,[25] at some point between August 1988[26] and late 1989,[

AQ

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Oh pray tell, who is to blame?

PLEASE listen to the entire video above... I suggest the second one from the bottom, I think like the 6th one.
edit on pm1130pmSat, 14 Nov 2015 15:11:52 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

I just wonder if Charlie would be alive today, how he would draw crusty.

Looking like Hillary Clinton no doubt.
She funded and fueled this nightmare in her secret war,
set the stage in the ME...along with current puppet on stage.

V, S&F

edit on 14-11-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Another nonsense thread....
Sheesh!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

No. In fact hell no. The US is not funding ISIS. What is it with this constant need to blame Obama for everything. What next - Obama organised 9/11???

You are nefariously wrong!
AGAIN, here is the video where he admits to funding ISIL!

It was a slip of the tongue. He meant to say "Iraqi." What is nefarious is taking one small segment of a video completely out of context like this.

Here's the full press conference:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar

Oh pray tell, who is to blame?

PLEASE listen to the entire video above... I suggest the second one from the bottom, I think like the 6th one.

I went back and watched the second video from the bottom and was greeted with a video of the president of your united states against a background of horrible, scary, innocent but spooky child voice music and overlays of Adolf frickin Hitler.
Did I miss anything?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar

Yeah. Going by Godwin's Law the OP loses the debate with his first post..

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

You're close but not quite there.

It isn't the president, but the country. The United States could stop having a president tomorrow, and it would all still be our fault. Only this time, it would be because we don't have a president and somehow THAT would cause ISIS.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join