It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rise of ISIS: How the Most Powerful Terror Group in the World Was Created

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: prisoneronashipoffools

I agree with pretty much everything you've said but the whole toppling Assad thing is over. The USA failed. Russia have taken control and the US are trying to get out of this mess as subtly as possible.

I don't really see how the US can invade Syria or Iran without going directly to war with Russia. Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

And remember ISIS went after Syria after Obama refused to bomb Syria in that phony saran gas frame up that it turns out Turkey and Saudi likely did

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: deloprator20000

So you're not saying it's aliens but it's aliens. It all makes sense now.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Mccain over there in the middle east taking pictures with rebel groups and the pictures that have surfaced of him with two of the leaders of ISL.

Do you have links?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Jesse said it.......
Columbus was avoiding the M E to get to India........in 1492.....
why are we going there now....? Ismael is a wild donkey....

I wonder this, too. Why we are there now, I mean. I don't believe it is all over oil. But I'm not going to speculate as to what everyone wants over in that part of the world...

Sometimes I wonder if we just left the area and minded our own business, for once, would things get any better?

This world really is a hot mess. WW3 just may be in our lifetime.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

TPTB control the USA as much as ANYONE, not sure what you are even trying to mean with all of this.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I agree with pretty much everything you've said but the whole toppling Assad thing is over. The USA failed. Russia have taken control and the US are trying to get out of this mess as subtly as possible.

I don't really see how the US can invade Syria or Iran without going directly to war with Russia. Thoughts?

Well I think the direct attack on France was exactly what was needed to go to war with Syria, because Russia intervened.

After all now you have France saying they will deal with ISL in a serious way. You have the UK, the US and Germany standing in solidarity and making the same pledge and even talking about a war summit.

If the summit goes through then their will be the formation of new Allied coalition. Where will they attack? Well Syria of course and just in case there was any doubt on the target, they even had the Syrian passport left behind to show them the way.

At that point if the allied coalition attacks Syria, Russia will have to make a choice. It puts the ball right back in their court. They can back down or continue to support Syria and Assad, but if they continue to support Assad they no longer will just be standing up to the US but to the UK, France, Germany and probably other European countries as well. They will quickly find themselves once again involved in a world war level coalition they will just be on the Axis side rather then the Allies side this time.

Who knows maybe the warmongers expect and want them to back down from the coalition, but I have a feeling they don't care either way. After all another war; cold or otherwise, is always good for the warmongers and the military industrial complex in general. It's big business. Maybe this time they will pull out the energy weapons.
edit on 14-11-2015 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typos

edit on 14-11-2015 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typo

edit on 14-11-2015 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typo

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0 x 0

Mccain over there in the middle east taking pictures with rebel groups and the pictures that have surfaced of him with two of the leaders of ISL.

Do you have links?

Well the picture is all over the net. There is disagreement whether the two men in the photo are really the leaders of ISL or simply members of other rebel factions. I personally don't know either way.

Alleged ISIS Photo Controversy Engulfs Sen. John McCain

But the picture is not really that important to the timeline.It doesn't change the fact that MCCain went their met with and was photographed with rebels in Syria, we supported them and immediately ISL grew better armed and stronger not weaker.

Even Rand Paul said the same thing. Here is a link to that.

Rand Paul: We armed ISIS' allies in Syria to fight them in Iraq
edit on 14-11-2015 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typos

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Well I think at this point the west needs to align with Russia. It's clear who our enemy is and it's not Assad...

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Pretty sure if you want to find the biggest terrorist groups, you can look no further than the United States Military...

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

Wow...a thread by JesseVentura without "Jesse Ventura" in the title! Amazing! That must have been a tough one to do.

I wonder if he's ever responded to any of his hit & run threads here on ATS (?). Probably not even him posting.

What a joke!

BTW, Jesse, the US didn't create ISIS, extremist Islam did.

edit on 11/15/2015 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Isis. Funded by the New World Order and allowed to romp around in the vacuum the NWO created in Iraq. Used as a scapegoat to move into Syria for whatever the NWO wants to do there, possibly start a new hot cold war with Russia and The West. Now the NWO helped to move ISIS into Europe and the USA( in all probability) by bankrolling and enabling the exodus of refugees from Syria and North Africa so they can commit acts of terror. NWO blows up a Russian plane to give Russia the go ahead to step up their move into Syria. Now we can finally move into Syria as well to get ISIS after the Paris attacks. Just WTF is the fascination with Syria that they want to march in and take it over? Is it because its next to Israel? Is it just a good base of operations into Iran and/ or Saudi Arabia? Is it the banking cartels that want control of it like Iraq?
They seem to be working overtime and doing cartwheels and somersaults to get everybody to sig on to ISIS being the boogey man, just like they did with global warming. People aren't convinced and they finally just go ahead and do what they want to anyway.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Actually Obama wanted to bomb Syria but congress refuse to let him do it. U got it backwards. The US armed and Funded ISIS to overthrow Assad. Now they can't control their own Frankenstein.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
I wonder this, too. Why we are there now, I mean. I don't believe it is all over oil. But I'm not going to speculate as to what everyone wants over in that part of the world...

The GOD Business..GUNS OIL & DRUGS

Yesterday I watched a very fascinating interview by Ole Dammegard, (I think) in this thread.

The jist of it was that all wars provide a constant and massive flow of cash, drugs, and other 'perks'.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: deloprator20000

It's all a reaction to the presence of ETs, they cannot defeat them, so instead they want to control us. They create giant enemies to keep focus off of them and ETs, just like they did in the cold war and like they are doing now.

And your falling for their biggest lie!!!!! If they came out 20 or even 30 years ago and said E.T. was real nobody would have believed them, after decades of denial you all would believe it now lol.

E.T. does not and will never exist!!!!!

That is the next play, a fake alien invasion. Even the Bible tells you that the Anti-Christ will come with all signs and lying wonders! He will perform great miracles and proclaim himself to be god.

We already know they have the technology for it. If you see a little grey E.T. SHOOT IT!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
TPTB control the USA as much as ANYONE, not sure what you are even trying to mean with all of this.

Joby Warrick claims that the United States is behind ISIS.

I said that TPTB are NOT the USA.

You don't see a problem with this?

Warrick works for the MSM press which disqualifies him as a reliable source...

Many like JFK, Disraeli, Roosevelt, etc. were able to look beyond the façade and figure this out, why can't WE?

"Governments do not govern, but merely control the machinery of government, being themselves controlled by the hidden hand." ~ Benjamin Disraeli; Prime Minister of England

Past presidents of the United States and other high profile political leaders have repeatedly issued warnings over the last 214 years that the U.S. government is under the control of an “invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.”

According to six of our former presidents, one vice-president, and a myriad of other high profile political leaders, an invisible government that is “incredibly evil in intent” has been in control of the U.S. government “ever since the days of Andrew Jackson” (since at least 1836). They “virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both parties… It operates under cover of a self-created screen [and] seizes our executive officers, legislative bodies, schools, courts, newspapers and every agency created for the public protection.”

“A power has risen up in the government greater than the people themselves, consisting of many and various powerful interests, combined in one mass, and held together by the cohesive power of the vast surplus in banks.” – John C. Calhoun, Vice President (1825-1832)

From Washington to JFK: Former Presidents Warn About Illuminati

This is a much bigger issue than just governments or nations.

It involves everything BTW, not just the 'gubmint'...

The issue is global and it transcends all borders and all governments.

By adopting this chameleon strategy, this satanic cult infiltrated and subverted most governments and religions, and established an invisible tyranny without drawing much attention. ~ Henry Makow Ph.D.

“Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.”— Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States

"Danny Casolaro called it "the Octopus". A vast, interlocking network of criminal conspiracy that reaches into every branch and agency of the U.S. government, many other national governments, and every sector of our societies."

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

All that does is move up the timeline on their next play. That play puts Israel in the line of fire or too close for comfort. The Arabs blame Israel for everything as it is.

If Russia really wanted to stop ISIS and not just save Assad, they would invade Turkey from Syria and their side. Turkey being a NATO ally is the only thing that prevents it.

That is why Putin threatened Erdogan to turn the area into another Stalingrad. Kind of a weak statement if you ask me. Turning Ankara into Glass would have been better

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
The GOD Business..GUNS OIL & DRUGS

I left out the most important part... DEPOPULATION.

There are many means and methods of depopulation that are being employed today, the 3 primary of which include; unsustainable/exploitative international development, which leads to massive hunger, starvation and famine worldwide (at least 40 million deaths annually), the fomentation of war, hatred and military procurements throughout the nations leading to millions of deaths worldwide, and finially, the creation and spread of infectious diseases leading to global pandemic, plague and pestilence on an unprecedented scale.

rense.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: blujack21

He says that because that is the perspective he has. He is not a competent Military person.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

No, he walked around the Rose Garden and talked himself out of it. He had the ships at Assad's doorstep after he used chemical weapons on his own people. Then he talked himself out of it. He is a reluctant President. He has no stomach for war and unfortunately war is a major part of the Presidency.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join