It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Stalin Files on Hitler's End

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This article is dated 30 April 2015 in the Daily Mail.

'This is the true history of what happened to Hitler,' says an FSB spokesman. 'He died in Berlin and we have the papers to prove it.'

The secret Hitler file was supposed to go on display in Moscow. Does anyone know if it ever did???

The files, held by Russia's FSB federal security service, are said to detail exactly what happened to his body in the confusing months following his death in 1945, until it was disposed of for good by a nervous Soviet state in the 1970s.
This is the first I've heard of the Soviets having it up until the 1970's.
He is suspected of shooting himself in the mouth, while she swallowed cyanide; however, it was initially thought they both used poison.

It seems the fire, which is said to have blazed for more than two hours, did not manage to obliterate their bodies for good: petrol's scarcity has been given as one possible reason. According to SMERSH, they underwent a forensic examination on May 8 at Field Hospital No 496 in Buch.
Dental examination reportedly positively identified Hitler. The bodies were then secretly buried in a location in Buch.

Again reluctant to let go of their prize, SMERSH officers exhumed the bodies in the summer of 1945 and moved them to Rathenow, 55 miles from Berlin, where they were reinterred by other SMERSH agents, who were later assigned to Siberia so they could never tell of their strange and secret mission. On January 13, 1946, the bodies were once again dug up in Rathenow by an investigation committee headed by SMERSH Lieutenant General Selenin.
Hitler's skull was sent to Stalin in Moscow? it now resides on the third floor of the State Archive of the Russian Federation. Is this true?? Has anyone heard of this before? The article continues what future leaders did with the remains. Stalin-Hitler

I found a second article online, which I doubt the authenticity of information contain within. It's called Hitler's South Pole Hideaway, January/February 2013.

Doubtful Death

Such an idea started circulating immediately after the end of the war. In 1952, President Dwight D. Eisenhower said: “We have been unable to unearth one bit of tangible evidence of Hitler’s death. Many people believe that Hitler escaped from Berlin.”

Additionally,

Stalin’s top army officer, Marshall Gregory Zhukov, whose troops were the first to enter Berlin, flatly stated after a long thorough investigation in 1945: “We have found no corpse that could be Hitler’s.” The chief of the U.S. trial counsel at Nuremberg, Thomas J. Dodd, said: “No one can say he is dead.” Former Secretary of State Jimmy Byrnes in his book Frankly Speaking stated that, after the war, at the Potsdam Conference of the Big Four, he met Stalin, who “left his chair, came over, and clinked his liquor glass with mine in a very friendly manner. I said to him: ‘Marshal Stalin, what is your theory about the death of Hitler?’ Stalin re­plied: ‘He is not dead. He escaped either to Spain or Argentina.’ ”

This contradicts everything in the first article. Urban legends Never Die! lol What are ATS'ers thoughts on Massimo Polidoro? Legitimate? What about CICAP?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Nawwww,he retired in Argentina so WE could grab his best guys..www.intellihub.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Released FBI documents prove that they were not only aware of Hitler’s presence in Argentina; they were also helping to cover it up.
To what end? By what means?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Can't say I buy it.... but that was an interesting read.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

Can't say I buy it.... but that was an interesting read.

Me either. The Soviets/Russians are/were master counterintelligence/disinformation folks!

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
There was a TV program made of this story and of yet all the stories (even this FSB guy) have to be proven and the only way to prove any of the stories is for the old KGB files to be opened for access. But they aint gonna do that soon because there are vast amounts of very delicate material that the Russians don't want anybody to know about.
Anyhoo, the TV program puts the emphasis on the NKVD. The Russians were in control of Berlin a good time before American and British forces were allowed to enter. Now every Russian army unit had a couple of NKVD officers attached to it and when they took the Hitler bunker they were shown the burnt bodies of Hitler and Eva. It was reported that only bones were present. The NKVD removed the remains and buried them in their East German headquarters. They remained there till after the NKVD was absorbed into the KGB. The KGB took over the remains and moved them when they saw fit. It was reported that they were moved 3 or 4 times. As far as the story goes there is only one fragment of Hitler skull that was kept in KGB archives and the rest of the bones were ground up and scattered in a river, They did not say which river for fear of creating a shrine for neo- nazis.
As an addendum the skull fragment was supposedly tested in the late nineties and it was found to be female not male.
But sadly these will only be stories till the original evidence is shown.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Doesn't the History Channel have an entire show devoted to this now? Hunting Hitler, or something like that? There were some ads for it during the Oak Island show.
edit on 13-11-2015 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
i swing to antartica and admiral byrd hunting hitler,heres a russian film about this.

arghhhhhhhh what have i done wrong here's the link. www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-11-2015 by stuthealien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I think this has been debunked not once, not twice, but many times. For some reason, people like inventing stories about Hitler.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Cosmic911

GREAT thread, thanks for putting this together.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
For some reason, people like inventing stories about Hitler.

Hitler was a plucky little guy who managed to go from being a pathetic loser in jail to terrorizing the entire world. That's a story that really appeals to a lot of losers.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Cosmic911a lot of fake disinfo came out of Russia after the USSR got couped and CIA took over. Such as mitrokhin archive. Beware stuff that supports the official USA govt's cover stories. Hitler lived out his life in South America along with other Nazis the CIA helped smuggle out with paperclip.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
there was a show on either histroy or the discovery channel that a guy was allowed to exmine the skull parts that they have left and the parts were determined to be a woman.

here is just one link.

Until now. In the wake of new revelations, the histories of Hitler's death may need to be rewritten – and left open-ended. American researchers claim to have demonstrated that the skull fragment, secretly preserved for decades by Soviet intelligence, belonged to a woman under 40, whose identity is unknown. DNA analyses performed on the bone, now held by the Russian State Archive in Moscow, have been processed at the genetics lab of the University of Connecticut. The results, broadcast in the US by a History Channel documentary, Hitler's Escape, astonished scientists.
Tests on skull fragment cast doubt on Adolf Hitler suicide story

also there is one guy that claims he found hitlers grave in i think ir was brazil, and he was dug up and moved back to germany. he claims the some of the clay soil that is on the grave in germany matches the soil from brazil.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

GREAT thread, thanks for putting this together.

Thank you!!! I enjoyed reading the articles too.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: HorusChrist
a reply to: Cosmic911a lot of fake disinfo came out of Russia after the USSR got couped and CIA took over. Such as mitrokhin archive. Beware stuff that supports the official USA govt's cover stories. Hitler lived out his life in South America along with other Nazis the CIA helped smuggle out with paperclip.

In regards to Operation Paperclip, I would place more importance on Hitler's scientists than Hitler himself. Just MHO.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

This is a precise summary of the events in the article.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Smuggled out by submarine in order to augment Project PAPERCLIP and get the best brains behind the Nazi regime.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Smuggled out by submarine in order to augment Project PAPERCLIP and get the best brains behind the Nazi regime.

I know Hitler surrounded himself with some of the greatest minds Germany had to offer. It's unfortunate he used their intellectual prowess for such evil. There's no doubt there were some Nazi officials that were just as evil as Hitler, Goebbels, Himmler, and Goring, for example. What's the verdict on Wernher von Braun? He did belong to the Nazi party and was a member of the SS. Did he just ride Hitler's coat-tails to exploit rocket technology, or was he really a 'bad guy?'

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cosmic911

I know Hitler surrounded himself with some of the greatest minds Germany had to offer. It's unfortunate he used their intellectual prowess for such evil. There's no doubt there were some Nazi officials that were just as evil as Hitler, Goebbels, Himmler, and Goring, for example. What's the verdict on Wernher von Braun? He did belong to the Nazi party and was a member of the SS. Did he just ride Hitler's coat-tails to exploit rocket technology, or was he really a 'bad guy?'

Sorry if I'm straying a bit...

But Hitler did surround himself with the best and brightest....

Is it possible he would have also made sure some of those were responsible for getting him outta dodge before it was too late?

(I'm not saying I believe he escaped... quite frankly... I never really thought about it but I find it an interesting conspiracy theory - for entertainment only).

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

originally posted by: Cosmic911

Sorry if I'm straying a bit...

But Hitler did surround himself with the best and brightest....

Is it possible he would have also made sure some of those were responsible for getting him outta dodge before it was too late?

(I'm not saying I believe he escaped... quite frankly... I never really thought about it but I find it an interesting conspiracy theory - for entertainment only).

I don't think you strayed; I think the post is right-on. I don't think he made it out of Germany alive. I think he and Eva committed suicide. I don't think Hitler would wanted to be a prisoner of Stalin. I can't imagine what terrible things Stalin would do to him.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join