It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mental loops. Legs shaking uncontrollably. Physical reactions to my thoughts.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
My girlfriend and I both described as acid-like, without the visual distortions.

Go into my room to start sleeping.
I can tell something is off about this, but ignore that feeling and try to sleep. My eyes are closed but I know I'm not asleep, and she is not either.

My legs are vibrating, shivering now and then. I say I am cold, but I know it's uncontrollable and I know im not actually cold, just feel cold.

My mind starts to wonder to all kinds of sparatic places. I start thinking about the world,how we are all just particles interacting with eachother,(The daily # I think, just amplified 10 fold.)

I come to a point in thought where I believe she and I are connecting on a subconscious level. Like she is physically responding to my thoughts with movement, breaths, or stomach sounds. (I also feel like sounds in my house are physical response to my thoughts sometimes.)

Anyway, I figure I will show her something cool, we both like trippy #. I build an image of a block in my head. I call it a building block. Within seconds the mental image puts these blocks together into a bigger, and infinitely growing picture in my head. Even I become fascinated by the image, and the rate it grew.

Just then, in this beautiful moment of creation, I cut the mental tie I believed was there. And she literally jumped up, a very violent flinch. I felt like it hurt her physically. And it happened right when I chose to snap back to reality.

edit on 11-11-2015 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
And this children is the reason we don't do drugs, mmmkay?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Drugs are bad, they open your mind to information we don't need to know. Doors open that can't be closed. XD You hear the sound that is only heard when someone points it out.

Really though. I coinsider myself rational. A believer in connected coinciousness. I don't see an issue. The fact that I did drugs doesn't take away the credibility of the situation. At least in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

I get it but uh...T&C's and all...

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I won't add the familiar response of "where does one get such a weed? I can comment that we are living in a very strange place where NOTHING is as it seems. We are awaking from our "slumber." My friend wrote me recently telling how he freaked out because his vision has "flipped." He is no longer nearsighted, but farsighted. His doctor doesn't know why. I just realized I can draw and write with my left hand, when only the right worked on those things previously, for 56 years, wtf?
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

I'm a lefty too, but what does that to do with anything? Hahaha

We are both avid smokers, never had this kind of experience before now. But I don't attribute it to the high. Just the frequency the high provided. You have to think hard about a lot of random things to get this kind of reaction I think.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

This topic is not allowed at ATS-Ts and Cs.

Stay off of drugs.

Thread being closed in 3...2...

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Take no shame in uniting with the nature that grows around you. The only reason that plant is deemed a 'drug' is so the governmental drug dealers (big pharma) can dish out their homemade drugs uncontested.

The experience you had is real. I have had similar experiences with hallucinogens.. some of the most moving and meaningful moments of my life.

People wonder about god, and why he doesn't "talk to them". When we live a life submerged in poisoned drinking water (fluoridated), the one thing we ingest more than any food which comprises 60 to 65% of our entire being, our mental faculties as well as bodily functions do not operate optimally. Our ability to 'listen' to our creator is squelched. It is as if earmuffs are placed over our ears, there is a definite impediment between us and our source.

Taking substances is not a necessity to 'knowing the creator' but rising above the morbidity of American/Western culture is certainly a step forward.

"I'm a rebel, let them talk,
Soul rebel, talk won't bother me.
I'm a capturer, that'w what they say,
Soul adventurer, night and day.
I'm a rebel, soul rebel.
Do you hear them lippy.
I'm a capturer, gossip around the corner,
Soul adventurer. How they adventure on me."
-Bob Marley

EDIT: It is truly a shame that ATS allows talk of murder/corruption/greed/hate/conspiracies... yet talking about that which nature provides us, yet deemed illegal by the establishment, is OFF LIMITS. How can we move forward as a people if we are FORBIDDEN from discussing and learning?
edit on 11-11-2015 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Well while this thread is still going, I'd like to say that I believe when you smoke it acts as a lubricant to mental consciousness, opening up a plethora of abilities not easily accessible to the mind. I've had similar experiences myself, including the twitching. I'd suggest you try this again without smoking, if you find it possible to do it again and are successful, you'll realize how much the mind can actually do.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

This topic is not allowed at ATS-Ts and Cs.

Stay off of drugs.

Thread being closed in 3...2...

I edited it so that I only mentioned this experience was LIKE acid. I don't mention anything other than that, hope that is better. My apologies.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Still...the topic and words smoked and bowl...innocent enough....still described the way and means and usage.

Sorry...but glad you edited it.

Best, MS

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Still...the topic and words smoked and bowl...innocent enough....still described the way and means and usage.

Sorry...but glad you edited it.

Best, MS

Well if this gets removed after my edit, ill repost in a better T.C friendly manner. As the subject for me is the mental connection, no part of drugs is really relevant to discussion I'm interested in anyway.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Good for you! Many here can relate and have experienced the same methods and means over the course of our lives...

Now that youve stated your intents with this thread...I think it'll be ok.

Discussion and the freedoms to do so...are a mainstay of ATS and our world-wide community, and as such...very little is really refused, rejected or not allowed.

It makes this site what it is....

C you rounds the boards...

edit on 11-11-2015 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

If you were under the influence... Sounds cool.

If not... Get help.

EDIT: I see you have edited the OP. I understand now. Sounds like you were merrily off your head!
edit on 11-11-2015 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Can you elaborate on the "mental loops" part? I recently had an experience with something that would fit under that description. Like, some kind of weird intitiation...or I dunno what...

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Looking506
Can you elaborate on the "mental loops" part? I recently had an experience with something that would fit under that description. Like, some kind of weird intitiation...or I dunno what...

Umm I can try man...

Thoughts start simple, gain weight, growing closer to perfection.. at near perfection, I loop back to a new consept of perfection... still growing, but I never get to see it before my mind lapses to another loop.

It's like getting caught in a void of your own thoughts.. idk its hard to explain really.

It was chaos, unless distracted from chaos by a thought of inconceivable prefection. Like a way to wheesle out of the chaos. This is how I came to create the building block. I used it as a distraction from the chaos.

It is hard to explain as I said. Its like seeing the world for what it really is, then realising life is meant to distract from what it really is.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The biggest illusion is that there is a separation. Maybe Cern isn't so much about opening doors, but keeping one open?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: kenzohattori69

Cern?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I don't want to break any rules here, and obviously speaking on substances appears to be frowned here unfortunately, so I'll just say this:

There are *many* things one can do to expand their own awareness, and consciousness. Some of these things are traditional, some are not.

Don't feel weird or awkward or ashamed to participate in experiments like this. I did this for a decade , and some of the experiences I had were truly earth shattering in terms of expanding my world view and how things operate.

We are ALL telepathic, and I've proven this to myself and others in person.... I have no doubt that your minds were linked.

The way consciousness works, is that we are all connected by a sort of "grid". Every living species has their "grid" of consciousness. As a human, we not only function on the grid of others, but humans themselves actually have more than one "grid" of consciousness. We ALSO have the ability to tap into the grids of other species.

Keep learning my friend

If you are interested in learning more about your experience, I suggest the following:

1. Continue exploring in the same manner, with caution of course.

2. Join a group, in person or online, of other like-minded individuals who are interested in the same 'experiments'

3. Read books and articles by others who have gone before you on this path.

Good luck friend

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: supermarket2012

Anything you can point me to? Dont even know what it could be, I have already studied and read articles upon articles of mass conciousness. I know about the web of consciousness, "contact" with others subconscious, "other beings" stream of consciousness.

Where to go from there?

Even in the most OBVIOUS moments this happens, the other will awkwardly deny it 95% of the time. I think I only convinced 1 person that this is possible.

Just asked my friends. At least 3 know it happened for sure.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join