It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mental loops. Legs shaking uncontrollably. Physical reactions to my thoughts.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

that sounds like DXM--did you happen to drink a large amount of cough syrup before this happened? or have you done so in the past?
the building blocks and constructing whole worlds is a common theme regarding that sort of thing. Sounds like you had a flashback to that, which certain smokables will induce. State-dependent memory and all of that jazz. yep, what happened was the product of inebriation.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

The T&C is a huge limit on freedom of speech...

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
a reply to: DeadCat

that sounds like DXM--did you happen to drink a large amount of cough syrup before this happened? or have you done so in the past?
the building blocks and constructing whole worlds is a common theme regarding that sort of thing. Sounds like you had a flashback to that, which certain smokables will induce. State-dependent memory and all of that jazz. yep, what happened was the product of inebriation.

Trip out! when I was very young I sort of overdosed on cough syrup (Dextromethorphan, specifically) unintentionally, and ended up in a lucid dream with gigantic golden tetris like pieces coming together.

long long ago, and I thought I was the only one, until now. neat.
edit on 11-11-2015 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
A typical example of when forbidden "knowledge" in the form of the Presence enters an unprepared person. It's "forbidden" to protect you from you dying. No one can survive the Presence communion without having been prepared. As it is I dare only infinitesimal durations of the Flash after over 50 years of preparation and incremental "training". Even at that they are beyond dangerous yet the greatest experience a human can partake in. A moth to a hot night time porch light, I am.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tkwasny

Sounds interesting, but I dont think this type of telepathic knowledge is forbidden. As my 3 friends have just validated what I already knew. That we communicated telepathically, and one of them was at time of not being under the influence. It was just an intellectual conversation that lead to the experience.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join