It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Solves Tesla’s Secret To Amplifying Power By Nearly 5000%

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I have seen this scam before, and I worked with TVA and an industrial coustomer of mine to expose Black Box.

This theory is contrary to everything I have learned in my forty years as an electrical contractor.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
If somebody actually invents free energy, they'll have to work out how to get the information out to the world before TPTB are able to snub it out.
No way this video would have seen the light of day if it were true.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ISawItFirst

originally posted by: suicideeddie
of course its a scam, i stopped reading at "lectric power is supplied by a special transformer to energize a resistive load"

at the first instance, if he made the correct transformer he would not have to add a resister of any sort.... to correct the currant..

Not my area of expertise, but without a resisitive load, there is nothing done.

Resistive load being, a lamp, a washing machine or whatever you are running with the 'lectric'

V=IR. NO R, No nada. How could you test the efficiency with no load?

Lame excuse for dismissal.

A resisitive load turns current into heat.

But because of heat loss you can never turn all heat of a resisitive load back into current.

Under the laws of electric circuits you will always have loss.
edit on 11-11-2015 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
It's the usual bovine feces.

There are some set steps to the dance, which most 'free energy' device folk propose. (I note he wants money via GoFundMe).

1) we're using Tesla's mystic knowledge, heretofore unknown but ferreted out by the inventor

The moment you see someone invoke Tesla, or Maxwell's quaternion forms, run, run away. It's a scam.

2) We're "recycling" energy so that it gets used several times

Another trope

3) This magic 'recycled' energy is different in nature than electrical energy...

here's the hook in the shaggy dog story. You will discover that somehow, this 'new' energy doesn't heat a load. It is sometimes called 'radiant energy' or other hogwash. And somewhere in there under the Tesla codswallop, you'll find that they claim this new, previously lost energy, does not heat a load. But works anyway.

4) and it only appears in circuits where the waveforms are pulses...

because otherwise the magic energy can't get in. There will often be some sort of magic coil that requires this - in Bearden's version it's an amorphous glass core transformer,but only if you have magic degenerate semiconductor wire. And it only works in his lab because you have to 'precondition space time'.

4) ...and we measured the magic increase in power using wattmeters of some sort.

And there's the punch line. It will always get down to this. The waveforms are highly non-sinusoidal, and are generally pulsed. And they use RMS wattmeters to read it, thus insuring that they will never accurately read the output power.

It is really REALLY tough to directly measure pulsed power. You will generally measure a lot more energy than is there.

IF the device were really putting out more than was input, you wouldn't get any hogwash about the new magic power not acting like normal electrical power. That statement is to cover why you can't determine the power output calorimetrically, which is what you'd normally do for pulsed power. That is, you measure the heat output of the load resistor.

Since there's not actually any energy increase, you HAVE to have some reason why that resistor doesn't get as hot as it should. And thus the ever present statement that this new energy acts differently.

This is yet another 'badly measured pulse power device' scam, like MEG.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Though many times I disagree politically with you, it was a pleasant surprise to see that we are educated in the same type of fields and I have enjoyed reading your responses to BS technology/electrical threads.

This appears to be just another snake oil electrical product, it does not even seem all that creative, but in the same vein of other scam products that seem to pop up from time to time with a different name.

For example:

PFC- Power factor correction. Works great in heavy industry with high voltage/amperage motors. Does nothing for the residential user.

Using buck converters to increase battery life. Dave Jones did a few videos about this ones latest iteration.

Voltage droppers. Residential systems that claim lowering the voltage throughout household circuits will magically lower energy consumption.
Bigclive did a video about this one recently:

Lets all run out and buy a Bigclive energy saver 3000+ !!

Bedlam has been doing such a good job at responding and debunking these types of things on ATS, I do not feel the need to explain what he already has. I hope these videos show how easy it can be to fall for one of these scams.
edit on 11-11-2015 by Dreamwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo?
This guy claims to have solved Teslas secret to Amplifying power by nearly 5000%.

Exactly where and when did Tesla make the claim he had a secret that he could "Amplifying Power By Nearly 5000%"

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Wow, this topic proves ATSers don't even bother to watch the video before speaking, or understand what is actually going on from the creator himself instead of the halfwit writer of the article based on him. It seems like you people have given up hope so much that you will dismiss things based on nothing but your assumption this is another gimmick, and just totally ignore the content. This is not the usual free energy topic...

With that said... After watching the video, and understanding what this guy really is doing, I believe he is on to something and completely legit.

All of you pretty much ignored his main area of concern which is counter-electromotive force which it seems he may have actually found a way to counteract or at least use it to his advantage. His armature design for his generator/alternator is something I never even considered, and he just gave me some good ideas of my own.

Apparently he has found a way to use the back EMF to help assist his motor instead of resist it, making it way more efficient, and not just with electromechanical devices, but with general circuits as well which makes sense when thinking of how the magnetic field of a transformer could affect the overall circuit.

The quality of this guy's builds, and his knowledge, it seems he is incredibly serious about this and not just looking for money (I dont even think he needs money). This is the real deal guys. He is not getting something from nothing, this isn't free energy, he just increased the efficiency of electric circuits and generators/alternators tenfold.
edit on 11-11-2015 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
This is the real deal guys. He is not getting something from nothing, this isn't free energy, he just increased the efficiency of electric circuits and generators/alternators tenfold.

No, it is just yet another scam, which the gullible and those with no knowledge of how things work fall for every single time.

He is after money, funny how you missed...

but he needs your help to write a book which explains to everyone how it's done. Your donation will help spread the information that will transform energy use as we know it. Please help Jim ensure that 'Genius never dies.' DONATE HERE: www.gofundme.com...

This is not the usual free energy topic

Yes it is, just another scam like the QEG, Steorn's Orbo, Blacklight, the SEG and the e-cat
edit on 11-11-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Prove it is a scam then. Lets see your replication of his devices (which appear to be expertly made), and lets see your data disproving what he has shown to work in his videos. I won't hold my breath.

He doesn't need money to further is research, or help make devices and sell them. He wants some funding to help write a book about something that doesn't even affect his research in any way.

Do a google search for "gofundme help write a book" and look at all the people who want funding to write a book. I guess they are all frauds huh? Or maybe he just really wants to write a quality book and have a quality publisher.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
With that said, I am usually the first one to dismiss something when I find out the guy promoting it is trying to sell a book. But this guy is the real deal...

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Prove it is a scam then.

I am not the one pushing a scam, it is up to him to prove it works - which he is unable to do!

and lets see your data disproving what he has shown to work his his videos.

Where is the independent testing that proves his claim?

I won't hold my breath.

He doesn't need money to further is research

So why does he want $15,000 then?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

With that said, I am usually the first one to dismiss something when I find out the guy promoting it is trying to sell a book. But this guy is the real deal...

So as he is trying to sell a book, and it is not the real deal, just a scam!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
I am not the one pushing a scam, it is up to him to prove it works - which he is unable to do!

He already did... have you not watched his videos? Did you not read any of it?

Where is the independent testing that proves his claim?

Watch his videos and read his writing. He has had lots of independent testing done. Again, you just dismiss without any knowledge of the subject, how can you do that?

He doesn't need money to further is research

So why does he want $15,000 then?

To write and publish a book. Not for his research.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

So as he is trying to sell a book, and it is not the real deal, just a scam!

He is not trying to sell a book. He is trying to write and publish one about Tesla, not his inventions. Also, its not a scam. Have you seen the 100s of thousands of dollars he has in his prototypes and testing equipment? Have you read about the independent peer reviews done? Obviously not. I bet you don't even understand what he has accomplished, and you are just dismissing based on nothing.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
He hasn't made any claims the break the laws of physics, so I don't see why people are rushing to call him a fraud. You people are a disgrace to ATS and the world.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Also, its not a scam.

Yes it is.

Have you read about the independent peer reviews done?

Link? But I bet there will be no link posted!

I bet you don't even understand what he has accomplished,

He has made a youtube video, and is now sucking in the gullible!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

He hasn't made any claims the break the laws of physics, so I don't see why people are rushing to call him a fraud.

Except for his claim

To Amplifying Power By Nearly 5000%

You people are a disgrace to ATS and the world.

No, the disgrace would be people pushing this scam!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Except for his claim

To Amplifying Power By Nearly 5000%

I hate to break it to you, but he never ever made that claim. But you wouldn't know that because you didn't get any further than the title of the topic and the halfwit who wrote the article about him.

Again... disgrace. You don't deserve my attention, so goodbye.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
For those who can't bother reading this:

www.gestaltreality.com...

Let me quote the important parts...

There are advantages and disadvantages to their design, but one unique thing about them is they dramatically reduce back-EMF due to their design.

To reiterate, this is NOT free energy or a break in the law of conservation. This merely requires a paradigm change in what we think is possible to do with a finite quantity of energy. Eventually ALL the energy does get used up and released as heat, so this is NOT a perpetual motion machine. It can not be bootstrapped as one might think 100%+ efficiency implies.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

He hasn't made any claims the break the laws of physics, so I don't see why people are rushing to call him a fraud. You people are a disgrace to ATS and the world.

Your right he's playing with electronic resonance. It's not new and is often used by over unity people that don't understand physics. This guy invented a radio and doesn't understand the science. I'm stopped after 30 min as he seemed so perplexed as to what was happeneing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join