It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Solves Tesla’s Secret To Amplifying Power By Nearly 5000%

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I saw this story and thought atsers would want to see it and either debunk it or confirm it. This guy claims to have solved Teslas secret to Amplifying power by nearly 5000%.

I am very ignorant on this subject so I wont offer an opinion other than it looks promising. Reading the comments at youtube and the link some people really like it and others are calling BS.

I am sure ATS will get it right.

Sorry for the short OP.

lectric power is supplied by a special transformer to energize a resistive load. The undissipated magnetic potential is then captured and stored temporarily, before being sent back to the source through the very same electrical load. This oscillating power has completely different properties than conventional electrical power, and actually reduces the total power required from the source. The consequence of this energy dynamic is that the resistive load can be powered more than twice as efficiently, while the net power supplied by the line is reduced to a very small value. The implications of this technology for power conservation in the future are absolutely astonishing!

link

edit on 11-11-2015 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I'm calling shenanigans.
I'm not buying you can get out more energy than is put in.
Hopefully I'm wrong

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
I saw this story and thought atsers would want to see it and either debunk it or confirm it. This guy claims to have solved Teslas secret to Amplifying power by nearly 5000%.

I am very ignorant on this subject so I wont offer an opinion other than it looks promising. Reading the comments at youtube and the link some people really like it and others are calling BS.

I am sure ATS will get it right.

Sorry for the short OP.

lectric power is supplied by a special transformer to energize a resistive load. The undissipated magnetic potential is then captured and stored temporarily, before being sent back to the source through the very same electrical load. This oscillating power has completely different properties than conventional electrical power, and actually reduces the total power required from the source. The consequence of this energy dynamic is that the resistive load can be powered more than twice as efficiently, while the net power supplied by the line is reduced to a very small value. The implications of this technology for power conservation in the future are absolutely astonishing!
Read more at thefreethoughtproject.com...

link

Well I'm not really sure what he means by "special" transformer. Resistive load being a capacitor but not sure how you would send it back through the existing load. Assuming the "capacitor" if harnessing magnetic potential, would be harnessing flux's. Yes boys and girls I just said Flux Capicitor.

I'll give the video a whirl. Thanks for sharing.
edit on 11-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I have 2 hopes for this man.
The first is that his tech works. The second is that he doesn't have a sudden heart attack in the near future.

Good luck to him.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Would love to believe it. Will add it to the top of the pile with all the other tesla fantasists.

I won't be waiting for this to become mainstream technology anytime soon.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I'm calling shenanigans.
Hopefully I'm wrong

I think he needs "jailed" because if this is true he has broken lots of "laws"

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

How can u call shenanigans?

You posted your reply 5 minutes after the op. The video is an hour long.

At least give the video a go before calling it fake.

Science changes.

Just look through all of history.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I'm calling shenanigans.
Hopefully I'm wrong

I think he needs "jailed" because if this is true he has broken lots of "laws"

I know you a referring to the laws of physics , but which ones is he breaking? Again I am ignorant on this stuff. Explain to me as you would a child. lol

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I would love to see this tech come into every home if its legit the amountof good it could do is unlimited!

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I'm calling shenanigans.
Hopefully I'm wrong

And yet scientist have built the EM Drive --> Free Energy to Travel the Stars...

Regards,

SK

edit on th57Wed, 11 Nov 2015 09:57:48 -0600K2015114830am11 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
of course its a scam, i stopped reading at "lectric power is supplied by a special transformer to energize a resistive load"

at the first instance, if he made the correct transformer he would not have to add a resister of any sort.... to correct the currant..

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: suicideeddie

Where's the profit from the scam?

For a scam to work there must be a profit.

I can't see a profit here.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: suicideeddie
of course its a scam, i stopped reading at "lectric power is supplied by a special transformer to energize a resistive load"

at the first instance, if he made the correct transformer he would not have to add a resister of any sort.... to correct the currant..

Not my area of expertise, but without a resisitive load, there is nothing done.

Resistive load being, a lamp, a washing machine or whatever you are running with the 'lectric'

V=IR. NO R, No nada. How could you test the efficiency with no load?

Lame excuse for dismissal.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
A capacitor stores electrical energy as it is a couple of conductors separated by an insulator. Once the electrical charge builds up and becomes high enough, the insulator breaks down and the electric current flows in a sudden burst. That can be made to feed back on itself and form a resonant circuit.

This arrangement allows for the filtering of unwanted frequencies, and the amplification of desired frequencies. Perfect for radio communication like VHF, UHF and all those other frequency bands.

It's how radio stations work, with the high voltage kilowatt transmitter.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
1. To make energy you need force and to get force you need power. Since energy cannot be created, it stands that the idea of increasing more energy from less energy is unfeasible.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
It isn't shenanigans and a lot of what he's doing isn't new. The issue is AC vs DC power and as he eluded to, he's looking for a way for everyone to win, which he is doing.

Think about it this way your household appliances, heating, AC, refrigeration, lighting is ran from differing circuits. Some are powered at 110v where other circuits like heating is 220v.

Your 110V circuit is unbalanced and the difference is carried by the Nuetral and is wasted energy you pay for that the energy company provides you. He is simply harnessing the excess in the transformer and redistributing it back to source. Basically recycling wasted potential but still needs to have an initial power source which is why he is trying to bridge the gap, keep it profitable for the energy company. However, DC is a tricky thing in that generating and harnessing it is rather simple, can be done with copper wire coil, PVC pipe, a few capacitors and the earths magnetic field. Granted you'd be lucky to charge two cellphones with the stored power unless you used this fine gentlemans transformer.

Nothing he said violates any Law of Physics and he is using Kirchoff's and Ohms law to determine the input/output and resistance reading.
edit on 11-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I'd call bogus based on the absurd claim of the amount of energy generated. The patent itself (as others noted) makes contradictory claims.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
I'd call bogus based on the absurd claim of the amount of energy generated. The patent itself (as others noted) makes contradictory claims.

I think people are just misrepresenting what he's saying or inflating what he is saying. From your link:

Overall Motor Efficiency=79.84%
“Apparent System Efficiency=2,606.296 watts/918.758 watts×100%=283.676%.

Motor efficiency is 80% "apparent" efficiency is 283%. It's not free energy.

The only thing that's not really explained is how you get the current to flow both ways all he says is harmonic pulses. Energy potential is a Sine wave after all.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Listen to the last motor at end of video.
when he holds the wheel at 200 rpm.
it slows a LOT so he stops holding.
and says it has the same Power!!!
Fake!

and I so wont to belive

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969
a reply to: Bluntone22

How can u call shenanigans?

You posted your reply 5 minutes after the op. The video is an hour long.

At least give the video a go before calling it fake.

Science changes.

Just look through all of history.

I did say hopefully I'm wrong. I just need proof that you can break the laws of physics.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join