It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Metal Art

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Hello, I've just about finished a new piece of metal art that is also a functional table. I started with an idea utilizing old car parts and junk metal to make a piece for possibly video games consoles or whatever someone would put on it. All this was made from again was junk I refabricated and then airbrushed.

edit on 10-11-2015 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

Link to full images
edit on 10-11-2015 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman
That's awesome! Very nice job. I like the expanded steel top.... That gives me an idea to use that on a coffee table, thanks.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown
I saw it in the junk pile and was like yup that's going to be a table top, it kind of screamed at me and was a sob getting to lay flat again but wasn't too much telling I who's boss with the big diesel drive welding machine and some tactical tack welding

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Yup, I find the coolest stuff in junk piles too. I meant to mention that I really like the colors of the top. Abstract expressionism in metal is my preferred art form, so this is extra nice for me to see. Thanks again.
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Like people weren't scared enough of dentists, now you give them a chair that says "You are going to die here"?! Hehe, the paint sprayer looks like a dentists drill. cool stuff!

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Autorico
Thanks 😊 I try, I hate the dentist lol

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
That is way cool! I love art made from junk! Function art from junk is the best!

new topics

top topics

join