It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is That Moderator???? ***ATS Contest***

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Who Is That Mod?

Here we have a motley crew of the mods and supers who reside among you.

Your challenge if you dare, is to judge which is which with your eagle eyed stare.

No DHS, No NSA, No Freemason cartoons

We have Peanutized ourselves instead for this lampoon

Some are included, but all are not and you'll need a keen eye with which to spot

Some clues that have been left. Some hats have been tipped, can you give us the names of who these depict?

Take a long gander and consider a long pause, the one who guesses the most... wins the applause.

Give your names starting from the left to the right for both rows

You'll have 72 hours before this comes to a close.

edit on 11/9/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/10/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

Winners and Answers here

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Sat Nov 14 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This fun project started when I spotted an avatar of a member who had "peanutized" themselves and then one of our own moderators popped up with one so I got curious as to why I saw Peanuts characters all of the sudden. I went on a search shortly thereafter and found the website responsible for it all. It's obviously been released/made to hype the new Peanuts movie coming out now.

After I found the site I thought to myself... Self... Who wouldn't want to peanutize themselves? So I had to share the wealth and it turns out that most of the moderators were game to have some fun with it right along with me. A few joined in and that's when we decided to do a little bit of a class pic with our new snoopied up selves (Big nod to MysticMushroom).

It kind of snowballed from there with help coming from a little of everyone as far as tweaking some of member's characters whether they were participating themselves or not. This genius led to some characters having hints photoshopped into their characters while others stuck with the OG style.

So I would like to thank everyone who joined in and had fun with this. A very special HUGE thanks goes to our resident Texan Simian, as there would be no "class photo" at all had he not put his time, effort, and talent into this

We have some pretty incredible talent here at ATS.
So that is the backstory of how this got started.
We just thought that it would be fun to have our members try and guess who is who. You won't win big money , but applauses will be handed to out to the one who guesses the most correctly.

Everyone needs a break from the monotony on occasion.

To help you on your quest, you kind find all of the staff name you need here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Take your time and have a little fun with it as that is the main reason we wanted to share it.

May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor!!!

Oh... and if you feel the need to Penatutize yourslelf... you can go here - www.peanutizeme.com...

Have fun!!![

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Is SO off to the side making muffled trombone noises that you all are ignoring?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Wasn't this the group photo of us after that CIA meeting at Langley......

wait.....said too much! Never mind!

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

The only one that leaps out at me is you, little miss WTF.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

OMG this is awesome !!

I love it !

Okay, third from the left on the top row is definitely you girlfriend... it's going to take me more time to figure out the rest, although I suspect I won't be able to figure out a large majority of them though.

Can't wait to see what folks figure out !

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Pretty sure Elevated is Snoopy.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The female mods are smokin hot...

I'm gonna guess that's you saying WTF?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
So I'm guessing that 4 from the left in front would be that DrumRfun super squirrel? LOL

And the second from the left is the only one that looks sort of like Daryl AKA "Hefficide"

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
nice idea.

If I made caricatures of members though, I'd be told off for singling out members..

Ahh the beach cannot be the waves.. it is true!!

I think the one with the big head is.....

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
First on the top row I am guessing Zaphod.

Third in on the bottom row looks like a Big fat furry Texan to me?
edit on 9/11/2015 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
First on the left on the second row only has one leg, is this a mistake or a clue...

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Thanks! And I can neither confirm or deny who is who until the horizontally challenged woman sings!!

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Don't make us have to burn the picture before the contest is even in full swing...

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Is that Eriktheawful top row fifth from the left with the backyard astronomy book?
edit on 9-11-2015 by jaws1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: laminatedsoul
nice idea.

If I made caricatures of members though, I'd be told off for singling out members..

Ahh the beach cannot be the waves.. it is true!!

I think the one with the big head is.....

I didn't make the characters.

Each moderator or super created their own character of their own free will. There were just some slight changes made here or there for a bit of fun. So everyone participated in animating themselves.

link   
Pretty sure that is ArMaP to the right of Snoppy (Elevated) and is that Ashley to the right of her?

link   

Oh Roo, I was laughing so hard at this. I know I got you and Elevated One right, the rest...is in the eye of the beer holder!

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

the rest...is in the eye of the beer holder!

Considering you spelled his name 'Evevated' you should probably put the beer down.

edit on 9-11-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Nice thread and artwork!

I think Djarums is the terminator/cyborg with one red eye on the top row on the right, third from the end.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join