It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channeling Negative Types of Consciousness/Intelligences

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: NegativeDensity

Good. It's all grey anyways. But i literally ment remote writing. Be your own source, take pen & paper and let it flow...
Can be very usefull.

Automatic writing is something I am familiar with. I use a keyboard and there are varying levels of depth I can get to.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Sounds like you're looking for KPB (KellyPrettyBear) deminsional parasitic entities than. If you google KellyPretty... And find an ATS post, than click his avatar "posts". A lot of that discussion exists in TheGut - Jaque Vallee "The Control System" here on ATS.

I'd link it for you but you sound like a big boy. You can find it.

Why not just ask these entities for a little direction? You don't think they'd be forthcoming?

What utter crap.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: NegativeDensity

Sounds like you're looking for KPB (KellyPrettyBear) deminsional parasitic entities than. If you google KellyPretty... And find an ATS post, than click his avatar "posts". A lot of that discussion exists in TheGut - Jaque Vallee "The Control System" here on ATS.

Why not just ask these entities for a little direction? You don't think they'd be forthcoming?

What utter crap.

What's utter crap?
You having to use a search function?
The topic of control systems?
The topic of parasitic deminsional entities?
Or the idea of having to ask your negative entities for a solid?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Well what are you looking for, specifically? Or just reading material?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Plenty of bad stuff in the world to focus on.. . . . .
Just watch horror movies over and over again, then take lots of melatonin and vitamins.

Then sleep on a regular basis, keeping the horror movies playing 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Surround yourself with negative hateful people and get together and meditate on evil.

Then take all those saintly readings and look at them with the purpose of evil and see what you can come up with.

Lots of evil images on google for you, play lots of dungeons and dragons, expand your imagination.

Join a satanic cult or two.. . . . .

Just remember that which you do into others is the very same as being done to yourself.

If you are caught doing evil you will be put in jail, where evil abounds, maybe thats where you want to go.

If your being evil enough the police or your fellow human beings will turn on you and your life may be at risk from the police or some random person.

Reguardless of what path you take the truth of infinate energy/god is in every atom remains the same, how you use that energy within your limited capasity is up to you.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

What utter crap.

What's utter crap?
You having to use a search function?
The topic of control systems?
The topic of parasitic deminsional entities?
Or the idea of having to ask your negative entities for a solid?

All of what is written in such postings is utter crap.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

First, I do not perceive in the duality of good or evil. Second, hate, like love and like fear, and like every other emotion is just that. It is emotion. It has no color, no use beyond being a limited scope from which to experience infinity.

As for your witty chirp about horror films. Death and the bringing of death is nothing more than crude matter authored by consciousness stripping away the crude matter of another, and torture is just the flame by which the self is burned so that it might realize it self. It is a dance through human agony, through pain, sorrow and realization.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Well what are you looking for, specifically? Or just reading material?

My opening post for this thread specifies exactly what I want: genuine channeled writings/recordings of negative aligned consciousness/intelligence. Specifically, material like "Seth Speaks", "The Law of One" and "Abraham Hicks", except from the negative alignment.
edit on 9-11-2015 by NegativeDensity because: Correction

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

It is all in your own labeling of positive and negative entities.

Or maybe people think someone will not read what they have written if they say something gave it to them that was not of "the light".

My own spirit guides told me once when I questioned about good and evil guides that you get the mystical experience from both, but that your life deteriorates while dealing with one and your life gets better while dealing with the other.
That seemed pretty simple to me.

Maybe those that deal with the darker entities never get a chance to write a successful book because everything is always going wrong....

lol

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta

For thirteen years now, I have communicated with/channeled negative aligned consciousness/intelligences. What I desire to know is why I can find nothing, not one genuine writing or recording of a similar practice. Every channeling I locate is regarding some "being of light" or "benevolent space alien group". If any here might have genuine resources on this subject, I would find it valuable.

A recording? How about one in the living flesh? Well maybe not flesh, per se, but will bio plasma do? I've got one about the size of Manhattan beneath my house and using my shell as an amusement park? If it likes you, it's non refundable. Though, you better know what your getting into. If you don't have a good thumper or means in mitigating the overwhelming energy, you may not last a night.

Most negative aligned consciousness/intelligence welcomes me. What is your offer?

Offer? No offer. The rules don't work that way. Your intention and my attention is all that is necessary.

Do you reside in Scandinavia? Looks like the pendulum has already swung.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

Well, if you 'three' manage to connect, some of us would be really interested to read how it goes -

- so if you (either trifecta or NegativeDensity) care to do updates, I'm sure they would be very appreciated...

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

It is all in your own labeling of positive and negative entities.

Or maybe people think someone will not read what they have written if they say something gave it to them that was not of "the light".

My own spirit guides told me once when I questioned about good and evil guides that you get the mystical experience from both, but that your life deteriorates while dealing with one and your life gets better while dealing with the other.
That seemed pretty simple to me.

Maybe those that deal with the darker entities never get a chance to write a successful book because everything is always going wrong....

lol

Those of this third dimensional world require definitions, terms, labels, titles. I require such definitions to communicate with those of this world. It is mutual. Whether what I decide to write/record is read/heard or not, does not phase me. Those who are intended to see will see and those who are intended to hear will hear. That I remake the term negative, is entirely my prerogative. That I select not to title what I communicate with as dark or evil, is also my prerogative. What your spirit guides have to say about such things is irrelevant. However, I will confirm, weakly, one thing. What your friends from the light have to say is mildly accurate. One force most certainly breaks down what you think you are, leaving you in a puddle of your own nothingness. The other is patient, calming and will permit you to take your time through the infinite until you become a star.
edit on 9-11-2015 by NegativeDensity because: Alterations

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

For thirteen years now, I have communicated with/channeled negative aligned consciousness/intelligences. What I desire to know is why I can find nothing, not one genuine writing or recording of a similar practice. Every channeling I locate is regarding some "being of light" or "benevolent space alien group". If any here might have genuine resources on this subject, I would find it valuable.

A recording? How about one in the living flesh? Well maybe not flesh, per se, but will bio plasma do? I've got one about the size of Manhattan beneath my house and using my shell as an amusement park? If it likes you, it's non refundable. Though, you better know what your getting into. If you don't have a good thumper or means in mitigating the overwhelming energy, you may not last a night.

Most negative aligned consciousness/intelligence welcomes me. What is your offer?

Offer? No offer. The rules don't work that way. Your intention and my attention is all that is necessary.

Do you reside in Scandinavia? Looks like the pendulum has already swung.

Then I look to their visit.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Has the channeling been done through "I can't say" tools?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

I communicate in the following ways:

1) The typed word through a keyboard.
a. I ask a single question, I get a sentence or two in answer.
b. I channel blocks of text.

2) The spoken word.
a. I delve into my subconscious and they answer questions verbally presented.
b. I delve into my subconscious and they speak as they see fit.

3) Telepathic discussion.

4) Possession.
edit on 9-11-2015 by NegativeDensity because: Correction

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Hahaha, why did you italicize the words: telepathic & possession?

Oh and, they.
edit on 9-11-2015 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Hahaha, why did you italicize the words: telepathic & possession?

Oh and, they.

I italicize the terms because I have issues with how they are commonly understood, and they is an emphasis of the consciousness/intelligence I communicate with.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Reminds me of a group I hold in high regard:

"Shrouding all the ground around me
Is this holy crow above me.
Black as holes within a memory
And blue as our new second sun.
I stick my hand into his shadow
To pull the pieces from the sand.
Which I attempt to reassemble
To see just who I might have been.
I do not recognize the vessel,
But the eyes seem so familiar.
Like phosphorescent desert buttons
Singing one familiar song...
"

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Based on the quote in your former signature, the 'beings' you contact admit that they are proficient and prolific liars -

- how do you trust anything they tell you to be the truth?

Also, in an earlier post you talk about 'improving skills' (which I assume you obtained from your 'contacts'), what sort of skills?

Thank you for answering my previous questions, and my apologies if my curiosity is an imposition..

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It is interesting how often you seem to have channeled negative entities. I don't know if you are familiar with bashar, although I think you are. He says, channeling negative entities is very rare because channeling is generally an act of integration/love, and positivity.
Perhaps, the reason why many don't talk much about this is because they want the audience to be focused on positive feelings and channelings as feeling exited and positive is a good way to reach more exiting and positive entities.
Being focused on the negative would not have much benefit unless, it makes you realign your beliefs into positive ones.

Have the negative channels been bothering you? How much in contrast do you channel positive entities?
edit on 9-11-2015 by Andy1144 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join