It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channeling Negative Types of Consciousness/Intelligences

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: NegativeDensity

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: NegativeDensity

Ok...no more teasers. Specifics or I'm not going to tell my gnarly experiences with "them"

What exactly are you seeking from me? A sample? Do you want to ring the bell and say "hello"?

You are the one coming here making bold claims about "empowering experiences"....

So far all we have is snarky rude comments.

ding, ding, ding....
edit on 8-11-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Ok...no more teasers. Specifics or I'm not going to tell my gnarly experiences with "them"

What exactly are you seeking from me? A sample? Do you want to ring the bell and say "hello"?

You are the one coming here making bold claims about "empowering experiences"....

I stated facts and asked for assistance in locating written or recorded material.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I stated facts and asked for assistance in locating written or recorded material.

For Christ sake man...this is discussion forum not ******* google.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

For Christ sake man...this is discussion forum not ******* google.

If I could find such material on Google, I would not have posted this thread.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

For thirteen years now, I have communicated with/channeled negative aligned consciousness/intelligences. What I desire to know is why I can find nothing, not one genuine writing or recording of a similar practice. Every channeling I locate is regarding some "being of light" or "benevolent space alien group". If any here might have genuine resources on this subject, I would find it valuable.

Well, you're probably not going to like this and there is some likelihood that I'm wrong, but I feel compelled to share it anyway:

Just, it occurred to me that maybe the "intelligences" you've channeled are the same ones as the "being of light" ones, and they're just liars who 'give out' whatever will 'sell' to whatever individual contacts them...

...and since there hasn't really ever been much of a 'market' for 'negative' channeled info, maybe it's just a matter of numbers, and the people who channel the (so-called) "benevolent" ones get all the 'press', because the reality is - the majority of people who will listen to anything a 'channeler' has to say want to hear 'happy' stuff?

I would imagine that the reason you can't find anything written or recorded by 'negative' intelligence channels is because there hasn't generally been any market for such materials -

- or possibly it could be that any 'negative' oriented channelers have come to a bad end before they had a chance to record anything?

Again, I could be wrong, but the above literally 'came to me' in a flash, as intuition - which does not happen often with me and is admittedly, not infallible - though I can say with honesty that when it hits like that, it's usually on target..

I would like to ask three things but understand if you don't care to answer:

1. Where is the quote in your signature from?

2. Why do you feel the need to find "genuine writing or recording of a similar practice"?

3. Why can't the "intelligences" you "communicate with" direct you to "resources on the subject"?

Best wishes.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

For thirteen years now, I have communicated with/channeled negative aligned consciousness/intelligences. What I desire to know is why I can find nothing, not one genuine writing or recording of a similar practice. Every channeling I locate is regarding some "being of light" or "benevolent space alien group". If any here might have genuine resources on this subject, I would find it valuable.

A recording? How about one in the living flesh? Well maybe not flesh, per se, but will bio plasma do? I've got one about the size of Manhattan beneath my house and using my shell as an amusement park? If it likes you, it's non refundable. Though, you better know what your getting into. If you don't have a good thumper or means in mitigating the overwhelming energy, you may not last a night.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Don't take this the wrong way, and I'm no expert, but does the type of being you channel have anything to do with what frequency your consciousness is vibrating at?

Meaning if your consciousness is a low vibration you channel low vibrational beings, and if your consciousness is a high vibration you channel high vibrational beings?

Not saying either is negative or positive but the frequencies have to match up in order for anything to work, like a radio transmitter.

It's like, if you want ESPN to stop playing, go up a channel or down a channel. You still gotta sort through all the crap to to find the program you want to watch.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   

How about good old Aleister Crowley?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

If you are looking to communicate with the negative then perhaps I may be of some assistance. I've been involved in this kind of investigation since nineteen-ninety eight and since have had considerable success in establishing symbiotic associates with these kind of energies.

I have archived books and documents, thousands of pages of, sacred darkness teachings and spiritual corruption.

?What are you looking for specifically

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

Well, you're probably not going to like this and there is some likelihood that I'm wrong, but I feel compelled to share it anyway:

Just, it occurred to me that maybe the "intelligences" you've channeled are the same ones as the "being of light" ones, and they're just liars who 'give out' whatever will 'sell' to whatever individual contacts them...

That is generally the case.

- or possibly it could be that any 'negative' oriented channelers have come to a bad end before they had a chance to record anything?

If that was the case, they were weak.

I would like to ask three things but understand if you don't care to answer:

1. Where is the quote in your signature from?

Negative aligned consciousness/intelligence.

2. Why do you feel the need to find "genuine writing or recording of a similar practice"?

Comparison.

3. Why can't the "intelligences" you "communicate with" direct you to "resources on the subject"?

They can write or voice resources and they do. My search is strictly for comparison and advancement.
edit on 9-11-2015 by NegativeDensity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta

A recording? How about one in the living flesh? Well maybe not flesh, per se, but will bio plasma do? I've got one about the size of Manhattan beneath my house and using my shell as an amusement park? If it likes you, it's non refundable. Though, you better know what your getting into. If you don't have a good thumper or means in mitigating the overwhelming energy, you may not last a night.

Most negative aligned consciousness/intelligence welcomes me. What is your offer?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

How about good old Aleister Crowley?

He was one of the first sources I studied in my youth.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tindalos2013

If you are looking to communicate with the negative then perhaps I may be of some assistance. I've been involved in this kind of investigation since nineteen-ninety eight and since have had considerable success in establishing symbiotic associates with these kind of energies.

I have archived books and documents, thousands of pages of, sacred darkness teachings and spiritual corruption.

?What are you looking for specifically

Your resources are what interest me. I already have communication. I seek to advance my skill.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
Don't take this the wrong way, and I'm no expert, but does the type of being you channel have anything to do with what frequency your consciousness is vibrating at?

Meaning if your consciousness is a low vibration you channel low vibrational beings, and if your consciousness is a high vibration you channel high vibrational beings?

Not saying either is negative or positive but the frequencies have to match up in order for anything to work, like a radio transmitter.

It's like, if you want ESPN to stop playing, go up a channel or down a channel. You still gotta sort through all the crap to to find the program you want to watch.

I am low frequency.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   

I assume you already tried remote writing?
You seem to know there is no good or bad, so why do you call it negative? Personal taste?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I assume you already tried remote writing?
You seem to know there is no good or bad, so why do you call it negative? Personal taste?

I have remote viewed and what I communicate with has nothing to do with morality.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Every channeling I locate is regarding some "being of light" or "benevolent space alien group". If any here might have genuine resources on this subject, I would find it valuable.

Some of these are actually negative entities pretending to be beings of light.

I could be wrong. Things like these are as confusing as time travel.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Sounds like you're looking for KPB (KellyPrettyBear) deminsional parasitic entities than. If you google KellyPretty... And find an ATS post, than click his avatar "posts". A lot of that discussion exists in TheGut - Jaque Vallee "The Control System" here on ATS.

I'd link it for you but you sound like a big boy. You can find it.

Why not just ask these entities for a little direction? You don't think they'd be forthcoming?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Good. It's all grey anyways. But i literally ment remote writing. Be your own source, take pen & paper and let it flow...
Can be very usefull.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020

Every channeling I locate is regarding some "being of light" or "benevolent space alien group". If any here might have genuine resources on this subject, I would find it valuable.

Some of these are actually negative entities pretending to be beings of light.

I could be wrong. Things like these are as confusing as time travel.

Some of them are negative aligned, although not all. Many are merely the scribblings of fraudulent mediums trying to make something of themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join