It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Officers Arrested In Fatal Shooting Of 6-Year-Old Boy In Marksville, LA

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

In my opinion, if any officers are overly aggressive or seem angry or overly emotional, or even scared, during the process of being stopped and questioned, i would feel like my life and or liberty were being threatened. I could not put my trust in them. I would not expect them use proper procedure. I would expect them to hurt me or at least over step the authority that they do have. I have a criminal record because i was standing near a guy who was selling marijuana. I know that police lie first hand. I cannot distinguish the good cops from the bad cops by looking at them. So when they start acting irrationally, overly aggressive, overly emotional, or start lieing to me, i feel threatened. When they start gunning down unarmed men and their kids, it justifies every fear people have of crooked, unqualified officers.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Between the news agencies trying for ratings and the stories being all convoluted by the time we hear them, plus our own twisting and distorting of the stories as it goes from person to person.....There is no way to understand what happened unless one were actually there.

The fact that a little kid was supposedly killed gets everyone in an uproar and people lose their objectivity.

Good that the cops were arrested and charged even though the charges will probably be dropped and they go on to another job somewhere else to bully other people.

Bla Bla....

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

There is no way to understand what happened unless one were actually there.

Body cams?
Cams from the cops cars?

There are ways, we just have to wait to be able to view those things. That is the purpose of such devices.

The fact that a little kid was supposedly killed gets everyone in an uproar and people lose their objectivity.

The fact is a kid was killed, not supposedly, he was killed.
The fact is, when the investigating LEOs are talking about "the worst thing they had ever seen" and the pigs are arrested just days later, something is up.

The chatter about a "beef" between these pigs and this guy and other rumors floating around make me stand up and take notice...it's nothing to do with "lose of objectivity", one can be objective while indignant....just gotta know where the line is.

Good that the cops were arrested and charged even though the charges will probably be dropped and they go on to another job somewhere else to bully other people.

Possibly...let's see what charges they actually stick em with in the end though.
If they walk (which they often do) and are guilty then it is up to others to be pro-active enough to make sure they don't police elsewhere....but see, here's where it gets complicated. People are all too willing to bitch and complain, but are rather lazy when it comes to actual action. They usually just continue bitching and whining or they accept the "official story" of the day and start justifying it through those viewpoints (ie...the propaganda, often used to aide and abet these type of killings)...so, it's pretty much useless to waste time typing that out (again)....

...people are just...idk, no words anymore. ssdd

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

hmm, oh so no LEO sympathizers, i guess the leos were wrong unequivocally this time huh? no 'just listen to what leos say', 'or just dont run away from police etc'
context is the same but i see different sentiments in this thread from similar leo actions against citizens in other threads...

hmmm..
intersting

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Someone help me out here, but I remember when I was younger, when did not have all this high tech stuff, people used to get away from the cops and the cops would let them go, because chasing them would endanger other lives.

Today, with all the high tech and ability to track people, you would think it would even provide more incentive to let them get away because of the ability to catch up to them later.

Why does it seem like it went in the opposite direction where not only getting away is not an option but killing people as well if they try to flee?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

There seems to be some reason these marshalls targeted Few. Investigators have not found any evidence that Few had outstanding warrants. The position of the cars leads investigators to believe that the claim Few was trying to back into them is a lie. There is also evidence that at least one of the suspects knew Few personally.
www.usnews.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Pillywiggin

Hmmmm... They lied about a warrant then. Makes you wonder if this was personal vendetta one of the cops had. I see no mention of the mother in the articles... wonder if there is some connection.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Some things I wish I didn't know. This is one of them.
I say Bravo! to the ones responsible for arresting the two that have been charged. What about the other two? What about the fact that the investigators haven't been able to interview the other two cops because they were not "available"---what the heck? Do they not have their addresses? Would any citizen, after being involved in a fatal shooting incident be able to make themselves unavailable to law enforcement? Something smells really nasty here. (Can we get a little icony thingie holding its nose?)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
First they came for the "scummy drug addicts"...
They didn't care for her. It was just a sport -www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not him either, when they posed his hand post mortem - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then your kids...
I'm sure they will call it a misunderstanding, a gross misunderstanding that there could have been no kid present as defense. Though, the sick truth is they probably didn't care. Lethal force is the standard, shoot to kill.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

First they came for the "scummy drug addicts"...
They didn't care for her. It was just a sport -www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not him either, when they posed his hand post mortem - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then your kids...
I'm sure they will call it a misunderstanding, a gross misunderstanding that there could have been no kid present as defense. Though, the sick truth is they probably didn't care. Lethal force is the standard, shoot to kill.

Six year olds are out of control these days,we need these knights in shining Armour to knock the kid out of the kid....at 6 you should know better than to mess with authority....

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: Pillywiggin

Hmmmm... They lied about a warrant then. Makes you wonder if this was personal vendetta one of the cops had. I see no mention of the mother in the articles... wonder if there is some connection.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck....it must be a ?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Standing by for White people all over the country to riot and burn down their own neighborhoods because 2 Black cops executed a White child in front of his own unarmed father without justification . . . . . . .

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258
Standing by for White people all over the country to riot and burn down their own neighborhoods because 2 Black cops executed a White child in front of his own unarmed father without justification . . . . . . .

Well, that's not going to solve a thing. If there were any responsible non paid for politicians left they'd scrap police forces, start again and make sure they are not out sourced hiring companies involved and more to help stop corruption overall.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It will be real interesting to see how this plays out in court. One of the cops that murdered this little boy has a dad that is a top prosecutor, that is stepping out of this. That is all well and good, but I'm guessing he still has plenty of friends.

I would be pushing for a change of venue, at least.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
No they are going to let these guys burn for this one. They have already been abandoned by their superiors and this will end up being a personal thing. They are not supposed to do anything but serve warrants , heck in Texas they are not allowed to chase or be involved in other police issues for the most part at all.

There will be no escape for these cops, and it will be interesting to see how they play down the fact that this will end up being a personal very bad thing and the race of each involved in this case will be a non issue.

Very sad that a child lost his life for more than likely something very stupid.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I'd like to see felony murder charges for all the LEOs onscene. You participated in this cf, time to pay.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I've been with-holding comment on this til now because
I absolutely can not believe two police officers would fire
on an unarmed six year old boy. I still can't believe it.
I don't even want to believe this. And in the wake of the
police union whining about you-tube? There are no words.
Then again, I'm not one to believe anything coming out
of mainstream media. But if this story is fake, there could
be only one reason. Provocation. And I myself would rather
believe that than believe two officers anywhere would do
such a horrendous thing. What a ####ed up world?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I would be pushing for a change of venue, at least.

Already done. The prosecuting attourney turned the case over to
Louisianas attourney general.
edit on Ram110915v43201500000016 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The dictionary definition of a terrorist is indistinguishable from a US law enforcement officer.

You may want to revisit those definitions.

great quip for stars but really lacking in truth.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
It was reported on the news that these two cops already had multiple civil rights violations.

Seems to me they were involved in something other than law enforcement and they came to thisman for reasons beyond law enforcement.

I would be amazed if the truth actually comes out.

Sure they will be held accountable for pointblank murdering the kid and injuring the father but it would be surprising to hear if the truth really comes out.

I imagine there are several people wrapped up in this.

One does not go around serving false warrants without some knowledge of other officers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join