It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello!! What an interesting site!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hello all!!

I am a beginner in all of this conspiracy stuff. I question so many things now since I've gotten started with researching. I try to talk to people about my interests and beliefs but everyone thinks I'm crazy, especially because I think my upstairs neighbor is a spy. Since I've started this hobby, (hobby of researching truth about speculated things) my old neighbors moved out very suddenly, without notice. Then their replacements are very odd and strange things are happening. But more about all that at another time. I'm looking for a place to go with my "kind" of people that I can actually talk to and get better opinions and topics with. I am a 25 year old female with a 1 year old, husband, going to school, medical field, and most people are blind sided when i start talking all my conspiracies when a topic comes up haha
but I'd like to know more, he'll I don't know if I'm even saying all this right.

I don't even know if this is a safe sight!

Any info at all will be welcomed! Thank you for reading! Excited to get started!

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Peekingowl7

Wow!
You ARE a busy woman!

I am a 25 year old female with a 1 year old, husband, going to school, medical field

We are all beginners, really...welcome!

THIS

Then their replacements are very odd and strange things are happening. But more about all that at another time

is interesting....?
edit on 6-11-2015 by TNMockingbird because: more specific

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Welcome! This is a very interesting sight indeed! Either you're very perceptive or your neighbor needs to work on their covert skills...

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Welcome this is a great place with an abundance of knowledge be wary of the people who will try and knock you down they are few and far between here but sadly we do still get them. remember to keep an open mind and deny ignorance be it in others or in yourself at all cost. primarily this is a great tool for learning things that otherwise might take years of research just to find.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
It's more open for topics than other places online and off might want to bring a thicker skin on some topics (lol). Welcome and best of luck to you!

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Welcome. Have fun exploring! See ya around the boards.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Welcome. People tend to pay attention here. Have fun!

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Welcome!

They're probably not spies. Relax.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS
Have fun...

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Maybe or maybe not, I just have my suspicions, I don't go out of my way to find out other then trying to look up ways to see if anything is interupting my internet server that shouldn't. But I can't figure it out, oh well. Thanks for the comment. a reply to: redhorse

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Thank you, I think? Lol id go more into the subject, but the intro post says no topics, so once I am able I will explain. Be on the look out!
a reply to: TNMockingbird

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Welcome

I'd say this site is pretty safe.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I am told that I see things others wouldn't normally pick up. I just like being aware of my surroundings. a reply to: VP740

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Great advice thank you! a reply to: crimsongod21

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hello! Thank you! a reply to: Night Star

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

LOL!

It's all good!

I just tend to get a little...spacey...when the old man's still at "work"
and I have the keys to the liquor cabinet!

I look forward to your posts!

link   
Thank you! a reply to: dreamingawake

link   
Thank you! a reply to: charlyv

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hello, Thank you! a reply to: maryjo44

new topics

top topics