It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Haven't Seen This !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I did a quick search if this YT vid was posted already but couldn't find it.

These few 911 clips in this YT vid are so in your face revealing that it surprises me it has not been posted before. If it is posted before ....excuse me.

Anyways, the close up with the plane flying into the WTC tower is incredable if true. . It is hard to believe that nobody has noticed this obvious fakery by the MSM before so I am almost sure this has been edited ... But then again...what do you think?

The clip from the pentagon is new to me and wonder if it is the actual pentagon in the clip and not some other building with a hole in the wall.

What do you guys make of it.?

edit on 6/11/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
UFO!

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I love how silent thus thread is!

Where are the regulars? Csnt debunk in your face content or...?

Someone, OS people, explain this #.

Waiting for more review, I'm on the go atm.

Appreciate this OP, s/f

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Who knows if its real or not, I will say I do not buy into the no plane thing but I have problems with the video of the south tower hit, when simple physics are applied it just makes no sense..

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Anyways, the close up with the plane flying into the WTC tower is incredable if true. . It is hard to believe that nobody has noticed this obvious fakery by the MSM before so I am almost sure this has been edited ... But then again...what do you think?

I read that the building was in front of the plane, I don't know if that is true..

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
Where are the regulars? Csnt debunk in your face content or...?

Debunk what? A fake video of something hitting the Pentagon? What plane was it taken from?
edit on 6-11-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The "ANTICHRIST" was behind the attack!

Unidentified Flying Objects | The Antichrist: Osama Bin Laden | September 11, 2001 = (267) + (264) + (135) = 666.

edit on 6-11-2015 by YankeeZephyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
news reports live

slow motion

Interesting video OP...shame I think IT is what was crafted!

S/F for sharing!
edit on 6-11-2015 by TNMockingbird because: clarify link

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
You Haven't Seen This !

Actually, we have. The video with the "missile" hitting the Pentagon:

Is a known CGI fake.

The "no planes at the WTC" is also a made-up hoax. Most of those threads reside in the HOAX Bin here on ATS. There's this thread also for more information:

DEW/Energy Weapons? Holograms? TV Fakery? No Planes at the WTC? -- A 9/11 Disinfo Campaign

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The U.S. Government's religion is "ISLAM".

George Walker Bush | Richard Bruce Cheney | Hillary Rodham Clinton | Islam | Allah = (177) + (170) + (231) + (54) + (34) = 666.

UNITED STATES PRESIDENT | WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON | SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 = (267) + (264) + (135) = 666.

William Jefferson Clinton | William Jefferson Blythe III | U.S. President = (264) + (252) + (150) = 666.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hahahahaha Haaa!

Finally som truth on 911 and what do we see and hear? Crickets!

We need more truth less lies!

The facts are plain to see it was CGI on the trade centers and a missle hit the pentagon!

STAR AND FLAG!

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Its a great video

however the CGI plane part where the building is behind the WTC needs some clarification

first show the flight pattern in relation to the building. Second show where the building actually is on google earth and where the WTC was this should make it clear the plane was a CGI fake.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The clips in this vid were debunked years ago.
The youtuber is soooo behind the curve it's sad.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Funny how the number of frames in this fake hit are about the same as the OS pentagon hit.
Truthers believe this one but not the OS vid.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Thank you for posting this video.

Now you all can understand why for the time in American aviation history on 911 we had allegedly four commercial Airliners crash and NO INVESTIGATION.

There is no concrete evidence that can support the OS about the flight 77 that supposedly hit the Pentagon. Nothing.

You also hear a TV reporter stating that he went to the crash scene and did NOT see any airplane wreckage, his statement was "It does not look like a plane crashed at the Pentagon".

Of course the OS supporters are going to scream these videos are all fake. If so let them prove these videos are fake and if they cant, then we can assume a missal was fired into the Pentagon.

And why not? The government lied to the American people about going to war in Afghanistan and Iraq.

The corrupt government would never been able to get the approval of the American people to go to war, had they not done a False Flag, to fool us.
edit on 6-11-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

"Known" fake? It has always been clear that whatever hit the pentagon was NOT an airliner. Lack of debris, engines, wrong size and shape of hole, etc. The damage is more consistant with missile. How are you or anyone determining that the video is CGI?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
As soon as the video showed an exit hole in the exterior of the inside of the the pentagon, and tried to pass it of as the entrance hole, It was time to click it off. BS.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

All that is needed is for the dozens of real videos of the impact at the pentagon that we KNOW MUST EXIST to be released for the public to view. Instead the gov pretends the 4 or 5 frames that we have gotten to see is all there is. Which is absurd.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

I agree that CGI had something to do with 911.

WILLIAM JEFFERSON BLYTHE III | CLINTON GLOBAL INITIATIVE | OSAMA BIN LADEN | AMERICA = (252) + (254) + (110) + (50) = 666,

110 + 50 = (160) = "Unleash the Beast".

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

****WARNING****

That video is a disinformation video that I have warned people about. Case in point, that missile striking the Pentagon is a hoax. Here is another example, check out timeline 2:23 to 2:33 in the video, and you will see these photos.

Photo 1: Cruise Missile

Photo 2: Cruise Missile

Now for the rest of the story before those photos above were doctored.

Photo 3: Cruise Missile

Photo 4: Cruise Missile

I might also add that the booms in WTC 7 were not the result of demo explosions and has been used to discredit 9/11 conspiracy theorist. The hole in the C-ring wall at the Pentagon was not made by a cruise missile, that hole was punched out by the landing gear of American 77 and there are photos which show the wheel and tire from the landing gear just outside the C-ring hole.

edit on 6-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join