It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans Woman Asks: 'You Really Want Me In The Same Bathroom As Your Husband?'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla
a reply to: Krazysh0t

A condition?! Sounds serious, whats the treatment for Gender Dysphoria?

Transitioning is the treatment. Some are fine just making a physical and chemical transition but not socially changing but those are rare. In most cases, the transperson is advised to transition to alleviate the symptoms associated with the prenatal condition that causes gender dysphoria.

Here is a link that shows you what the standards of care are for medical professionals treating patients who suffer from this.

I always hear conservatives say these people need help. Well they got help which is why they are transitioning.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Nope, hasn't changed - and there are already laws against being a peeping tom - regardless of your gender. If a lesbian (who has every legal right to be in a woman's restroom) stands on the toilet and peers over a stall while a woman is peeing, she could be charged.

Because standing up high in your stall to sneak a peek at the person nextdoor is the same thing as a quick glance while walking or doing any number of public activities. Send them to jail, I say!!!

This wil, like rivers leading to the sea, trend towards thought control. Private thoughts will be harder and more precious to have.

I still am adamant the prudes will make us all into robots. They will be the ones which, while themselves anti-AI, will usher in the merger.

The prudes are the opposites of the people who undeniably trespass the privacy of others to spy on them. They're not better.
edit on 11/6/2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I would think she belongs in the Women's bathroom.

I would think that most women would be less worried about it. Once you have birthed a child and 20 people are in the room (nurses, doctors, residents)--- you tend to not really care who is in a room where you pee if you have lived through that. I certainly don't.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

If you visit a sauna in most of Europe you will see naked people of both sexes using the same sauna .

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tom.farnhill

If you visit a sauna in most of Europe you will see naked people of both sexes using the same sauna .

So what you are saying is that this is another problem that only America can't seem to get over. It gets tiring when America invents rhetoric to argue against a new idea then lets itself believe it in lieu of other places that have figured out how to make things like this work.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I wouldn't care if the Barbie doll used my husbands bathroom or mine as long as she remains in appropriate behavior.
I'm not sure what the lady is trying to get at suggesting her looks have so much power and control over someone's marriage. I guess some men would start to think inappropriately if a living Barbie doll walked into a men's room, but I'd like to think and or believe Human beings are more evolved than that.
The reason she should use the ladies room should just be that she is uncomfortable in the men's room and not because she thinks she is a threat to every husbands supposedly week will or fragile mind.
She's actually putting men down, IMHO.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

All i see are those man hands

also, who looks at others junk while they pee?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I honestly just don't like the way she went about it. So her reason to use the women's bathroom is so she doesn't steal my husband / boyfriend?

If she would have walked into the women's bathroom no one would have said anything. But instead she needed her picture spread across the internet so here we are.

There are MANY people that DO NOT look like her that are really dealing with this problem. They are starting to put in family restrooms beside the men/women so that could be an option. Other than taking everything to single toilets and lines becoming a mile long, I'm kinda outa ideas here.

Does it really matter anyway? Women like men, women like women. The woman beside me could be "oogling" me just the same as the man......
edit on 11/6/2015 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/6/2015 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

"also, who looks at others junk while they pee?"

Suppose that's a rather pertinent question. Where im from attempting to check out someone elses junk is a sure fire way of getting smacked in the puss or at the very least barred from the establishment, transgender or otherwise.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
NM
edit on 6/11/15 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

All i see are those man hands

also, who looks at others junk while they pee?

Perverts apparently. She was only showing how ridiculous the rhetoric used against the bill was.
edit on 6-11-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SpaDe_

What is to stop a fetish freak from dressing as a woman just to gain access to the women's bathroom under the guise of being a "transgender" just to get a sneak peek or worse?

Or worse? Are you implying that people who want to commit rape and sexual assault are going to be deterred by the gender signs on bathroom doors? I'm pretty sure everyone takes sexual assault pretty seriously regardless of who is doing the assaulting.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: Metallicus

Agreed, and what gives him/her the right to peer at others in the bathroom. This is the biggest part of the problem for folks, not bigotry. I use the restroom to go to the bathroom not be peeped by someone overly attached to sexuality of any bent. He/ she needs to grow up and use the bathroom like an adult. Is she/he implying that he/she will be able to bend a womans husband to her will sexually? Then the peoples fears seem well founded since thats the attitude she/he is purveying.

Do you think that's a photo of her in an actual mens bathroom engaging in her average bathroom behavior? The point is would you feel comfortable standing at the urinal if a woman walked in? Or would you be paranoid she would peak at your willy?

Would she use the urinal?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This is so funny, I remember when I was in grade school me and some of my girlfriends snuk into the boys room,

Oh the good old days

sneak snack snuck?

sneaked?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Though would it REALLY be such a problem to allow that lady to use the women's bathroom?

I don't think so, in fact, I think it makes more sense to do things that way. The far right runs campaigns based on fear tactics and really negative ideas that keep them from thinking about issues clearly.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

It? It?... come on you have to be better than that SHE

Anyway, She looks Fabulous

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Also, there are places where Trans people can use their correct Restroom with no such increase in "Attacks" and how many Non-Trans Male Attacks have there been in Restrooms?

this is fear mongering and scare tactics, even to suggest that allowing Trans people to use their correct Restroom makes it easier for Sex Offenders to gain access to a Woman's Restroom is the same as saying the Second Amendment makes it easier to Kill people

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
this is fear mongering and scare tactics, even to suggest that allowing Trans people to use their correct Restroom makes it easier for Sex Offenders to gain access to a Woman's Restroom is the same as saying the Second Amendment makes it easier to Kill people

WOW! That's a great analogy!

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Thanks, and it's true, i brought it up in the topic about the Houston's Equal rights Bill discussion

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Here's where this person and this biased article messed up. If the gay agenda has taught us anything (lol) it's that consenting adults should be allowed to do anything they want, and if not then you're a (probably racist) homophobe. Who cares if adults share the same bathroom? By their own logic they shouldn't care. The argument has always been to protect children from this kind of crap.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join