It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WEAPONS CACHE Found Hidden at Swedish Migrant Center

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Security officials in Krokum Sweden found a large weapons cache concealed in the heating room at the migrant center.
Avpixlat reported:
(rough translation)

Gun Crine A weapon cache was found last week at an asylum accommodation in Krokom in Jämtland inside the property’s heating chamber. According to reliable sources, Avpixlat has been in contact with both the police and the Security Service. The weapons were seized.

The weapons were detected when staff from a local energy company entered and read the meters of the boiler. They could not get in because the door was locked. After finding the master key, the staff could get in and then got to see what had been hidden in there, probably by the asylum seekers.

It was not a question of a small hunting guns, but several real firearms according to respondents.

Source

Some here have said this isn't a refugee crisis, but an invasion. And now, apparently, they have the weapons to boot.

Does this change anything to those that felt disgusted by the others who were anti-immigrant or pro-swede?

Personally, I read somewhere else that Soros basically said he was behind the idea that what is stopping us from coming to gether was "National Borders", so of course I believe the whole thing is engineered.

+32 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: schadenfreude

Some here do not care if we are being invaded, they hope that we are, they feel the west Is finally getting what we "deserve". Personally this story sounds like potential hogwash we will see where this goes, however in my eyes Islam is on the move and it is completely incompatible with the west and our beliefs and standards.

now the story may have reasonable ends and outs, or it may be utter bs,but a picture can tell you a story, what story does this tell you?
From the source:

The religion of peace, and people wonder why we have legitment concerns of compatibility...
edit on 4-11-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

"not a question of a small hunting guns, but several real firearms according to respondents."

I'd like to know what caliber/model weapons were found

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

About 8 years ago a guy who i had met from Eastern Europe had put this idea into my head at work one day , he lived on the border from Poland/ Germany and was a bit confused as to what Nationality he was

WHAT IF

what if a van load of weapons appeared in a community that had no arms

What was that old Boy Scout motto again BE PREPARED

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Seems legit?

I do believe its engineered zerg style invasion, with sleepers peppered throughout.

Just like in their home countries, innocents are cover for ne'er-do-wells. Bleeding hearts glaze over these issues believing it isnt widespread.... IMHO

Something will happen, of course burning down centers will only anger the nests.

Only question now is: What country will the SHTF first?

I thought Germany, because well, Germany
But here comes Sweden!

I wonder what Varg would do when the majority is no longer Christian?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Cant wait for this whole muslim are invading europe thingy to happen, with all the proof cough cough and real outrage cough cough.

I really cant wait, i was told its going to happen the week of 3 Thursdays, i read it from a blog on the interwebs, must be true.

edit on 4-11-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

And some people think our ground our rules tx

8-1 on the birth ratio

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It's insane, the whole thing is crazy. Either these govts are allowing themselves to become over-run in the name of PC, (which I don't believe b/c powerful ppl don't take orders from anyone unless they're more powerful themselves) OR there really is a cabal, and some clock/event/ritual w/e happened & now we have a new arab spring in Europe.

Young men, with weapons, who are refugees?! These aren't cowards. (I sure don't have the guts to blow myself up) And yet, if they have access to firearms, why aren't they fighting back against those making them run?

IT. DOESN'T. MAKE. ANY. LOGICAL. SENSE. NONE.

+33 more 
link   
Yes exactly what I have been saying all along and told I was being paranoid, been called racist, bigoted, xenophobic the lot but you know what it hasn't bothered me because I can see what is coming and I can't understand why other people can't!

I'm also feeling slightly nervous at the tone in UK with regard to the Russian plane. They obviously know now that a bomb was placed on that flight but the tone has changed yet again just in last 30 minutes. They are not allowing any flights to leave that area Sharm El Sheikh with British passengers onboard. They have said they have seen the intelligence. Philip Hammond, the Foreign Secretary said although he knows this is going to affect the Egyptian tourism it is paramount that British citizens are kept safe. I'm beginning to wonder what else they know to take such drastic action.

I hope this is not the beginning of something big. Ultimately for all the names I have been called on here I am a Mother first and foremost and my child is the love of my life and it is him, and always him who comes first in my worries and concerns. I want him to be safe and I want his future to be safe when I am no longer here and I just can't see this getting any better until all this PC stuff stops and really honest debates start in all our Countries with how to keep their citizens safe because I feel they are failing at the moment.

link   
a reply to: FamCore

LOL I,do like to know what constitutes a "real" fire arm...lol if it fires it's real. Not that I don't believe we are being opened up for worse problems...but a single shot musket is as real as an m4 in the right hands.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

en.wikipedia.org...

We are every where dude

In England and Wales 390,127 people (almost 0.8%) stated their religion as Jedi on their 2001 Census forms, surpassing Sikhism, Judaism, and Buddhism, and making it the fourth largest reported religion in the country.

may the force be with you tm

edit on 4/11/2015 by stonerwilliam because: because i can

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Sorry, brother I'm not understanding your statement will you elaborate. I'm rather tired right now..

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

I agree...the same folks that call you a bigot won't last a week when the birds come home to roost...but hey it makes everyone feel all superior and enlightened to call wise people names.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

It doesn't need to make sense as long as it creates fear.
We're getting played again, try to enjoy the soundtrack.

You think it's a coincidence that they failed to build enough shelters here in Censormany? Sure, Not. And this is Idiocracy.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Op there is a theory called " super breeding ".

This is how it works.

If family procreation happens the chances of genetic disorders increases.

But if you continue down this line a couple thousand generations, all those disorders will disappear, because the carriers will all die off and not pass that on.
So you " fence" these populations in, and don't let them breed outside their kind type people unit???

Once this " clean" DNA is merged with other races " clean" DNA intelligence happens.

Look at the world.

Are not all the different people's fenced in amongst themselves?

By deserts or rivers or mountains or oceans?

I think once humanity comes together as one the " project" will be complete.

And god aliens etc...

Will be back to inspect their work and judge us, either fit or unfit, for their designs.

It is a grand scale game, we don't know the rules to or the reasons for.

If this is not the case, how did one species of hominid come to occupy many places that couldn't possibly be reached?

Hawaiian islands for example. It is impossible that natives crossed this span of ocean with enough folks to create civilization.

We were seeded, into a giant zoo, caged off by nature, and now are on the verge of crossing all fences and merging into one species.

Just my view.

link   
Just goes to show you how lax the security is. If true, this has the potential to increase the already tense situation over there. Swedish provocateurs hoping their government is handling the situation as best they can, just found a new reason to take matters into their own hands. Also, I wonder if the door to the boiler room is normally left unlocked? Everyone with a master key needs to be questioned, NOW.

link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

It doesn't need to make sense as long as it creates fear.
We're getting played again, try to enjoy the soundtrack.

You think it's a coincidence that they failed to build enough shelters here in Censormany? Sure, Not. And this is Idiocracy.

Oh no, I DO get it. Just trying my absolute level best not to go full retard is all.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Sorry, brother I'm not understanding your statement will you elaborate. I'm rather tired right now..

I will say this ssslllloowwyyy Christian country Christian rules
freedom of religion AND freedom from religion that is why people headed to THE NEW WORLD way back then

I would fight to the death for these peoples freedoms , hold the door open for the ladies etc ,allow these people to build Holy places on this land , and still got a smile on my face bro , while rubbing shoulders with many Muslim people on a daily basis and being good friends with them .

It is just GOD under different name bro , they all pissed off to the desert and started a religion and 13 saviours were born on the 25th of Dec

on the planet for a good time not a long one

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Because they are sleepers waiting for orders from the top man. They have done the hard work they have made it into Europe and infiltrated every Country. Grenades were found in Spain last month 4everspain.com...

Here an article about a man in Germany found with lots of weapons at beginning of year. He was just an illegal gun trader but it touches on how easy it is to smuggle automatic weapons across Europe because of the open borders policy www.ibtimes.com...

Imagine how much damage could be done in a Country like UK where we don't have guns and with a reduced police force and armed forces. It would only take a couple with automatic weapons in a shopping mall and they would be able to kill a few hundred quite easily before armed police arrived. Call me paranoid but I don't think I am. I am genuinely frightened. a reply to: schadenfreude

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

however in my eyes Islam is on the move and it is completely incompatible with the west and our beliefs and standards.

And your take on Islam is incompatible with my western standart of religious freedom. I've had enough personal relationships with intelligent and decent Muslims. Maybe you don't, but you should!

The real pricks in my 3 decades so far were native Krauts and friggin pseudo-Christians, but I'll give you an update if that should change one day.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join