It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Floating ‘Interdimensional City’ Witnessed by Hundreds of Villagers in Africa

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: UniFinity
a reply to: Xarian6

you mean this?
www.dailymail.co.uk...

yep

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Was Atlantis not a city that flew away... Maybe it is Atlantis returning..

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

www.dailyoffbeat.com...
Ok I tried to get to the original source not sure if the above is it.

Look, it is true´!

We can document people pointing!

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Was the tea he was brewing Ayahuasca?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Sounds a lot like Columbia from Bioshock infinite. Am i right?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Lol. When the real one appears over Israel no one will believe it. I call this version Bluebeam 2.0

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I wonder if there is any way to look at satellite images from any of the places during these events. Surely that would clear up weather they were real or illusion. Or at least give us some image from another perspective. Right?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
This is getting rather interesting - corroborative accounts are the most foretelling in my opinion.

I found this on YT....

That's not a corroboration. It's just another telling of the same account.

A corroboration would be another independent account (say from another village) who saw the same thing at the same time.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Anyone else notice the name of the village?

Dulali

Doolally

Just sayin'

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
We don't even know if paralell universes even exist.

All that dark matter in the spaces not illuminated by light reflecting solid, liquid, gaseous surfaces... is the only "body" the universe has, thst we know about.

Claiming other paralell spaces, is imagination running rampant trying to justify what the rational and logical mind cannot.

But let's jump to paralell universes and LHC.

I feel like it's all hoax. I think there was more then just tea he was brewing.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Kinda makes me think of Revelations, when a new city will come down from the heavens.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Mirage is a joke and mass hallucinations don't happen.
Now what?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
That'd be crazy if cloaked (or something) floating cities were here the whole time, and when they begin to move, you hear those weird noises in the sky.
edit on 3-11-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Sounds like a good old case of ergot poisoning, either that or a hoax due to the lack of pictures. Sure it's Africa and all but not one cell-phone cam among the hundreds of villagers?

Nom-nom ergot

Were the CIA near any of their wells in the time leading up to this mass hallucination?
edit on 3-11-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

On what basis do you call a hoax? This wasn't just him seeing it. The whole village seen it.

A similar thing was seen in 2 different cities days apart. Hoax too?

Of the information available I think it is much too rash to call hoax. I think there is something more to this. I'm not sure about the lhc stuff but it is strange.

If it was moving over the village it must have went somewhere like the China incident
Therefore it may have been picked up somewhere else?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: Spider879
Project Moonbeam is about projecting images am I correct?? well in this case the villagers heard industrial type noise like from a cement factory.according to the link.

Secondly, floating cities and cement do not kind of mix. If a world has the technology to create floating cities would they really still be using old technology building materials like dirty cement ?

Well, "like from a cement factory" could be anything. Industrial noises don't necessarily mean cement -- it's just that perhaps the industrial noise villagers are most familiar with is cement factory noises, hence the comparison.

Also, cement and concrete have remarkably similar thermal expansion coefficients to steel. Which is why they are near-ideal construction partners. If flying cities are using steel, they may well still be using concrete/cement.

*This user does not believe in flying cities -- though finds the stories very interesting and is not willing to say that the villagers are lying
edit on 3-11-2015 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brett83
Was the tea he was brewing Ayahuasca?

First of all, this occurred in Africa. Ayahuasca is made in South American countries, not small African villages.

Why people think they are hallucinating or making this up is beyond me.

Like many said before, I'd take their word over the MSM or some other talking head.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I can't check right now. There's a rare mirage that sounds very similar in the sense that it can reflect scenes from beyond the horizon.

There are records of it across the world from cities over oceans to cowboys and buffaloes on the outskirts of urban areas.

I'll be back later with the name of it.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Mirage is a joke and mass hallucinations don't happen.
Now what?

Sarcasm?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
so nobody took a picture as this majestic city flew by at a snails pace apparently? no media was in the area to document it?

i want to believe but people get some evidence please!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join