It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Floating ‘Interdimensional City’ Witnessed by Hundreds of Villagers in Africa

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

The actual place was a local border village called Dulali, in Lanzai South Ward, Darazo Local Government of Bauchi State. Saidu Meshai Dulali, who was a very popular hot tea brewer in the village, had just finished his morning prayer at the local Mosque and was stoking up the stove for his day’s work.

When suddenly, Saidu became aware of a pervading extremely bright light enveloping the atmosphere, followed by a sudden realisation that the heavens were falling on the village. As he looked up at the encroaching sky, he saw the most fascinating view of his forty years existence on planet earth. According to Saidu:

“There appeared a wide, large mass of something that looked like a cloud from nowhere and it was flying slowly over the village just at the height of an average tree.

“The cloud was transparent and I saw beautiful tall buildings inside it, with tarred roads and cars. It was like a flying city. And from it I could hear the sound of machines making noise just as you would hear at Ashaka cement factory.”
www.ufointernationalproject.com...

Rarely do I post in this forum but I came across this story from on unrelated search on my Youtube sidebar, so I kliked on it , I found the link to the vid, it seemed like it was gleaned from a local paper , I did a search here and found one about a mass viewing in China of a Floating City some think it's a hoax or a mirage, I will withhold judgement on the matter of both.
"Floating City" above China? (Weather Related)
www.abovetopsecret.com...
pls klik the links as there is more info than I am allowed to paste.
edit on 3-11-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Damn it! That's 3 floating cities in as many years and missed them all.

Still have a shot at that turtle though. Wish I were a mariner.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

There goes the weather related mirage theory then!

This story you've posted took place in a small, remote African village..there can be no mirage of a city, when there is no city to create it.

I keep seeing reports of the LHC being powered up to higher and higher energies, with reports circulating that they think they might discover alternative realities or dimensions...maybe these 'cities in the sky' being seen around the world are indeed hoaxes, maybe they're not..and if not, there could be a potential link between the LHC and these sightings...maybe they actually have cracked open the door to alternative dimensions just enough for these sights to bleed through into our reality?

Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

www.dailyoffbeat.com...
Ok I tried to get to the original source not sure if the above is it.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Could this All be connected to the LHC opening a Parallel Universe???

I can understand the scientific reason for the floating city in china, but still...now in Africa.....we are conspiracy theorist here...

Regards,

SK
edit on rd15Tue, 03 Nov 2015 07:15:53 -0600K2015115330am11 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
If there is silence then it could all be Project Bluebeam

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin
a reply to: MysterX

Could this All be connected to the LHC opening a Parallel Universe???

I can understand the scientific reason for the floating city in china, but still...now in Africa.....we are conspiracy theorist here...

Regards,

SK

Well perhaps the good folks at the LHC were successful ??

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
wow. This is a second such sighting in recent time. Very wired!

What is it in reality? any creative explanations?

Who would hoax a poor African village and for what reason? it makes no sense to me. If it was a hoax than I would do it in a public place for advertisement or some other benefit.

There seems something real and unexplained is going on, but what?

secret technology, other dimensions, aliens?

really intriguing

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
If there is silence then it could all be Project Bluebeam

Project Moonbeam is about projecting images am I correct?? well in this case the villagers heard industrial type noise like from a cement factory.according to the link.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Successful? Possibly so. Exciting!

Now what are the resulting consequences? Good or Bad? There is the question. What does the revealing or appearances of these cities imply? Many stories of people see this a some correlation to the Kingdom of God or Our "Creators/ Engineers" coming back? Invasion Preparations? DOOOOOOM?lol

I'll say it again, Exciting!

Regards,

SK

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
Project Moonbeam is about projecting images am I correct?? well in this case the villagers heard industrial type noise like from a cement factory.according to the link.

Interesting. Then CERN might be at play here.

Secondly, floating cities and cement do not kind of mix. If a world has the technology to create floating cities would they really still be using old technology building materials like dirty cement ?

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I'll take the word of African villagers without smartphones with cameras over official government spokespersons any day. Others may feel differently and I can respect that.

This is getting rather interesting - corroborative accounts are the most foretelling in my opinion.

I found this on YT....

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Secondly, floating cities and cement do not kind of mix. If a world has the technology to create floating cities would they really still be using old technology building materials like dirty cement ?

The noise they heard was comparable to that of a cement factory not that they were making cement, I guess a lot like a rumbling sound??

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin

Successful? Possibly so. Exciting!

Now what are the resulting consequences? Good or Bad? There is the question. What does the revealing or appearances of these cities imply? Many stories of people see this a some correlation to the Kingdom of God or Our "Creators/ Engineers" coming back? Invasion Preparations? DOOOOOOM?lol

I'll say it again, Exciting!

Regards,

SK

And that's exactely what some of the villagers began to equate it to an act of God or something devine

“We believe it is a sign that in time to come something great will come out of that small village. Something like a great invention, that will affect the life of mankind.

Mallam Shehu Liman who was the Chief Imam of the village. He confirmed the general consensus of the villagers and specifically affirmed that:

“We believe that maybe Allah used those sightings to open our eyes to see how Jinns (spirits) live in their own world. Allah is great, and there is nothing He cannot do on earth.

“Exactly two weeks after appearing in our village, that flying object visited again at the same exact time, and stayed in the sky roving around the village for almost an hour before it went away. We are happy because it shows we are special village; other towns around were not even given that privilege.

www.ufointernationalproject.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I trust them more to, just like you said. Probably simple people who have witnessed something extraordinary doing their day to day business. They have absolutely no reason to lie

What was very odd to me after watching the vid:
- mechanical sounds -> wtf? I wish there were more details or sound record -> yes yes, wishful thinking hehe
- the city apparently appeared twice, the next time being after a week at the same time and lasted visible for an hour!

It is a shame that there probably will not be a video or a picture because it appeared near poor village. I wonder if this city and the one in china looked similar or were maybe even the same?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

The noise they heard was comparable to that of a cement factory not that they were making cement, I guess a lot like a rumbling sound??

Ya'll remember the grindy/rusty trumpet sky noises from a few months ago right?
The one's that nobody could trace but many everyday folks heard... now it's just another *hoax* because that made the weak minded feel better...

I'll bet it sounded EXACTLY like that.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Well I'll be damn, roots and all, that's must be what caused the crack in Wyoming.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Well I'll be damn, roots and all, that's must be what caused the crack in Wyoming.

What is this crack in Wyoming, please be patient with me as I am on unfamiliar ground here.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

you mean this?
www.dailymail.co.uk...

wow, first time hearing this and it is really creepy!

If sounds were like that, than I don't believe the people would get calm feelings observing it, as they say in the video...or maybe this tune is to their liking? hah

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Probably some time travelers from some other time just flying around willy nilly!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join