It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After 13 years I'm giving up medical treatment for my brain tumour

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: gottaknowits a similar attitude I have taken over the years a certain "bring it on. I like a challenge attitude" and after reading some of the replies I'm going to end up taking what's on offer. I never thought this thread would help me come to a clearer state of mind in the decision, but it has which is more than I was expecting

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I go with hutch622

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Now my eyes are welling up. Yay you! That's the warrior spirit!
You show that wee boy that he has an uncle to be proud of.

Loads of love,

B xxx

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

"bring it on. I like a challenge attitude" and after reading some of the replies I'm going to end up taking what's on offer.

Yay !!!

Any time you need us to give you good swift kick to the arse to motivate you back into that fighting spirit of yours, my friend, we'll all happily oblige... and then some.

Because, you know, we all love a good excuse to do some arse kicking around here.

edit on 31-10-2015 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
You've probably heard of this already, but if not, check out turmeric and curcumin. Turmeric is an herb related to ginger.
It is known among researchers for its proven "antitumor activity". (Quoted from PubMed) Curcumin is the bright yellow phenol that gives the turmeric spice its color.

Pharma researchers are studying the plant for its antitumor properties.
This article was published in PubMed just the other day.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge I was kind of hoping for people to say, you've done your bit, feel free to take the easy route.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger I bought a load of turmeric, but there was a warning not to take if your susceptible to bleeding and my stroke was caused by hemorrhage so I gave it a miss

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I remember your thread about you being in a relationship and wanting her to find someone else that she could spend the rest of her life with because of these battle(s) you have had to endure and you did not want to put her through the sadness and disappointment that is surely to come.

I also remember weighing in on that thread and reminding you that, that was not your decision to make but hers - sure, give her the option but not to be surprised if she wanted to hang around.

Your life has indeed been a battle, and so far your fighting prowess has claimed every victory.

You are the consummate warrior of determination and perseverance and he who endures until the end get's all the glory.

Fight the good fight and hold fast.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Fight the good fight and hold fast.

I think the English translation of that is, he who dares Rodders he who dares

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: gottaknowits a similar attitude I have taken over the years a certain "bring it on. I like a challenge attitude" and after reading some of the replies I'm going to end up taking what's on offer. I never thought this thread would help me come to a clearer state of mind in the decision, but it has which is more than I was expecting

Definitely keep us posted. I want to hear some more good news from you!

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Fight fight fight! Rage rage rage!

As long as you've got a chance -- take it.

edit on 10/31/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: CranialSponge I was kind of hoping for people to say, you've done your bit, feel free to take the easy route.

Either choice is brave but I'm glad you're choosing to fight again. I can't imagine what you're going through only someone going through it themselves could and judgement comes easy. I wish you the best and send you love.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Would Rick Simpson oil be of benefit?

I've heard that it kills cancer.
edit on 31-10-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Never Give Up NEVER

Tomorrow is a new day to experience.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I envy your bravery, you are one tough cookie. Good luck to you my friend.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Ugh! That was so hard to read! You know I'm pretty crazy about you... I don't want you to go, and I respect your choices for you. I can't imagine going through 13 years of that. And I can't imagine being in your position now.

When I got a small lump that turned out to be breast cancer, I made the decision the same day that I would remove my breasts and nothing more. No chemo, no radiation, no treatment of any kind. I don't want that battle happening in my body. I won't be a host that particular war. It takes a lot more strength than I have to go through what you've been through. It would be easier to face death than to face the fight. So, I understand, at least partially, where you're coming from.

Whatever decision you make (though it sounds like you've made one), I support you 100%, and I wish you all the strength and love in the world!

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Hi Friend, What a young age 23 for getting lumbered with a Brain tumor and after many treatments you have moved on 13 more years, talk about challenges. A mention was made of Turmeric, I just wonder if you have tried any other off grid treatments ?
Cannabis oil, Baking Soda, Asparagus, Apricots, Sour-sop Juice to name a few contenders.
Youtube is worth a look with an open mind and a healthy scepticism .
www.youtube.com...

Two other articles I have noticed in the past and noted, they might be worth a look see.

goo.gl...

and
goo.gl...
( This guy Trey Smith has a youtube channel I noticed in his Wiki Bio a mention of his mother recovering from a terminal cancer ( Medical Anomaly ) under the heading "Life"

Finally you may laugh but I have an interest in the Bosnian Pyramid story and within the Ravne Tunnel is a healing chamber where negative ions are recorded as a very high reading . Worth a quick look on a rainy day.

www.youtube.com...

I wish you well friend and hope for your miracle .. Peace..

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

hate to hear your problems, and can't really blame you for thinking about giving up. everybody has the right to decide on how their life should end.

but for me and my recommendation to you is, it is better to go down fighting than to roll over and give up. you fought it this long keep on, there's a reason for you surviving for as long as you have whether you've seen it or not.

edit on 31-10-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I have nothing to add other than I am glad for you that you decided to fight! It seems as if that was your only choice, you just needed a shove getting there...

I'll leave you with a quote:
“Push yourself again and again. Don’t give an inch until the final buzzer sounds.”
– Larry Bird

and good luck!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join