It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your favorite color?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
No woo or psychology invloved. And no I can't tell anything about your future or personality or whether you'll find true love or get rich. lolz!

My kid has a math project.

He has to survey people about their favorite color. So if anyone wants to chime in and simply tell theirs it would be AWESOME.

After the data is collected he has to do some statistical analysis for a grade. Hopefully
BTS is safer than knocking on people's doors and asking them a random personal question.

Thanks ATS.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Black.

Or Baby Blue.

My next suit & fedora will be baby blue, so I'll go with that.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Orange.

There is no reason, I have just always found it appealing.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Blue. Metallic BLUE ..... like this Bugatti . . . .

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Blue as well, my prediction is many will say this as well.
Also like the darker blues, like navy blue and such.

I also really like orange and purple.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

The deepest and darkest black you can imagine, that science can possibly create. The colour of shadows, midnight, the depth of the darkest night in winter. That colour.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I was asked this in a job interview about 6 weeks ago. I looked at the guy and walked out. That was obviously the right answer because I got the job a week later.

Anywho. Blue. It's a freakin great color. All shades. Just great.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

For as long as I can remember it's been yellow. My BMX and race gear were yellow, I have lots of clothing with yellow in it and my last 2 cars were yellow.

I think it goes with my personality of bright, cheerful and in-your-face.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hmmm, that's a tough one. It was definitely blue for a long time, but lately I've been liking dark green and purple a lot too.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Are you hitting on me?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

LoL! Can you pick one?

a reply to: intrepid

No.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I just wanna say that i have wondered why ppl have to have something as favorite, i always struggle with the concept of favorite, i kinda of think like i prefer this color on that, i would enjoy this color today and so on. Same thing with any other things really. Sry if i derailed but maybe this could give something to think about for the project or something

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

The deepest and darkest black you can imagine, that science can possibly create. The colour of shadows, midnight, the depth of the darkest night in winter. That colour.

'My baby's in black and I'm feeling blue, ooh ooh what, what can I do?'

Red, Ferrari Red for me.

'Please don't wear Red tonight, this is what she said tonight; for Red is the colour that my baby wore, and what's more it's true, yes it is.'

edit on 24/10/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

As I look around the room I am in, filled with my things, the obvious organic answer would be black. Easily 60% of my decorations, 75% of my clothing and about 99% of my "toys" ( TV, computer, laptop, tablets, phone and accessories for all of the above ) are all black.

However the honest answer, at least in my heart, is darkish greens, shades like hunter and forest.

It's just that rock shirts and electronics don't usually come in green and are rather ugly when they do... and wearing all green clothing is not a fashion statement I am comfortable making...

( Captain Kangaroo was the bomb yo! )

I guess the tie breaker will have to fall to baseball caps. I have five that I can see from here, three of those are dark green. So dark green it is.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Silver and the specific shade of purple in my avatars background. Although, I really do like that metallic blue posted above. Not my favorite though, despite having a fondness for metallic versions of colors. A Silvery metallic version of purple would be the best!

OOH I think I found it, although a bit more metallic like the photo above would make it perfect.

P.S. I am over thinking this aren't I?

Actually, i found something better at this link.shop.thecoatingstore.com...
edit on 10/24/2015 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Clear.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

LoLz!

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
deep plum purple

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
All the blues the sky turns as it gets dark.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Uh ... probably still blue? Maybe?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join