It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigotry or Racism

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Yesterday my wife was on her way home, no mind you we live in a rural area. On her way home she witnessed an accident along with one other person, her and the other person pulled over to aid the others.

My wife works at a hospital and was still in her scrubs, by the time she got out of her truck after putting on the flashers another car pulled up and also wanted to help, my wife said to the lady check on the guy that is by the Manure spreader truck and don’t help the others.

OK seems a little weird so far, let me explain, a manure spreader truck (farmer) was driving down a country road and a older min van blew a stop sign and the Manure truck hit minivan in the side. There was no loose of life or no major injuries due to the Manure truck swerved at the last minute and avoid the front half of the van but put the manure truck in the fields.

The occupants of the minivan were all Somalian’s that came to our part of the world on War Visas.

When my wife pulled up one of the Somalians got out of the van walked down the ditch and laid down casually, and when the other lady pulled up my wife was listen to the lady but watched the guy in the ditch, he had his eyes closed now listening to them, the lady asked about him and my wife said he is fine, at that point he opened up his eyes and looked at them and sat up.

The local hospital in the area did not send out and ambulance since the current staff was all female, they had to page and ambulance from the next town over to help with the Somalians.

Here is the problem in this area, the Somalians don’t carry insurance since it’s against their religion, I guess it’s a form of Gambling which is forbidden, whenever one of the Somalians come in for Medical treatment they all have the same Birthdate 1/1/1998, they all use the free clinic.

The town that they established themselves in the local residents rename it little Somalia, the crime rate went up 200%, parks are off limits to kids because of them, they walk around town laying around in the summer on the court house lawn and around the government buildings, signs in schools were added for their kids, the state gave them driver’s license without even taking a road test (terrible drivers) and none of them have applied for us citizenship that I know of yet. (Small community news travels fast). They don’t have bank accounts and they use local establishments to cash there checks, (government and work), but recently a week ago one establishment (local Bar and grill) told them he don’t have enough to cash the check and the guys demanded that he did and argued for a few minutes in front of the customers, well the Somalian’s left and came back this time waiving a gun, but when one of the customers called the sheriff’s department they fled, now that establishment will not cash any checks for them. How did he get a gun is my question?

So knowing this the hospital has instructions its staff that no female should touch or talk to Somalian males because it will offended them in one way or another, so that is why my wife did not help them.

After she told me what happen I am almost 100% sure that the farmer will end up paying for the damaged done to their van and there medical bills since we bend over for them because they are Somalians, and this is where I get upset.

WHY should we care, we provided them an opportunity to better themselves but they don’t, they are using the United States and the war visa, they have caused more harm in the area than good, they are playing us at every turn like the guy above laying in the ditch.

Oh there is more and more about the doings of the Somalians in my neck of the woods

We should just pack the lot of them up and send them back to Somalia, war visas are expired time to go.

So am I being a bigot or racist

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I believe I can be of assistance.

In all reality, you do not dislike these people because of the color of their skin. That is a lie which has been passed down to us.

What you dislike, is their behavior. Their behavior dictated by their native culture.

You, my friend, like myself...are a culturalist.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 19KTankCommander

Also, if I might add for further clarification....

As a culturalist...

It is the disparage between cultural values that you dislike. This, is not something that is wrong.

You have every right to feel that cultural values and norms are bad. Even your own. You have every right to dislike them.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

And on further thought...for clarification....

I think where the line between culturalist and racist is blurred, is in how you regard the person.

If you disallow the person opportunities because of such a fact, then it is truly a bad thing. Everyone has the right to prove themselves.

Immediately shunning them because of their race, culture, religion, etc...causing them to miss out on opportunities...now...

That, is an inherently bad thing.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
They should all be gently and systematically put back in the sewer countries they crawled out of as these areas become safe again.

This is a bad element taking hold in our country. This is not about race. It is about culture. They are backward peasants from 14th century societies for the most part. They are parasitic, and worst of all they bring with them a hostile religious system, tantamount to a death cult that has at it's core a directive to kill all non believers and to basically take whatever they want. So..

They need to go. ALL of them need to go. This infestation needs to be addressed before it takes hold.

This is common sense. Not racism. The constitution was made to stop things like this from happening. The founding fathers knew well fine what a threat to freedom itself Islam was then and definitely is now. We need to keep these maniacs as far away from us as possible. Plus they can't be reasoned with or made peace with. Playing nice does not work with these people. The only thing they understand is a punch in the face or equivalent base mentality.

Makes me sick to see people actually defending these maggots. Sorry but they have no right to bring their backward #e here and ram it down our civilized throats in the name of their stupid religion.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Out of curiosity
what part of the country
is this taking place..?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: spoonbender
Midwest, Minnesota and Wisconsin

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Yeah I'm sure the town in question welcomed the somalis with open arms and didnt have any bias or prejudices towards them until after the apparent facts......

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I sympathise.

Such a shame that your tranquil neighbourhood has been dealt this hammer blow; we in the UK are quite used to this cultural assault now...worse for us because we are smaller and our towns and cities overcrowded.

I can only hope that our deranged politicians come to their senses soon and start to excise this third world canker from the stricken body of the West.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

In all reality, you do not dislike these people because of the color of their skin. That is a lie which has been passed down to us.

Yea, I wonder if anyone ever said to MLK, "Dr. King, it's not that we hate black people for the color of their skin. We just don't want black folks using our water fountains because of your culture!"

Lie my ass.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

the town in question welcomed the somalis with open arms
a reply to: Prezbo369
Actually not they just showed up, a major poultry producer brought them in looking for cheap labor, which in turn made job hunting harder

edit on 18-10-2015 by 19KTankCommander because: quote

edit on 18-10-2015 by 19KTankCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Great tune!

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

That is a weak effort on your part. Apparently, you did not read my further posts to this thread.

Let's just say that someone is a tabula rasa...a blank slate. Nothing could possibly be held against them. But, their actions are offensive to what you hold as being right. Let's say, they do something that you consider to be really rather wrong.

Is it somehow racist to dislike them?

I do not like the behavior of many people from other cultures. And, I've taken it upon myself to understand the reasons behind their actions. And often, I've found that it was actions that are perfectly acceptable within their own culture.

This has nothing to do with someone being of a certain skin color.

This has everything to do with my not approving of their actions, based off of what their culture deems to be acceptable. Actions I do not approve of.

So, if you feel good about yourself by being politically correct...by saying that because I do not care for the actions that are instilled culturally...and by calling me racist...

Well, so be it. I offer no apologies.

Nor would I refuse to give a person of a culture I dislike the opportunity to prove themselves through merit. Just as I wouldn't refuse a person the right to do so based off of something as ridiculous as their skin color or ideology.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19KTankCommander

the town in question welcomed the somalis with open arms
a reply to: Prezbo369
Actually not they just showed up, a major poultry producer brought them in looking for cheap labor, which in turn made job hunting harder

Yet it's the Somali's that are the problem?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

But it does. Your eyes already alerted your brain to "different!". But either way, culturalism isn't really any less of a negative.
edit on 10/18/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

But it does. Your eyes already alerted your brain to "different!". But either way, culturalism isn't really any less of a negative.

Wow. You really do know me, don't you? I mean...what is my favorite flavor of ice cream? Surely you know that about me. How was I raised, exactly? Again, you MUST know that....

You, my friend, are brain washed.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

You're the one that put a definition on yourself for all to see.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I will give you a decent answer and very unexpected no doubt.
I am from a place called Longsight in Manchester England and we had a major influx of Somalians into an already multi cultured area,the crime went ballistic and they did sex crimes that sent the local population into meltdown.
An ultimatum was delivered by the local community of black and whites united together that they either leave within 2 days or they will be dealt with accordingly (nudge nudge wink wink)
That whole weekend about 150 all got up and left.
Some cultures are not fit to mix with modern society.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I'm more than a little offended about the birthday. My niece and I share January 1st as our birthday. Tell all those liars we don't want to be birthday twins with them!!
edit on 18-10-2015 by Iamthatbish because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

You're the one that put a definition on yourself for all to see.

Yes, you are correct.

I am a culturalist. I do not care for honor killings. Female castration. Stoning. Women as second class citizens. Holy wars. The belief in infidels. Etc. Etc. Etc.

But you equated me to being racist because of all of this. Racism (what a positively ridiculous term, as we are ALL of the same "race") is the hatred of someone due to a physical attribute, usually their skin color.

Actually, you are basing your assumptions off of syllabic homonyms. To the best of my knowledge, and I may very well be wrong, I have never heard anyone use the term "culturalist" before I did.

It is one thing to address one's self as something. Another to be labelled with it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join