It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 wishes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Thats lovely Zero....a true human you are!]

Sorry if i sound a bit down at the moment but i jusyt had to have my cat put to sleep about 3 hours ago....can't stop cryng and need some cheering up!

To be honest...the one wish i would want is that everyone gets a secind chance.....that no-one remembers what they had done in they're past life and they could start anew!

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Gryffen..
Omg...im so sorry to hear that...at first i thought that you were trying to make it fall asleep for 3 hours...man thats gotta hurt...well im not too good at cheering people up..well.i dont think i am anyways...well atleast its in a better place..i dunno what to say..iv never had a cat before..i have 2 birds though...thier annoying as hell...lol...they sqawk all day and night long. My dad thinks their good luck, some old hindu wise man told him they were..they only thing thev done so far is give uss insomnia. Well maybe its time for a new pet. A new freind. I wanna get a dog...you ever thought about that
Cheer up

Deep

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Thanks ZD...your welcome to my site for a chat anyday!

GAYLE

anyone is welcome but please understand that this is sacred to me and i will retaliate to any unwise provication!

Otherwise..you are welcome!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join