It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Ready To Use Military Force If US Violates Its Territorial Waters

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Another person supporting China's illegal theft.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: chewi
a reply to: Vector99
If the world is spending money on protection from the west foreign policies then how can they become self sustainable.
The biggest thing USA exports is weapons.
You sure boxed off that little market.

Russians don't export weapons? En masse' even?

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

a reply to: Vector99
If the world is spending money on protection from the west foreign policies then how can they become self sustainable.
The biggest thing USA exports is weapons.
You sure boxed off that little market.

Russians don't export weapons? En masse' even?

Russia+ China export more than the US.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
China need to protect their borders. The americans just want to keep the trade route open as it will affect exports.
That is my point. America could have sorted out so many world problems but instead they furthered there business interests by gaining control of the trade.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Are you saying you support illegal theft? If not please make your posts clear.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

China need to protect their borders. The americans just want to keep the trade route open as it will affect exports.
That is my point. America could have sorted out so many world problems but instead they furthered there business interests by gaining control of the trade.

This is serious delusion, CHINA IS EXPANDING THEIR BORDERS NOT PROTECTING THEM.

Do you seriously not understand that?

If not, I will go talk to a wall, it will understand better.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

So they protect their borders borders by stealing territory from other countries? How does stealing fish and gas protect borders?

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

No, you are, by saying the US should simply let China do it and not get involved (that is what your post seemed to say).

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I wouldn't worry too much America. If these Islands come to fruition then you could always wipe them out with a Enola gay flying one last mission.
You are bullies, Face it. Its how you control the world to work as you want.
All these countries never tried to conquer the world like UK and USA, its all retaliatory moves to western domination of the world markets.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Therein lies the deterrent.

Hopefully, Mike will be alright.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: chewi

You need to re-study history, plain and simple.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Yes. It is not for you to save a few islanders. If it was why are you not in a lot of other countries that actually need assistance.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Where was all the uproar over the falklands stealing of fish and gas. You really believe it is about them stealing. It is about the 12 mile exclusion zone that will apply. That will close a trade route and cost American business'

edit on 17-10-2015 by chewi because: spelling mistake

edit on 17-10-2015 by chewi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Yes. It is not for you to save a few islanders. If it was why are you not in a lot of other countries that actually need assistance.

Actually it is, since they are our allies, and on a more personal level my wife is one of those "few islanders" and I have family living there.

It's not for you to decide who America is an ally to. Especially when you lack the power to do anything.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

No, you are, by saying the US should simply let China do it and not get involved (that is what your post seemed to say).

I never said that, and your actually the one saying that I said it, when you were the one who said it, why did you say what you said when you said that? Why did you say I said something that I never said? If I wanted to say what you said I said I would have just said what you said I said and not what I actually said which was:

USA aint gonna do nuffins cause China has teknolojies an stuff.

In all seriousness USA isnt ready for a nuke war with a world power like China, it just isnt worth it.

China gets hit in a military conflict they will hit us back, we start a proxy war with China they will nuke us Europe and Austrailia.

You think they cant nuke America think again.

Lets not forget nukes are sooo 1940s theres lots of other WW3 type weapons we may be suprised by.

Not once did I mention theft.
Not once did I mention in any way being ok with theft
Not once did I say I supported anything in in way shape or form.
So please explain what on gods good green earth your talking about because its very unclear to me.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Where was all the uproar over the falklands stealing of fish and gas. You really believe it is about them stealing. It is about the 12 mile exclusion zone that will apply. That will close a trade route and cost American business'

12 miles? China is claiming an exclusion zone up to 700 miles off their coast. Get a grip.

Can you show me what territory Falklands stole?

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   

I never said that, and your actually the one saying that I said it, when you were the one who said it, why did you say what you said when you said that? Why did you say I said something that I never said? If I wanted to say what you said I said I would have just said what you said I said and not what I actually said which was:

Eerily similar to a certain speech given by a certain Mr. Rumsfeld.

Don..Is that you?
edit on 17-10-2015 by MysterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   

In all seriousness USA isnt ready for a nuke war with a world power like China, it just isnt worth it.

China gets hit in a military conflict they will hit us back, we start a proxy war with China they will nuke us Europe and Austrailia.

You think they cant nuke America think again.

That sounds like your saying America should forget it. What exactly does that mean then?

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I wouldn't count on China leading the tech war in a WW3 scenario, they only make the chips, not program them.

Notice how modern Chinese and Russian military tech/hardware resembles decades old US tech?

Remember the SR-71 once declassified, and prior to it with literally no response to it? Missiles were slower than that jet from the 60's.

Now take a sec and think

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
HA HA HA. Its becouse my wife has relatives there. Well if that's not American then nothing is,
Lots of people have relatives living in war torn or occupied countries.
If China, Russia and all the others who oppose your way of life are not condusive to your world view thendont do business with them.
How muich Chinese goods are sold in America, How much do you export to these countries. You would go to war over an island but still trade with them.
You are being misled. When they don't do any trade with these countries who are nothing more than thieves in you r eyes, I will listen. Until then stop your double standards that allow you trade with the people who are stealing islands. you are making them wealthy enough to do these acts.
I think you are the biggest thieves in business. Look at what your banks have done to further their profits.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join