It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Conspiracy Theory of all Time!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: TechUnique

The biggest problem with the NWO theory is that some folk cant decide on who is creating the problem.

Is it because the Freemasons were in cahoots with the Illuminati that in turn slept with the Knights Templar to create the ultimate Cabal?

I like that one. Then I get to be in charge.

Free beer for all of my minions.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

Not really, the biggest conspiracy to me involves the dumbing down of humans with regard to our existence and how long we have actually been on this planet.

You said it. I think the complete whitewashing of the true archaeological record and the true human timeline is the biggest cover up in history.

I firmly believe that other highly civilized communities have risen in the past. There are just too many objects being discovered from millions (and sometimes billions) of years ago to ignore at this point.

And this is barely discussed in most conspiracy forums.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies

I firmly believe that other highly civilized communities have risen in the past. There are just too many objects being discovered from millions (and sometimes billions) of years ago to ignore at this point.

Really? Such as?

On second thought. maybe you should start a thread because that would take this one way off topic.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I've always said it, if you want to know who's running the attempts behind the NWO, don't look at ANYONE being talked about in a documentary.

Take a look at the 1%ers that no one's ever heard of and you have no clue where their money came from. Most interestingly, the 1% of the 1%, the 0.01% that never get mentioned in the press.

The folks in charge of the NWO aren't going to be the Koch Brothers, Trumps, Murdochs, Adelsons of this world. They're going to be the people truly in the shadows.

No one who's in charge of creating a New World Order is going to be in the public eye.

The public NWO theories are pretty much the first thing new Conspiracy Theorists come across, and think they're awake. Meanwhile, the public NWO theories are complete garbage meant to distract the masses from the real conspiracies going on.

You want some real conspiracies? Research what happened to Dominique Strauss-Kahn when he tried to object to the initial World Bank Greek bail out in 2008, when he was running for President of France. Or to David Kelly when he told the UN that there were no WMD's in Iraq. Both names I bet most people on here have never even heard of.

Better still, try researching the unofficial human timeline. You'll find that civilization has been around MUCH longer than 12,000 years give or take.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Really? Such as?

On second thought. maybe you should start a thread because that would take this one way off topic.

It was just a reply to another post on the same topic.

If you're interested, it can be easily researched.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Did you conflate Edward Snowden to Lincoln and Kennedy???
Snowden was low level functionary with unprecedented access to Intel only due to his position as a coder.
Lincoln and JFK were presidents....

And, for the record, Snowden is still alive because his Intel became obsolete as quickly as his liberal celebrity...
My hope is to live long enough to see Snowden tried and convicted of treason....

Lincoln and Kennedy were American patriots...

-Christosterone

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

If you're interested, it can be easily researched.

All the 'research' I have seen has lead to it being hoaxed artifacts.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

Did you conflate Edward Snowden to Lincoln and Kennedy???
Snowden was low level functionary with unprecedented access to Intel only due to his position as a coder.
Lincoln and JFK were presidents....

And, for the record, Snowden is still alive because his Intel became obsolete as quickly as his liberal celebrity...
My hope is to live long enough to see Snowden tried and convicted of treason....

Lincoln and Kennedy were American patriots...

-Christosterone

You want to see Snowden tried and convicted of treason?

Wow.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

-Christosterone

So you believe it was legal for the US government to force people to violate the Constitution?

Your logic is highly flawed.

Our leaders are sworn to uphold the Constitution. Edward Snowden was the only one trying to do that.

Placing the US Constitution above the US government is exactly what every citizen is supposed to do, and those leaders who placed their own ideology above the Constitution are the only ones guilty of treason.

Edward Snowden will be written into our history books as a hero alongside Lincoln and Kennedy, as men willing to die to uphold the Constitution.

edit on 11-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

-Christosterone

So you believe it was legal for the US government to force people to violate the constitution?

Your logic is highly flawed.

Our leaders are sworn to uphold the constitution, Edward Snowden was the only one trying to do that.

Placing the US Constitution above the US government is exactly what every citizen is supposed to do, and those leaders who placed their own ideology above the Constitution are the only ones guilty of treason.

Edward Snowden will be written into our history books as a hero alongside Lincoln and Kennedy as men willing to die to uphold the constitution.

Fully agree!

I can't see how anyone would want to punish Snowden for what he's done, apart from the US government maybe!

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I believe that a one world government will only come about if and when we become aware of alien civilisations and we need a worldly representation.

Even then it will only be in a representative kind of way

There's no way sovereign countries will concede power to a world government

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I don't have a problem with a one world government. It has to happen if we intend to have representation in whatever galactic federation picks us up (if that happens). The problem is if this one world government turns out to be a one world dictatorship.

It would be one thing if the NWO operated in the open. No good government operates in secrecy without the consent of the government.

Well, poop.

I meant "the consent of the GOVERNED." Too late for me to edit but it is going to drive me nuts if I don't correct it somehow.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Oh, and it will absolutely be a dictatorship...or worse (think - cult of personality).

Never forget the immortal words of Lord Acton...

Power tends to corrpt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely
- Sir John Dalberg-Acton, 1887

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I don't have a problem with a one world government. It has to happen if we intend to have representation in whatever galactic federation picks us up (if that happens). The problem is if this one world government turns out to be a one world dictatorship.

It would be one thing if the NWO operated in the open. No good government operates in secrecy without the consent of the government.

Well, poop.

I meant "the consent of the GOVERNED." Too late for me to edit but it is going to drive me nuts if I don't correct it somehow.

Do you think they will need consent if they take it by force?

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Perhaps a Freudian Slip!

In any case you nailed it!!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

There's no way sovereign countries will concede power to a world government

They will if they "believe" their very survival and existence depends on it.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique

Well, poop.

Obviously not.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Well, poop.

Obviously not.

Exactly.

And as Klassified said above: If they can trick people into thinking it's what they need then it will be no problem.

Multiple posters in this thread seem to already think we need a world government and this is ATS. It won't be too hard to convince the general population. Especially if they have no money for food and there's a devastating global war occurring.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Exactly.

And as Klassified said above: If they can trick people into thinking it's what they need then it will be no problem.

Multiple posters in this thread seem to already think we need a world government and this is ATS. It won't be too hard to convince the general population. Especially if they have no money for food and there's a devastating global war occurring.

Trick is the word, rather than force. Dirty political and propaganda tricks.

People are tricked into consenting to a NWO agenda. So that is not really consenting to it, is it?

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Exactly.

Trick is the word, rather than force. Dirty political and propaganda tricks.

People are tricked into consenting to a NWO agenda. So that is not really consenting to it, is it?

Nope, it is not true consent. But it is consent nonetheless. Either way, regardless of the philosophical aspect, I'm sure they will achieve their goal of global governance.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join