It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Conspiracy Theory of all Time!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: TechUnique

Exactly.

And as Klassified said above: If they can trick people into thinking it's what they need then it will be no problem.

Multiple posters in this thread seem to already think we need a world government and this is ATS. It won't be too hard to convince the general population. Especially if they have no money for food and there's a devastating global war occurring.

Trick is the word, rather than force. Dirty political and propaganda tricks.

People are tricked into consenting to a NWO agenda. So that is not really consenting to it, is it?

Nope, it is not true consent. But it is consent nonetheless. Either way, regardless of the philosophical aspect, I'm sure they will achieve their goal of global governance.

I would not call uninformed consent, 'consent.'

But, yes, uninformed consent will get the nwo very, very far.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Most won't believe the truth because it's not how many would see life in this materialistic existence of lies.

Here is an old thread of mine of why I think NWO is necessary for humanity be able to have an official disclosure of life outside of this planet by the elitists.

NWO is key to full disclosure

Ever wonder why these elitists do blood sacrificial worshiping among the not so secret societies. Because the ultimate puppeteers, are not from this realm of existence.

Every once in a red moon, they have to make the occasional blood rituals, 911 being on of them. As there is a reason, behind this social ritualistic fear mongering to dumb humanity down to finally welcome, the Annunaki overlords and thier minions.

Call him Lucifer and his fallen angels if you prefer, but as shocking it may sound that is the truth and I know it's hard to swallow.

Peace
edit on 11-10-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Absolutley

The TPPA and the rest is part of it.
This has been our NZ PM's 'The Smiling Assassin' John key's argument for it and I think his ultimate goal.
NZ has been conceding itself to the NWO starting after David Langey's reign with little resistance.

If the NWO is by the People for the People I could entertain the idea, but it will be "by the Corporations for the Corporations"
A "World Fascist Coporatocracy" is where we are heading IMO.

edit on 12/10/2015 by Ngatikiwi because: edit

edit on 12/10/2015 by Ngatikiwi because: spelling

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

We will have a NWO, but those who are part of the Old World Order will have no part in it except shame. For the world will see what they have done and there will be no one supporting them.

We will eliminate elitism and the facisim that it breeds. We will be a world governed by the will of the people, represented by the people, designed for the people.

this will happen eventually, however at first i believe they will somehow delude the people into following them, portraying themselves as the saviours of humanity and spilling lie after lie from their treasonous, psychopathic mouths...

they will concoct some lie that will make the remaining deluded people who believe everything they hear believe they are the good guys, want a better world etc etc. i'm sure they will also get rid of resisters, and brainwash/microchip people to maintain 100% control.

of course this facade will fall away very quickly and the people will retake the world that is rightly theirs. the truth cannot be hidden forever. they will be exposed for what they are, they will expose themselves to be the sick, depraved, pretentious 'elitists' they are; the ones who proclaim they are 'enlightened' are often the one's led most astray. and considering they worship the darkness and have presumably obtained special powers for their dedication to it this is most certainly very ironic proclaiming themselves as the 'enlightened ones' and 'intellectual elite' when they in reality are completely deluded. the world has a way of levelling itself out. it will rid itself of those that seek to destroy it.

in the end it will purge all that is evil & wrong from the world and allow the TRUE enlightened ones to come to the fore, creating a world where true liberty reins, the class system does not exist, the futility of war is realised, there are no secrets, one cares for their neighbours, everyone works together instead of against one another and is righteous. for they know what happens when the darkness consumes you and will not allow it to reign again.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
ISIS on one hand, President Trump on the other, all pieces to the puzzle that is societal collapse.

The riff-raff will BEG for a NWO to drag them out of the feces they'll be in, and the NWO will be all too happy to oblige.

I was a peace & love new ager once, just like you. Then I took an arrow to the knee. The arrow being the grim realization that the soiled masses are too idiotic to be awakened to their own potential.

Look forward to a future of Matrix-like virtual reality where all your needs and desires are fulfilled virtually, because 9/10ths of the world's population do not deserve anything more.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Collectivism is the biggest conspiracy of all time. Doesn't need to be any more complicated than that. Pathological collectivism is the one conspiracy that will take place in every single group once it reaches a certain size and a certain level of sophistication. The individuals in any given group will conform or be tormented until they do. It's not even a secret. It's the first thing that happens to you when you go to school.

It's the most natural conspiracy ever. It doesn't need a method of communication or coordination. People just do it without thinking.
edit on 12-11-2015 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I am from the United Kingdoms but i know when the N.W.O starts finalizing my country will either will be the next target (or more likely our heads are already as much apart of it as most of the heads in america; Which is what i believe). Is there seriously nothing being done on our part about this? Anonymous seemed to have withdrawn and i can't see a Million Mask March once a year even bothering political leaders and elitists but i do see alot of support and eyes being opened. I was playing a small game online today and my name had Anon included in it, when i recieved several messages from different men in pakistan asking me what documentarys to watch and asking me to explain some of the details which i did. It's not even as if i was revealing secrets or speculating, there is already enough strong evidence to place this stuff closer to fact and its readily available to any interested if you sort through the trash first; Which has become a problem helping to misinform alot of people. Maybe i just feel more strongly about this than most, or maybe it is a lack of unity that is prohibiting us from advancing. I honestly feel that Americans continiously Adhereing to the voting system will never provide a solution to this though and also a similar situation in the UK. I dont pretend to know if anarchy is the solution but its apparent (to me atleast) that things need to change. Peace. Viva la resistance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join