It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two explosions hit Turkish capital Ankara

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Not much in the way of information yet but reports of 2 blasts at a road junction in the center of the city near the city's central train station., the explosions happened ahead of a planned peace march against fighting between Turkey and Kurdish militants.
Early reports from the Turkish Dogan news agency claim many casualties including fatalities , some reports say at least 20 killed.

Reports say the government is investigating whether the explosions were a suicide attack.
The pro-Kurdish HDP party was among those calling for Saturday's rally for "peace and democracy", which was due to start at 12:00 local time.
The party tweeted that there were "numerous dead and injured", and that police "attacked" people carrying the injured away.
Local resident Emre told the BBC that he heard two separate explosions and saw a number of dead bodies. Angry people tried to attack police cars, he said.
www.bbc.co.uk...

www.dailystar.com.lb...

edit on 10-10-2015 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

english.alarabiya.net...

Being reported elsewhere , cant be having those Isis fighting Kurds having their own country now can we . I trust Turkey less than i would Lil Kim with a cream cake .

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Feeds saying: Blast happened before the planned parliamentary election during a peaceful event. Turkish Officials saying it's a terrorist attack by suicide bomber.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

english.alarabiya.net...

Being reported elsewhere , cant be having those Isis fighting Kurds having their own country now can we . I trust Turkey less than i would Lil Kim with a cream cake .

No you can't just give some group a country because they want one.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

No you can't just give some group a country because they want one.

Did you really just say that . OK lets call it a haven then .

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
It's possible this was an attack by IS and not the PKK , I see no reason for them to carry out an attack on a peace march but can see why IS would use this event ahead of an election to hit Turkey for helping the coalition and conducting its own strikes in Iraq , it may be internal but I suspect wider implications.

edit on 10-10-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Play with fire you get burned. Problem is we have all been playing with fire when it comes to the IS.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
It's possible this was an attack by IS and not the PKK , I see no reason for them to carry out an attack on a peace march but can see why IS would use this event ahead of an election to hit Turkey for helping the coalition and conducting its own strikes in Iraq , it may be internal but I suspect wider implications.

Dont think so. Turkey/Erdogan have supported ISIS same way USA/Obama has...proxy war against enemies,Kurds in particular. Looks more like PKK making a political statment as this was a freedom rally organized by syndicats. I think ISIS would have chosen a more crowded location,like subway,train stations etc.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

The people who used chemical weapons in Syria came through Turkey...

I think they are getting blow back.

As in.. Stop feeding terror.

edit on 10-10-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
This blast was at a peace rally, I don't know about the second.

edit on 10 10 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Well, thats one way of handling dissent.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

86 Dead and 186 wounded from updated reports.

This is a huge event and it's tragic to have happened at a peace rally.
edit on 10-10-2015 by havok because: bbc code

edit on 10-10-2015 by havok because: code

(post by SONOFTHEMORNING removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
@ the poster above: is that enough blood?

HDP tries to portray the war on terrorism in Turkey against the PKK as if it was a civil war (Turks versus Kurds) which is utter bull#. Now that many Kurds have spoken out the truth of HDPKK cheating at elections by forcing the population to vote, it's losing more and more support from the Kurds outside of Turkey, who fall for the lies and propaganda they make. Proof of HDPKK forcing people to vote for HDP

On 20. July this year, another bomb attack happend in Suruc, Turkey, where again mainly pro HDPKK leftists protested for Kobani. There were many hints that the attack was done by the HDPKK itself, since in EVERY protest/demonstration, there are always HDP officials on the front. But somehow, they weren't present that time and were also not present in the attack today in Ankara...

Also, a since a month, the Turkish security forces have found numerous bombs and weapons at HDP, also, they caught numerous terrorists who wanted to plant bombs where a protest/meeting was meant to happen by HDP. Click for Source

When I got time, I'll come back and show some more # the HDPKK has done.

Edit: seems like it was a twin blast with 86 dead so far. Click

You know the irony? The protestors who are pro PKK chanted "This place is a bloody place" while doing the halay dance.
(Bu meydan kanli bir meydan)
edit on 10-10-2015 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SONOFTHEMORNING

Seriously? This is so stupid, where do I start?

Firstly, they use a type of 'virtual reality' technology to make these clips.

Oh boy , here we go.
Perhaps you missed the more graphic pictures online or perhaps you have a reason to post what you posted , I don't know , but you are wrong.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

No, I am not.

What is wrong, is the pantomime the Catholic/Jewish poison of this world is trying to inflict upon us.

The fake 'veil' they are trying to overlay on a workable reality. Which doesn't need them any more.

The dying fools, groping desperately to keep their control.

Pitiful pathetic waste of existence. They are being destroyed.

Would you like to know what is about to happen in response to this??

They have been warned, that for ever 'false flag' or 'fake event' they perpetrate in this world. That the real thing will then hit them.

This is why the American in the fake train attack, was just stabbed in a bar. His punishment for lying.

Why the nurse they faked with Ebola, has just been readmitted to hospital sick. Her punishment for lying.

America fake a bombing in another country. They are blamed for bombing a hospital. Their punishment for lying.

The fake campus attack shooting, which was directly followed by a REAL ONE!

The fake 9 people killed with the shooter at another fake shooting. For which 10 American soldiers died in a plane crash the same day.

EVERY TIME THEY FAKE A EVENT, it brings on a REAL EVENT to bite them in the ass.

If America has anything to do with faking the deaths of 80 or so people, you can bet your bottom dollar that in the next few days, something will happen in America that will REALLY KILL THAT MANY!!!

They are being punished, to try teach them to STOP .. #ING .. LYING!!!

I've warned them about this, as I was requested to do as a 'messenger', but they don't listen to me!!!

I warned the Churches and the Governments about their lies. They didn't listen. So be it on their own heads.

I am telling you with CERTAINTY.

THIS ... IS ... FAKE!!!!

And when the punishment is dished out soon for this, you will know I am right.
edit on 10-10-2015 by SONOFTHEMORNING because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I know what you men but this time it's real and a false flag attack by the HDPKK. I'm certain of that.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kemal

As bad as it might sound, I hope you are right that this is real.

Because if it isn't, the REAL event they are about to be punished with for faking one, will be a TRUE TRAGEDY.

A senseless loss of life.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

THIS ... IS ... FAKE!!!!

Just keep telling yourself that ,for anything that happens there are always those here who claim it is fake.
It's all a conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Then I bet they blame on Russia...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join