It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10th Dog Found with Caustic Chemical Burns

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Puppy horror: Could chemically burned Chihuahua-mix’s fate be connected to other targeted dogs?

That is the Headline of the article here: My News LA

A puppy that was severely burned by a chemical was turned over to officials at a city animal shelter in Lincoln Heights Thursday.

A good Samaritan found the 5- or 6-month-old Chihuahua mix somewhere in the 90033 ZIP code, which includes parts of downtown Los Angeles and Boyle Heights, and turned it in about 11:35 p.m. to the North Central Shelter at 3201 Lacy St., Los Angeles Animal Services General Manager Brenda Barnette said.

Other dogs have suffered chemical burns in the Antelope Valley and in September, the county Board of Supervisors approved a $25,000 reward for information leading to whoever harmed the animals.

In Thursday’s case, the puppy suffered chemical burns to most of its body and face and is now in a full body wrap, Barnette said.

Look at that puppy, who the hell could do that? Luckily this dog may survive, since he is a resilient puppy. A couple others have had to be put down, because the burns were fatal in and of themselves.

I believe that this is being done by a single monster. I could be wrong and that is not what I want to see. I hope these all come back to one devil and he is able to be stomped out of existence. I hope he's not in some sinister group or the attacker is some sick copycat. No matter how you slice it, you cannot stop the lone copycat, no matter how hard you try.

You cannot even stop the actual perp unless in the act. If I catch someone doing that, they are done. Bye Bye.

But if we cant, it is a pretty damn good crime. You pour a liquid, that can't be back-traced, on a dog that can't tell you who did it. Pretty friggin clever. I wouldn't ban the sale of batteries or any other caustic chemicals you use in day-to-day life. Would you?

Now sick Fs, will always do sicks things. Now, unfortunately we can't regulate them out of existence. If they are groups doing it, they will be easier to spot. Stay Vigilant. Keep an eye. There is no need to take away their tool of torture, it serves more than one purpose.
If the perp/perps are caught, I will scream their names to the rooftops. No need in censoring my feelings about THEM, I don't give a rat's about them. I don't give a rat's about copycats either. Evil and their names need to be brought out into the fold. By being scared of them, they give you power.

Dogs touch my heart. They can be VERY forgiving. I would not wish to remove his teeth, in case he wanted to bite this man. I would like to see him target a stray dog that has a hidden pack. No greater karma than to get eaten alive by the pitbull breed he has mostly tortured.

The nitty gritty is 10 dogs have been tortured pretty close to each other, in the same way, over a span of a few months. Are they related? How can we stop them?
6 dogs in the Antelope Valley, 2 dogs in Kern County, 1 dog in the Antelope Valley, and this dog on Boyle Heights. The dog torturer in my view, lives in the High Desert. He attacked many, before he branched out. Lancaster, Palmdale, Rosemead are real close. Rosemead is in Kern County though. The branching out seems like the real, original perp to me. Apple Valley, the last one before this, was 1 hour 15 minutes from Palmdale. So is Boyle heights from Palmdale.

Seems like a big deal with reward money, but their hasn't been any justice for these poor pups. IMO, it is all connected. Whether in a group, or a group of voices in one sick man's head. Hopefully we get the real scoop at some point.

BTW, link says 7 plus this puppy but I don't think they were counting Apple Valley and Kern County.
This link says 9 + Puppy

This makes at least nine dogs that have been brought to Antelope Valley shelters with similar burns in the past two months.

NBC last month.

Taco made 9

Taco is the ninth dog known to have suffered such a brutal attack in recent weeks.

KTLA, Local LA News, last month.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
It takes a monster to harm an innocent animal.

On the hand, you have to wonder, what kind of horrors could have happened in that person's life to make them do such a thing? I don't know. Still, this cannot be allowed for any reason!

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
That hurts to read. I don't want to think a fellow human being could do that. Is it possible there is a chemical pool these puppies are having to wade through to get across and in the interim getting burned. I just don't want to think there is a mind out there with this kind of evil incubating!

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Whoever did this, if not locked up, will kill a person someday. Animals can be brutal, but humans can be mean.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

The one on the left is Fergus, he was the first one found. First a Golden Retriever and now a puppy. This F has no soul. Whatever happened in his/her life, does not matter, IMO. This is sadistic. Too bad this sort of thing takes the back burner to raiding legal dispensaries and what not.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I don't think so honey. This is definitely the work of humans and not nature. Even though the retarded investigators might not think so.

Los Angeles County Sheriff's investigators are trying to determine whether the dogs were maliciously hurt or whether their wounds could have been caused by something in the environment.

The problem is, this is no cash cow like the other crimes PD are interested in handling. Here you have extreme animal abuse but not much restitution paid to the government, if they go for an investigation. Like I said, perfect crime of monsterism, unless you catch em in the act.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stngray

Whoever did this, if not locked up, will kill a person someday. Animals can be brutal, but humans can be mean.

Yeah man, I was thinking the same but I was thinking it was one of the sex offenders that are let out of jail and go live up in the High Desert together.

Here's My First Thoughts

I'm thinking this might be ONE sicko running aroung the Antelope Valley. The High Desert is a place that sex offenders live en masse. Not much out there but dirt and perverts. The sex offenders can't live anywhere around parks/ schools/ etc., so after their release from jail/prison this is where they go. These sex offenders are even cutting off their ankle bracelets and going off the radar.

And here's My Second Thoughts

I am leaning to a single perp torturing these dogs. The High Desert is full of creepy sickos and I fear this prick will switch over to humans any time now. It's like seeing the making of a serial killer in the process. What kind of sick mofo gets his kicks torturing dogs. WTF?

edit on 9/10/2015 by harvestdog because: here's my

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: harvestdog

People who can harm defenseless animals (or anything so much smaller and weaker) are the absolute lowest of low and deserve the worst punishment imaginable. To knowing hurt something that was bred to protect man and be companion is absolutely sickening.

I would vigilante the hell out of the this monster if I ever caught them.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

This F has no soul. Whatever happened in his/her life, does not matter, IMO. This is sadistic.

At this point, no, there would be no help for such an individual. He or she could do this to an animal or a human being and in any case should be locked away for good!

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: alkalisunshine

Welcome to ATS good sir.
I would also

vigilante the hell out of the this monster if I ever caught them.

But that is because i am not as forgiving as ,say, Fergus. Never could learn to live in the moment when I've got vengeance on my mind.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Agreed, but if they even catch this person in the act, he won't do his fair share of time. In California, we let Sex Offenders out of jail, and they go AWOL so to speak. Here's an article from about a week and a half after Fergus was found burned.
10 sickos gone missing

Some of those missing were recently released from jail or prison, while others disappeared years ago.

"Several of them have cut off their ankle bracelets or let their batteries expire or they never checked in with their parole officer after being released," said Sgt. Kevin Turrill with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

Authorities say the offenders have violated the conditions of their parole. They warn the public that these men are wanted dangerous criminals.

"These are sex offenders. They need to be aware of them, watch their children, keep their children close to them," Turrill said.

No, even if he gets caught here, he will be out soon enough. And he will disappear into the sunset, until he pops back up to strike again.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Find out we're these dogs originally came from or the area and put out a few bait dogs with tracking RFID chips. once they are travelling at a speeds that would be above regular suggesting they have been picked up by vehicle begin intercepting. Some dogs will be picked up by legitimate people buy you might just pull over some sicko in a van full of caustics.

I know it sucks that my plan calls for bait dogs but hopefully u can intercept before it get to bad.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos
I`m all for the use of bait dogs if it catches the perp and prevents other dogs from suffering.
I`d volunteer my dogs but they will be hibernating until Spring.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Any chance that these animals were contaminated at a meth lab? I have a hard time believing that someone is doing this intentionally, but not holding on to the animal long enough to see the eventual outcome.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

If you could do this to an innocent puppy you could do it to a child.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

thank you for the welcome. I've been lurking for a long while, just super shy.

To me deliberately cruel actions that inflict pain and suffering and death to an animal are absolutely unforgivable.

I had a cat, she was still a kitten, who was a victim of the most extreme animal cruelty I have ever come face to face with. What happened to her was heartbreaking and sickening to the extreme, and the fact that someone wanted me to find her was all the more heartbreaking. (She was an indoor cat, she happened to get out and I stayed up until almost 2 AM trying to retrieve her, but it was fall and she was frisky and thought we were playing a game.)

I heard of a few more cats that fell victim around the area before some army general's son was arrested for doing similar things to other animals. His "punishment" would have been laughable it wasn't so damn insulting.

Didn't mean to go off topic, but ever since losing her, this subject has been very personal. I'm glad to find another who feels the same way about these horrible monsters. Thanks again for the welcome!

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Practicing before use on humans?

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: alkalisunshine

Sorry for the lost of your pet. I know how it feels to lose one, I have lost several. I awakened not so long ago, crying so hard I couldn't breathe, from a dream were my cat was found dead on the side of the road. Not likely to happen, as I live in the woods and he rarely goes outdoors. But the pain was very real, and it took a long time for me to fully recover from the idea. So I understand.

What I don't understand is how anyone can hurt any living thing that is not doing them harm.

I am afraid though, that our fellow humans are taking a turn way from humanity. I started a thread a little ways back, speaking to this, and how the future generations seem to be being groomed for a electronic and mechanical world.

Here is what a group of children did in South Florida. Our future is beginning to look very bleak.

www.wflx.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Thank you, losing a pet is one of the hardest things to live with. Especially to such violent, deliberate acts. I wish I wasn't so naive then, I just honestly couldn't fathom someone doing what they did (physically removing, taking her somewhere to torture and skin her, only to bring her back to my yard). It's an image that is so burned into my mind, it still haunts me to this day and it's been almost ten years.

That link just crushed my heart. How could kids do that to such a defenseless animal, it reminds me of one I read a while ago from my home state, which is just as heartbreaking.. As a kid I remember pouring water over slugs that a neighborhood kid was covering in salt. I can't even begin to understand how hurting something that has no chance of fighting back would come to mind to do.
www.democraticunderground.com...

I think you're right about the future looking bleak. I've not looked into the history of acts like this. I mean how long before modern times/news reporting were things like this happening. I understand animal sacrifice was common practice for mainly ancient cultures, but the animals were (usually) revered and in some cases pampered before sacrifice. Which I don't condone at all, but it's certainly different than the brutality of torture.

I do try my best to instill to my daughter that all life is valuable, and every bug that ventures inside gets a gentle relocation back outside.
edit on 9-10-2015 by alkalisunshine because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2015 by alkalisunshine because: messed up the link.

edit on 9-10-2015 by alkalisunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Well, S&F to get this seen more, so hopefully, members and readers in the area can take precautions! This is simply sick. There is no excuse, and I hope whoever is responsible is caught, and caught quickly. Anyone that would do this to animals would likely do as bad to people, so they need to be caught.

I have no tolerance for this sort of thing. We lost a cat once, because, in a neighborhood where people were very neat, the cat somehow got into antifreeze. There was a kid at the school my oldest attended, who talked about running over dogs, but no proof he actually did anything. No proof, well, that's good in a way, because I would not have been tolerant had I known he was responsible for the cat!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join