It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook friend of mine posts pic of "Ghost" in her house

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: roncoallstar
I believe it is possible someone's energy can make a human shape, but why are they wearing clothes? I'm sorry, energy wearing clothes, just doesn't make any sense to me at all, never did.

Just speculating, I suppose that "ghosts" as we understand them require some kind of human interaction in order to manifest themselves in some way. Like they are not exactly 100 percent "real" and require human perception in order to interact with our reality. And as they attempt to manifest, they're using our own expectations (and imaginations) to give form to themselves, and there are very few people who are going to expect/imagine a naked ghost.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
There's something about the angle of the shoulders that reminds me of one of those hanger stands you get, just dressed up.

The proportions are odd. The height is nearly there, but it almost has the wrong depth.

Feels like a hanger stand dressed up to me.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
That is an amazing IMO apparition or ghost got on camera or film...Incredible.

Should ask her more about the house she lives in and what all goes on in her home.If anyone died or how old the house is,give more crediblity to the picture if it is real or not.IMO I think it is real....Amazing.

However you cannot quit see through it enough and that gives it less credibilty apon further look.
edit on 9-10-2015 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Very strange elongation. I see two heads, one on top of another, or a superimposed double image. The one below would put a more proportional aspect on the "body". The head below is longer black hair, perhaps a beard? Anyway, that is what I see.

I know ghosts exist, but what they are and what they represent really needs to be understood from a scientific perspective. Cool pic, and thanks for sharing it.

I am not sure, if that something over "ghost" is another head, tbh...weird.
edit on 9-10-2015 by xoenneox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Sometimes people, very rarely see them and you cannot see through their body as much,so this would be an amazing catch if it real.Sometimes they see their full body.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I do not think it is a light fixture hanging above the image. In the closeup, the irregular object does not fit a light fixture. Also, you would not mount a ceiling light fixture close to a wall normally, it would be in the center of the room. The horizontal top frame of the door or pantry behind can be seen partially through the image so there is some transparency.
Still interesting.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Nice find!

Wasn't able to display all of the EXIF data. As it's possible that it was removed. Maybe not an app "ghost" picture but rather the ghost image was added in from a program.

The top step area seems questionable.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
it so happens the figure is standing in the part of the hallway without a light source and coupled with the fact that the camera shot is far enough away to not give away too many details. There are thousands of so called ghost pics like this, they all have one thing in common, always out of focus, always out of view or not near a light source. I have to say this picture is just like the rest of them. I know the motto for ats is to deny ignorance, so i'm going to stop myself short of saying its a "staged" "faked" picture because I could be wrong, but I highly doubt it. As a long time ATS poster, I've seen my good share of so called ghost pictures and videos. 99.9 percent of the time it looks fake, and most likely is. But once in a blue moon, you come across a really good one. This is not it.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Total ghost app, Google image search ghost app photo and you'll see you can even draw in custom ghost. There's one app that makes a ghost from any picture and it looks more real than all others so simply download a pic of a cloaked figure or or snap a selfie in a hooded cloak and set it to very faint then take a random pic of your hallway or stairs like we all so often do and paste it in!
edit on 10/10/2015 by AlexandrosTheGreat because:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join