It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sign of the Son of Man

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: GD21D

no, you have nothing to offer because that is exactly what you offered with both of your posts, NOTHING! None of us forced you in here to read the thread, or asked you to stick around.

Thats not me saying get out. Just reminding you if you dont like the thread topic, walking away and never thinking about it again is not difficult as noone is coercing you to stay.

In any case, if you have anything besides snarky one lines to add, by all means lets hear it.

Because I for one am starting to believe those strange sounds that people hear coming from the sky may in fact be the very trumpets the bible describes being played by the angels (possible alien influence as I actually believe the texts to be evidence of ET influence)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I'm the "Son of 4".

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: s13ep
I'm the "Son of 4".

(Isaiah 59:14) . . .Justice is driven back, And righteousness stands far off; For truth has stumbled in the public square, And what is upright is unable to enter.

R
edit on 7-10-2015 by JackReyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JackReyes
We have entered into the final stages of this old wicked system
of things.As moral decay grows, and the world condition worsens,
time is ticking down till the end.

The world loves a lie . And the bigger the lie, the more it's loved.
The source and father of lies is satan. He has an army of minions.

Religion, that old hag, is almost out the door. Soon, she
will be so despised,and the governments so alarmed at the
worsening conditions, they will have to turn
upon her and rip her to shreds.

Religion has 6 billion followers , they can't take it away.

After God puts it into the minds of the world's leaders to turn
upon, and devastate false religion, make her naked, expose
her falseness and destroy her, then, then Jesus reveals himself
in his heavenly kingdom glory and king of kings, and ruler of earth.

Christ is back, He lives , and the precious PTB know ,and hate Him.
So the false religion is the PTB.!

(Revelation 17:13, 14) . . .These have one thought, so they give their
power and authority to the wild beast. 14 These will battle with the
Lamb, but because he is Lord of lords and King of kings, the Lamb
will conquer them. Also, those with him who are called and chosen
and faithful will do so.”

The Holy war of Jesus against the PTB has been raging for 50 years.
The PTB have almost buckled , but they will never tell you of this,
their losses are large and embarassing to them.

But the rest were killed off with the long sword that
proceeded out of the mouth of the one seated on the horse.
And all the birds were filled with their flesh.

The white horse is also here, and that sword is real, and awesome.
(read:'unbeatable')
Supreme triumph is His, and the time is now.
You could ask the Pope , he knows , but will he tell ?
Or maybe the Baptists , but no , they have something to hide.
Seek His face , your faith has it's own reward .

ps God doesn't believe in un-believers

edit on 7-10-2015 by radarloveguy because: xxx

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: radarloveguy

When Jesus was in the wilderness he also was, by Satan, assaulted by scripture. But with scripture he refuted Satan's warped ideas.

God loves everyone. Every one. Every single person on this planet.

Jehovah loves you too.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I used to have a theory that the coming One World Religion of the NWO would be Evangelical Atheism. It seemed to look that way as so many celebrity shills were coming out to openly promote it, like Brian Cox, Ricky Gervais and that old screwball Richard Dawkins.
I've abandoned that theory now however, in light of my research into the Christian Patriarchy Movement. What advocates of CPM propose is very dangerous. They are deeply tied into Zionism and British Israelism, and have supporters within cults such as the KKK, Quiverfull and Mormonism. Their long term goal is to abolish the constitution and replace it with the Old Testament laws. This is called "Theocracy".
The dangerous thing about this highly politicised capitalist "CHRISTIANITY" is that they have no qualms lying and using propaganda and misinterpreting prophesy in order to scaremonger people into believing in them. They are not as they say, "winning souls for Christ" , their goal is to win votes for the far right.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Maybe not satan .... and the minions
Just saying

Every knee will bend , whether they like it or not !

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy

Maybe not satan .... and the minions
Just saying

Every knee will bend , whether they like it or not !

No they will not bend their knees. They will die. Only those who love life will bend their knees. Everyone one else will be, as to OP showed them to be.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

no, you have nothing to offer because that is exactly what you offered with both of your posts, NOTHING! None of us forced you in here to read the thread, or asked you to stick around.

What I offered is equal to anything offered in this nonsensical thread.

Thats not me saying get out. Just reminding you if you dont like the thread topic, walking away and never thinking about it again is not difficult as noone is coercing you to stay.

You actually are telling me to get out. You're just doing it in an underhanded way.

Because I for one am starting to believe those strange sounds that people hear coming from the sky may in fact be the very trumpets the bible describes being played by the angels (possible alien influence as I actually believe the texts to be evidence of ET influence)

Angels with trumpets you say? Refer to my first statement on regards to equality of offerings to the subject.
You offer nonsensical conjecture, I offer snarky one liners.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Chill out. Don't worry about those you look at your outward appearance.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Want a reply with substance? Curious as to why I'm so snarky?

I'll tell you why.

On the first post of this thread the OP says this.

A look at the record of atheists in charge shows that more people have died under their rulership, than people killed in all religious conflicts in the past 2,000 years combined.

He/she uses this as an indictment of atheism. I'm assuming we're talking mainly about Communism here, as it's surely the main governing entity that has promoted atheism within the past two thousand years.

This point is highly debatable as Communism pushed the state as the religion and more or less considered established religions as competition that needed to be stomped out. You could essentially argue either way. But let's say for arguments sake that is was Atheism that was responsible for every one of those deaths.

I'm even willing to ignore the millions of deaths promoted by these established religions, just as the fundamentalists within this thread so conveniently have.

It's still no excuse to celebrate an idea of millions of people dyeing from an end times scenario. Which, essentially, is what has happened in this thread. You welcome and embrace the idea of a theoretical mass genocide because of something in a book.

This is the religion of peace and love?

The narrative drips with irony from the very beginning of the thread. It's disgusting and should be ridiculed.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Lucifer is actually the only good evil of man [i.e. 1], however, the name Lucifer is damnation of what's truly a wordless aspect of nature.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

God is a communist. God is pure love. The communism of Stalin and others that have tried it before were all doomed to fail because they were not true communism. Every family is a simple form of communism. The parents can provide the most, but the children are expected to help as they are deemed fit. If you refuse, you don't eat. You punish yourself.

All religions have some right, some wrong. All claim to be seeking the same thing. All get derailed by two things: Jealousy and Greed. What our friend JackReyes is saying is all very true. You listen with your ears, but you do not hear. You look with your eyes but you do not see. Christians have all failed by raising Christ up to the level of God the father, even though he asked them to follow, not worship him.

I have no religion. I threw off the Catholic chains that sought to cripple and control my thoughts before I was an adult. Call me a "Born again Agnostic". I believe in God with every fiber of my being, but follow Christ's teachings without worshiping him.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Bleeeargh
The true God is 4, and God is the False 4.

Your promotion of God may grant you hell in the second life. If I could, I would create hell on Earth for you at this moment, but I can't.

If it comes down to it that 4 bestows the power over me, I could without effort, create hell on Earth for you while at home.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: s13ep

There is no hell. There is only here, the physical realm of matter, and there, the realm of energy. Whether or not you are invited to sit at the Lord's table is up to you. By not meeting his expectations you will remain at the children's table until you learn and mature. You punish yourself.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bleeeargh

You'll be surprised, then.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
sorry... I gotta throw out your position because it is so faulty...

you both quote and make personal statements like this:

30 Then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
[...]
The sign of the son of man, means the end of the wicked system of things....

Ahem... a 'Sign' is an actual physical observation of an event which is witnessed in real-time , wide awake, reality...
Not some esorteric notion of a sudden 'End of a Wicked System of things"'

And then this personal viewpoint:

...The world calls this the rapture. But it is not a rapture. No fleshly human will join Jesus. All those left of the anointed will be taken away to him, they will die, and be raised up spirit creatures, with immortal spirit bodies, like Jesus himself,

this fictional 'rapture' is mysteriously like the instantaneous 'transfiguration-of-Jesus' where a material body is changed into a digital body of coded energy (cell for cell) (the shroud of Turin captured this moment

As for the heavenly 'Sign' that the Army of God is approaching... well I have a notion that the Galactic Core will have another of Its' cyclical 26,000 year hiccups where a gamma-ray burst shines out from the core and every eyeball in the galaxy will see a blue dot in the sky for at least 1 day & 1 night duration.... That will be the heavenly 'Sign' of the 2nd coming, for all humanity to see... but because many are disbelievers the 'Sign' will not be received as supernatural in Physics... but just normal black hole eruption physics/science
(so that the 'scoffers' prophecy can be fulfilled)

the corporate matrix of thinking will be maintained

thanks

edit on th31144422411007212015 by St Udio because: scoffers addition

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

You do not understand the true terminology behind the Bible; heaven is half of nature, whilst hell is the other half.

"Then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven", will be something on the lines of; in the Western World, in the healthy of men or in the dream-state.

edit on 7/10/2015 by s13ep because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/10/2015 by s13ep because: Italics.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

Atheism is the worship of Satan.

So anything that apposes or refuses to acknowledge Christianity is suddenly being redefined as Satan worship?
IMO I think Satan is the lesser of two evils...

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bleeeargh

God is a communist. God is pure love. The communism of Stalin and others that have tried it before were all doomed to fail because they were not true communism. Every family is a simple form of communism. The parents can provide the most, but the children are expected to help as they are deemed fit. If you refuse, you don't eat. You punish yourself.

Let's just say for arguments that there is a god in some form or another.

How in the hell do you know what he/she/it is? This idea any of these people I converse with here are somehow the authority on the real truth is form of mass sociopathy. This goes for those who profess any of these religions.

It's one thing to promote the basic ideas of good nature within these religions. It's completely another to profess ownership of a truth that others don't know when that truth isn't based off of anything even remotely observable. It allows these people to assume positions of authority based off of no merit other than their possible delusions of grandeur.

What our friend JackReyes is saying is all very true. You listen with your ears, but you do not hear. You look with your eyes but you do not see.

This means nothing. It's nothing more than incoherent rambling.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join