It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran: Missiles Pointed at US Targets

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

The US should pack up all military assets in the region and go home and sort out domestic poverty, jobs and the reconstruction of US infrastructure resultant from the US government neglecting those issues whilst pursuing corporate interests backed by military might thousands of miles away.

Redirecting the Billions in annual defense budget allocations will go along way to rebuilding the US.

Again, the ball is in the court of the US citizens to determine if you want to continue on the current course in the region or change that course, and if the average citizen feels that these sorts of things are beyond the control of the US voter, then you do not live in a Constitutional Republic, you live in a country run by lobbyists, dynastic bloodlines and corporate oligarchies.

edit on 6-10-2015 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: buster2010

But...but...the Nuke Deal was supposedly written to stop this development!!!

No it wasn't. The Nuke deal was to stop them from developing nuclear weapons they still have the right to make ballistic missiles.

And now , arm them with nuclear warheads which they will soon have enough funding for thanks to the good old US and Obama. Which they have been researching for years ,,,,

You have been listing to Benny's propaganda too much Iran has no nuclear weapons program. So how can they place them on the missiles when they aren't making them?

Benny ? I know no Benny. And what propaganda has this "Benny" been saying to me? Please elaborate on both.

If you don't know who Benny is let me educate you on this issue. Benny is none other than Benjamin Netanyahu the war mongering Nazi PM from Israel who has been crying for decades about Iran's imaginary nuclear weapons program. Every intelligence agency on the planet including the Mossad says he is wrong but that doesn't stop Benny.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

aha oh here we go. You tell me Gothmog, go ahead educate me. Because the way you repeat soundbites, you would swear what politicians (not nuclear physicists or rocket scientists or even the confirmed intelligence of Israel, US, and British intelligence agencies) are stating as fact since 1992 is Gospel. So lets hear it Gothmag, how long does it take if the person whos sound bite you are repeating since 1992 has states the same pretty much every election year from here to Israel.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Thanks for posting that pic, now I have a fair idea what Iran meant by saying "US bases are within striking range".

Now that's a smart move by Iran to have placed their country near the US bases.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Benny is none other than Benjamin Netanyahu the war mongering Nazi PM from Israel

Wow , ok...a Nazi in Israel ? Much less PM ??? If what you say is true , then no one should listen to him . (sarcasm on top of sarcasm) . Wasnt some of the strict economic sanctions put on IRAN to try and keep them from developing nuclear weapons as well as they were number one in funding terrorism ? Did not most of the countries in the world agree and sign off on these sanctions ? Hmmm , but you only target this "Benny" .Interesting.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

well goth, the cat is out of the bag, and most of the world have pretty much been made aware of the decades of lies perpetuated by NATO, which you continue to cling to as a life preserver. The single largest state sponsor of terrorism is unfortunately, our beloved United States Government.

70 years and at least 30 countries forcibly overthrown/destroyed and the millions dead have kind of made that a fact. Even since just 2008, we have completely destroyed and destabalized:
Iraq, Libya, Yemen(through Saudi Arabia, a champion of human rights and our greatest Middle East ally ), Syria, Half of Ukraine.

We also directly interfered and utilized Ethiopia to snuff out the small chance Somalia had in 2005/06 in rebuilding its country after a popular uprising threw out the warlords and began unifying and bringing public services back to their people.

Try to have a little more wisdom goth, you are a grandparent after all. Do not you believe it is important to teach children the truth??

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

edit on 6-10-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

a reply to: buster2010

Benny is none other than Benjamin Netanyahu the war mongering Nazi PM from Israel

Wow , ok...a Nazi in Israel ? Much less PM ??? If what you say is true , then no one should listen to him . (sarcasm on top of sarcasm) . Wasnt some of the strict economic sanctions put on IRAN to try and keep them from developing nuclear weapons as well as they were number one in funding terrorism ? Did not most of the countries in the world agree and sign off on these sanctions ? Hmmm , but you only target this "Benny" .Interesting.

What is interesting is that claims that Iran is the top funding of terrorism when the groups they are funding are defending themselves from Israel. Israel has openly admitted funding terrorist and is also providing aid to both Al-Qaeda and ISIS through Nursa Front. So if those sanctions against Iran was because of terrorist then when are we going to place sanctions on Israel?
edit on 1780000004831America/ChicagoTue, 06 Oct 2015 22:16:48 -05002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: GothmogThey probably mean AskeNazi Jews. They are the Zionist. Problem is.... They are fake Jews. Converted Jews from elsewheres, like the Rothschilds. Wasnt Hitler an Askenazi?

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Um someone beat u to it lol

rs1img.memecdn.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Iran is not really a danger. They are like a bee, if the sting, they will die. Their leader know that. Show them the door of peace, and they will kindly go outside.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Interesting...of more interest however, are the multiple international missile targets the USA has it's missiles locked on to?

Any data on those sites at all?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The US should pack up all military assets in the region and go home and sort out domestic poverty, jobs and the reconstruction of US infrastructure resultant from the US government neglecting those issues whilst pursuing corporate interests backed by military might thousands of miles away.

Redirecting the Billions in annual defense budget allocations will go along way to rebuilding the US.

Again, the ball is in the court of the US citizens to determine if you want to continue on the current course in the region or change that course, and if the average citizen feels that these sorts of things are beyond the control of the US voter, then you do not live in a Constitutional Republic, you live in a country run by lobbyists, dynastic bloodlines and corporate oligarchies.

I logged in specifically because I was going to link a picture of this.

The US has bases all around Iran, but we're supposed to believe that Iran's the one that's trying to start something? This would be the equivalent of Iran having military bases in Mexico, Canada, Cuba, the Bahamas, Honduras, and Greenland; Iran having massive fleets in the Gulf of Mexico and along our Eastern & Western coasts; and then Iran claiming that the US is in the wrong for pointing our weapons at their bases when they're continually threatening us.

Edit to Add: A lot of people don't realize how close we were to invading Iran after the Iraq War. We had hundreds of thousands of troops on Iran's Eastern flank (Afghanistan) & Western flank (Iraq). That was probably the original plan, too. Thanks God that plan never came to fruition though.
edit on 7-10-2015 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Syyth007
But, without Iran, you will have a completely Saudi dominated middle east - do you think that would be an improvement over the current (fubar'd) situation?

Iranians did not fly planes into our buildings on 911, Saudi Arabians did.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
You want to hear something funny? We can throw up bases in under 2 hours if need be. OOh Iran has missiles pointed at all our bases. oooh.. scary. not. ANd really IF Iran tried that gambit and used up all their current stockpile o f missiles. the munitions plants that make them in Iran would be craters by that time. Then they would be out of those bombardment missiles and leave themselves wide open.

SO please be my guest Great Iranian leader who sleeps with Goats and little boys. AKA Khomeni.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

But...but...the Nuke Deal was supposedly written to stop this development!!!

Wrong! It would be helpful since you are the OP to at least get the facts correct. The recent deal was about the development of nuclear weapons not ballistic missiles. Jesus H everyone has missiles !

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Pointing them at the US and getting them there are two very different things.
It's highly likely that the warheads would be shot down minutes after launch. Just another non-news event.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I wish I had more time so I could figure out my point lol but...

I remember reading in the past some articles written by supposedly reliable economists citing Iran as the surprising key player in the future as far as the fate of THE PLANET is concerned tee hee hee. I can giggle at the serious tone of the writings since I understand economics about as well as I would understand somebody speaking medieval Azerbaijani while playing "Fuzzy Bunny!"

HOWEVER...the premise was interesting which, according to multiple economists' conclusions, was that eventually Tunisia and Syria would see the US invading like, at the time, they already had Egypt and Iraq (so they were right on up to that point) and they would see a removal/replacement of their governments by sneaky and deceitful tactics plus lies lies lies to American citizens. This is where you insert 85 years or so of economics related info I understand at a very novice level but would be humiliated if I tried to explain.

IN CONCLUSION...and the big mindphunk that these experts claimed...I guess after abandoning gold standard for our ghost standard which has succeeded because nations followed our commands and threats that created the "petro-dollar," the aforementioned countries would one by one test trade in alternate currency and get a big A-word whipping from the US to punish them, IRAN would be the nation that will eventually be center stage for the new functioning oil trade free of fear of retaliation which would leave the world with two outcomes possible.
1. The US goes laissez faire on Iran allowing oil trade using...whatever...pesos, ruples, etc. and settles in for the immediate annihilation of the American economy leaving most Americans sliding wayyy down the standard of living scale and avg. holdings. A new 3rd world America if you will.
OR
2. The US obliterated Iran...wipes it off the map to save itself.

Pretty serious stuff eh? I can't comment on veracity or likelihood I ain't smart enough in that field. But it was quite interesting to say the least. My main question though was why would this scenario need the total destruction of Iran to remedy America's future? Why not supplying citizens weapons and staging another "unexpected coup" to replace the big wigs like the US did in a handful of or her countries over the last 13 years? A pro-petrodollar oil market leader in Iran and a few billionaire American CEOs promised reconstruction projects or weapon contracts over in Iran like GW gave Halliburton and wouldn't that get rid of the problem?

I guess the one thing that would make sense of this is what makes Iran as the ONE AND ONLY setting for breaking the oil agreement. Unfortunately that real important detail I just can't remember but I guess IF this scenario is still one we may be headed toward its enough to add something to this discussion. And if this is no longer a prediction I guess it doesn't need clarification!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Everyone is pointing weapons at everyone . Then those being pointed at have weapons to shoot down the weapons being pointed at them , then the original pointers have weapons to stop the weapons being pointed at the weapons that were pointed in the first place . So then ............

The prophesy is coming true.... just... from a different route.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

well goth, the cat is out of the bag, and most of the world have pretty much been made aware of the decades of lies perpetuated by NATO, which you continue to cling to as a life preserver. The single largest state sponsor of terrorism is unfortunately, our beloved United States Government.

70 years and at least 30 countries forcibly overthrown/destroyed and the millions dead have kind of made that a fact. Even since just 2008, we have completely destroyed and destabalized:
Iraq, Libya, Yemen(through Saudi Arabia, a champion of human rights and our greatest Middle East ally ), Syria, Half of Ukraine.

We also directly interfered and utilized Ethiopia to snuff out the small chance Somalia had in 2005/06 in rebuilding its country after a popular uprising threw out the warlords and began unifying and bringing public services back to their people.

Try to have a little more wisdom goth, you are a grandparent after all. Do not you believe it is important to teach children the truth??

WHose truth are you telling Him to tell? Your version or the version most of the world agrees on?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join