It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's in these Images from Thailand?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I can't say what that thing is but just have to ask, why do they always need a pointer in that part of the world?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718
classic...i read your post and then saw your avatar........

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Charred camel calf anyone?

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Come on guys, you can easily see this poor animal is a normal buffalo caked in dried mud. I expected more from ATS on stories like these!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

it looks like a baby buffalo that was malformed and thus died shortly after birth due to its inability to sustain life outside of the womb. It could, however, be some form of chimera. But I think the reason people think it looks reptilian is because the head looks like it is missing the top part/or the top part is crushed, and only has the bottom jaw.

As for the white gunk--I have no clue. But they obviously cleaned off the juices and blood from birth and moved it to a towel--so it could very well be something relating to that. I wish they'd taken a picture before touching it.

Edit--just saw the post above mine. Thanks for those images! yep--I think you solved it!
edit on 6-10-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
No mystery there. Head profiles fits with it being a Water Buffalo calf. It has some sort of sickness that causes the skin to look deformed

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I have no idea what those images are, but for the first time today I discovered that Thailand and the Thai police do whatever the Russian govt. tells them to do without question. Especially with respect to arresting people who "obviously" know the # about Russian politicians.

edit on 1-3-2018 by Flanker86 because: c

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Its a goat. In many south east Asian countries they char the animal to move the wool/fur. It smells to all ends, but looks just like this before the start to cut the animal up.

Not much of a cyptid.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Definitely a newborn Cape buffalo calf with a skin condition mixed in with some dried mud.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Well .... everything other unusual creature that is found is labeled a Chupacabra. So I'm going with that.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
nm
edit on 3 22 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join