It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All targeted individuals are mind controlled by extra-terrestrials

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I became a targeted individual in 2004, mind control signals got me to the point where I wanted to commit suicide as a result of the mind control abuse I rec'd! By 2013 I had been actively mind controlled for over 30,000 hours in total.

Mind control abuse has got me sectioned as a result of posing a political threat 6 times in the U.K.

The mind control operators mind controlled me pretending to be American above top secret organisations. They then abused me so that I would publicly spread malicious conspiracies against them. They tricked me into believing they were American and therefore I nearly got published in U.K papers stating that I was a mind control victim abused by America!

Extra-terrestrials pretend to be human government organisations through mind control signals to spread malicious conspiracies against government organisations! Mind control victims who have been abused have reached audiences of over 1 billion people stating that America have mind control and UFO technology.

When I got about into 20,000 hours of mind control abuse I started to work out that the mind control operators were more intelligent than a human. Which meant I discovered that Extra-terrestrials were responsible for my mind control abuse!

I have informed CIA of the fact that extra-terrestrials exist and pose a political threat against America, they responded by stating I was at least coherent!

I am a targeted individual and I have had my life turned upside down by mind control signals. The mind control operators are incredibly intelligent and work hard to spread global malicious conspiracies against governments.

The mind control operators operations are for false flag reasons, and they fly UFO also for false flag purpose! The global UFO and mind control programs are the world's largest false flag operation in existence.

thank you

James Macleod

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I would hope that all that time spent under their control they would be able to get you to accomplish something useful. Did you build something interesting?
edit on 5-10-2015 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Jimmymacloud

I have informed CIA of the fact that extra-terrestrials exist and pose a political threat against America, they responded by stating I was at least coherent!

I wanna know more about this part. What was it?, a letter, email or phone call? Please tell us !

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Have we just met the Mayor?

Are you the Mayor OP?!

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This thread is mind control!
You see, its purpose is to make the whole idea ludicrous.

Now excuse me while I obey my masters.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The OP, if it's the same person, has a nice website to read as well.

James Macleod

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Mind control abuse has got me sectioned as a result of posing a political threat 6 times in the U.K.

what was the mind control abuse?the tories trying to brainwash you into voting for them,thats how they got voted in, we were all sectioned

edit on 2013 by sparky31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Ugh, geezus, really?
30 000 hours?
So just under 3.5 years...
Just to get you to commit suicide?
And you think they are more intelligent than humans?
Buddy, I could introduce you to several humans that could make you contemplate suicide inside of 30 minutes just to shut them up, let alone 30 000 hours...
Most.
Incompetent.
Alien.
Mission.
Ever.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: Jimmymacloud

I wanna know more about this part. What was it?, a letter, email or phone call? Please tell us !

Indeed, this is interesting statement...but then I looked onto OP page and then I saw THIS:

James has established a way of creating artificial gravity to fit aboard flying aircraft which copies the means that unidentified flying objects use across our planet!

WHAT? Wait, really, WHAT?
edit on 5-10-2015 by xoenneox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Wow james! Quite the interesting life.
Im not doubting you, i just want to know, why did they make you want to kill yourself? What would the agenda behind that be? If they (aliens) wanted humans gone, they could easily do so im wagering.
So why the kill yourself mind control antics, when they could do the slave for manipulation to further our agenda mind control?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
You're just so important dude. I mean, which patents do you hold, which top secret organizations do you work for, and your IQ must put you in the one in a million category, I mean why exactly you again?

[snipped]
edit on 10.6.2015 by Kandinsky because: removed ill-mannered comment

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I hear the same stories coming from a lot of abductees, they often were approached as a child to "join" a secret group that has control of the extra terrestrial communications.

Problems started when they didn't "join". Of course they were then on their own without the necessary and "very secretly kept" keys. The abductees reality would end up built on a sort of fault line. Much more comfortable to entertain the common views that are expected to be held by the masses. A sensitized abductee would have to build a reality of their own and ignore a lot of mind control tactics.

JFK noted that the public was often woefully missled shortly before his assassination.

ForTunately we have lots of anti gravity technology aboard ATS, mostly retired military complex resources, but still pretty useful in a pinch.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
try focussing on the back-sides of your head and mentally push outwards.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Greetings Jimmy:

Check this out and let us know what you think, if you please.

Was Harald Krueger, the CEO of BMW, Attacked by a Mind Control Weapon?

With great respect,
tfw

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
So, Let me see if I understand this....These aliens, with their vastly superior technology that allows them to travel between stars and to control the minds of specific individuals from somewhere far enough from our planet that our astronomers can't see them, wasted 30,000 hours just trying to get you to kill yourself...

You don't see any logical problems with that? Why are you so important that these supposed aliens (or anyone for that matter) would even know who you are, let alone want you dead? And why in god's name would they waste 30,000 hours when they could just kill you themselves in an instant, and be done with it?

[snipped]
edit on 10.6.2015 by Kandinsky because: removed ill-mannered comment

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jimmymacloud

Are you sure you didn't misread the CIA's response?
Perhaps it stated that you were NOT the least BIT coherent?
Please check again and advise.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Reverend!
(A form of jubilant agreement from the good people of Rock Ridge in the motion picture Blazing Saddles)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I really don't like threads like this, make me feel so helpless that I can't help these people. ATS seems to be a breeding ground for the paranoid the delusional and the mentally challenged, or maybe its a safety valve where these people can let off some steam and not kill themselves...or others. I dunno makes me sad

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
I really don't like threads like this, make me feel so helpless that I can't help these people. ATS seems to be a breeding ground for the paranoid the delusional and the mentally challenged, or maybe its a safety valve where these people can let off some steam and not kill themselves...or others. I dunno makes me sad

Nice star whoring there, lol.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

What on earth is that supposed to mean?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join