It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Harald Krueger, the CEO of BMW, Attacked by a Mind Control Weapon?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Was the CEO of BMW Attacked by a Mind Control Weapon?

15 September 2015
by thorfourwinds

Who was it that once said, "Why let a good conspiracy go to waste?"

No, it wasn't John Lear, but that was a good guess, Springer.

We were watching CNN and FOX on Tuesday morning were quite startled when we witnessed the apparent targeting by a mind control weapon on BMW CEO Harald Krueger, which caused a momentary lose of motor skills and a look of complete bewilderment when he was quickly whisked offstage by his handlers.

Live : BMW CEO collapses during presentation at auto show - YouTube

The confused demeanor and the "where the heck am I?" look on his face was the attention-getter for us.

It immediately seemed quite bizarre and we decided it warranted further consideration to consider the coming assertion that was it really a 'medical condition'.

Many other high-profile 'targets' seem have had 'medical conditions' that were presented as possibilities as to the odd behavior.

In fact, the US Government has
denied or refused to comment on mind-altering weapons for years. Only last year, US News & World Report ran an article titled "Wonder Weapons", basically a review of the new so-called 'non-lethal' or 'less-than -lethal' weapons.' Not one word about S-quad, although the technology had been used six years earlier!

So, it it really a case of 'Move along, nothing to see here?'

Dear Reader, what say You?

First, a little background information for your edification and enjoyment.

Mind Control - America's Secret War HQ FULL - YouTube

Check out the similarities to these previous 'attacks.'

From the Daily Mail:

A bizarre spate of television presenters dissolving into on-air gibberish has sparked claims that the US military could be to blame.

In four high-profile cases, the latest involving fast-talking Judge Judy, the presenters have started off speaking properly but have then descended into undecipherable nonsense - looking confused and unstable.

The frequency of the 'attacks' - and the fact that recorded examples of the mental meltdowns have been popular on websites - has led to conspiracy theorists pointing the finger at shadowy government experiments.

A popular theory being circulated online blames the US Military’s supposed research into using microwaves as a mind control weapon.

America has never admitted conducting such research but proponents say the effects - produced by microwave signals stimulating the brain with fake images and voices - exactly mimic those displayed in the recent on-air breakdowns.

As to why the Pentagon might be targeting US television presenters, the microwave theorists are less clear.

Latest victim: Judge Judy Sheindlin had to stop her courtroom
TV show on Wednesday after descending into nonsensical language.

Judith Sheindlin, the fast-talking judge on Judge Judy, was taken to hospital on Wednesday after she began speaking a nonsensical string of words during a live recording of her courtroom TV show.

Studio insiders said Sheindlin, who earns £28 million a year for a show that is the most watched programme on American daytime TV, was sitting on camera and 'started saying things that didn’t make any sense'.

Sheindlin then announced she needed to stop as she didn’t feel well and asked a crew member to call an ambulance.

The 68-year-old lawyer was released from hospital the following day but a spokesman said medical tests had not revealed what caused her garbled speech and double vision.

Her verbal breakdown is the fourth such recent case and the odd coincidence has prompted feverish speculation over the cause.

No video has been released of the Judge Judy incident but footage of the other three has rapidly gone viral on the internet.

The phenomenon, which has provided internet video sites with some of the oddest footage for months, has now claimed one of America’s most highly paid broadcasters.

The first victim was Serene Branson, a Los Angeles reporter for CBS, who delivered a completely incoherent piece to camera on the Grammy music awards last month.

The presenter was unable to get out her words and continued to struggle to speak for around 10 seconds outside the Staples Centre before producers cut to a video.

She said later: 'My head was definitely pounding and I was very uncomfortable, and I knew something wasn’t right. I was terrified and confused.'

TV Reporters Speaking Gibberish on Live TV...Why Is it Happening? - YouTube

Her doctor later said she had suffered a complex migraine whose symptoms mimic a stroke.

Her case was followed by a Canadian news reporter whose report on his country’s contribution to the military campaign in Libya suddenly collapsed into gibberish.

Mark McAllister of Global Toronto News told viewers that the Canadian defence minister had confirmed that 'more than sifty-four 18 fighter jets are spending about as much as 20 and ready to assist 600 hundred, hundred deployed over the an-amount needed'.

His piece-to-camera went on to become even more odd before he signed off.

His employers later confirmed there had been no problem with the autocue but McAllister had also suffered from a migraine.

Global Toronto reporter Mark McAllister Makes Nonsensical Comments Live On Air Awkward Tv Moment - YouTube

…to be continued…
edit on 15/9/2015 by thorfourwinds because: ttyyppooss

edit on 15/9/2015 by thorfourwinds because: grrrrrr

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

Can anyone translate the BMW video for me please.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
…continued from our last post…

In January, Sarah Carlson of WISC-TV in Wisconsin was also struck. She started out fine in her report on Wisconsin’s challenge to Barack Obama’s health care reforms, but it soon became apparent that she was having trouble forming words and the camera switched to a startled-looking co-presenter.

Unlike the others, Carlson, 35, has a history of seizures, but America’s army of conspiracy theorists are unconvinced by the medical explanations.

Sarah Carlson from WISC-TV in Madison - possible on-air stroke or seizure aphasia - YouTube

One citizen's view:

NSA Signals Intelligence Computer To Brain Interface Strikes Again…

"They're not seizures.

These people are being subjected to non consensual human experimentation that involves the interfacing of artificial intelligence computers with their own brains.

This is a scandal that involves the governments of this planet secretly decoding the EMF signatures from every citizen living in a particular country for the purpose of enslavement.

They are subjected to computer generated programming.

This can happen to anyone at anytime through the use of a Signals Intelligence EMF Scanning Network and the Remote Neural Monitoring of their brains via artificial intelligence computer to brain interface."

What really happened to Serene Branson full interview - YouTube

And now, for something completely different - or not.

Nation Anthem Subliminal Messages HD - YouTube

Published on Jan 28, 2013
Subliminal Messages in our national anthem from back in the 60s.
Just imagine how much its driven into our minds.
Even now they teach about flicker rates and their use for advertising.
Wake up America!

Further reading:

Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde speaks about UFOs, Aliens, Mind Control & Conspiracies

A Doucmentary Proving Mind Control Warfare Through Media - YouTube

Dr John Hall and Robert Duncan - Mind Security and Cybernetic Warfare

Dr. Rauni Leena Luukanen-Kilde on Mind Control

And this tome is a good read.

Covert Operations of the U.S. National Security Agency

One will find a list of mind control symptoms, in “2005 update: The convergence of the cold war history of mind control and electromagnetic weapons with new post cold war government neuroscience research programs,” by Cheryl Welsh, Director, Mind Justice, 2005, at www.mindjustice.org... and www.mindjustice.org...

With great respect,
tfw
Peace Light Love

edit on 15/9/2015 by thorfourwinds because: yum

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

S&F.

I watched something recently which revolved around the premise of MC Weaponry.

One of them was a "discombobulating" ray gun which temporarily confuses the target with major frequency invasions on the brain.

Crazy s#.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I have been with someone as they had a TIA or a mini stroke. Messed up speech, unable to talk and generally not felling well are common side affects as some parts of the brain gets the blood flow disrupted. With a TIA things can return back to normal within hours or days where as a stroke is generally more severe and can result in more permanent damage.

When someone has garbled speech it is clear something is not right with the brain, as for the actual causes with the examples on this thread, I do not know.

(post by Jefferton removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I think these seuizures or brain lapses are purely a symptom of some medical condition or some product of our unnatural lifestyles. I don't think this is a weapons test...It doesn't make sense logically they have countless ways to test these weapons from homeless people to gitmo to their own soldiers...what would be the point of testing on public/high profile people and causing suspicion and/or possible revelation of their abilities. a reply to: thorfourwinds

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Epirus
I think these seuizures or brain lapses are purely a symptom of some medical condition or some product of our unnatural lifestyles. I don't think this is a weapons test...It doesn't make sense logically they have countless ways to test these weapons from homeless people to gitmo to their own soldiers...what would be the point of testing on public/high profile people and causing suspicion and/or possible revelation of their abilities. a reply to: thorfourwinds

Exactly.

… some medical condition or some product of our unnatural lifestyles..

Glad you nailed that down for us.

Errrrr, just exactly what 'unnatural lifestyles' are you about to share with us to back up your insinuations?

In your opinion, does that apply to 100% of the presented 'targets'?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

edit on 15/9/2015 by thorfourwinds because: ttyyppooss

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I'm simply looking at the situation logically...there is no benefit from exposing their capabilities in front of a wide audience like that when they can test and present in multiple places without eye brows being raised.

In regards to your previous post with the awake video..The only way to truly wake up is to see the world objectively and not view it as a power structure of us vs them or good vs evil but instead to flow with the universe and realize the universe's ultimate goal is entropy, through entropy it learns and expands. There is no such thing as good and evil, they are constructs of the human brain...is a star that super novas evil when it destroys however many life forms it might when it commits it's send off? Of course not. You can only be confined to a cell if you allow the cell to define you.
edit on 15-9-2015 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Alright! serious thread! thanks for posting S&F So he didn't faint, because he'd been feeling sick all week? heheh as the MSM, is reporting.. okay, I'm gonna go dive in here and do some reading.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
First thing that popped into my mind after seeing that:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: C21H30O2I
Alright! serious thread! thanks for posting S&F So he didn't faint, because he'd been feeling sick all week? heheh as the MSM, is reporting.. okay, I'm gonna go dive in here and do some reading.

Thank you.

We were working on an update to our EMP series, with various media on in the background, when this news flash appeared on both CNN and FOX within a few seconds of each other and when seeing the action the very first time…DING DONG…where have we see/heard this story before?

The real question is, WHY were these individuals targeted (if they were)?

Still chasing the rabbit.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Talorc
First thing that popped into my mind after seeing that:

www.youtube.com...

That is PERFECT!

Thank you for another nail in the coffin.
edit on 15/9/2015 by thorfourwinds because: too many Tecates

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

The TV Mind Control Movie

Published on Apr 9, 2015
Our world of weaponized entertainment is discussed and exposed.

Jump to:

Television as a Weapon 0:10

They've Been Doing it Since the Beginning 2:23

They Program Us Early On 13:11

Operation Mockingbird and Crisis Actors 18:22

All Media Gets the Same Script 24:40

They Use Repetitive Keywords to Brainwash 26:30

They Use Digital Sigils to Invade Our Subconscious 31:12

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Government Technology to Read Your Thoughts and Implant New Ones

By hassam

Have you ever thought about something you never shared with anyone, and have been horror-struck at the mere thought of someone coming to know about your little secret?

If you have, then you probably have all the more reason to be paranoid now thanks to new and improved security systems being developed around the world to deal with terrorism that inadvertently end up impinging on one's privacy.

Some of the countries involved in such programs include USA, UK, Spain, Germany and France. Recently, the National Security Agency (NSA) of the US has developed a very efficient method of controlling the human brain. This technology is called Remote Neural Monitoring (RNM) and is expected to revolutionize crime detection and investigation.

What is it?
RNM works remotely to control the brain in order to read and detect any criminal thought taking place inside the mind of a possible perpetrator.

...to be continued...we need a double Gentleman's Jack and a fat tie to fully comprehend what follows...

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I don't doubt that there is something at play with television/msm and directing your thoughts at all but I think it's subliminal and divisional plays on words and imagery that guide us to the conclusion they desire. The reporters will gladly report the redundant scripts they are given because they are following a carrot on a stick. There is no need to EMF them on air and reveal the technology...I don't think these seizures/brain lapses are some kind of targeted weapons test for the reasons I've stated previously in this thread.

You have to keep in mind...the sample size at play here. Compare the number of humans reporting news, announcing a new product line, blogging or performing in front of a live studio audience in 2015 compared to when the 24 hour news media, reality tv and technology in general really took off around 1990 (desert storm)..it's multitudes of difference when it comes to the sample size and statistically speaking the few you've pointed out who have had things like seizures happen isn't surprising.

That fact on top of the fact that technology has advanced with DVR, streaming internet casts and the ability for the cell phone to record these events and post them on the internet are important to take into consideration. If Dan Rather had a seizure episode like that in 1990 you would have had to be recording it in on the VCR by chance and then how would you share it? Mail the tape to the local media for them to show? Right...Just my 2 cents.
edit on 15-9-2015 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Very interesting......and needs further investigation.....would love to learn more
if its tge Gov experimenting......nice work...!!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I'm not understanding a motive. The military has reason to use this, and people speak of potentially being "targeted individuals", but I'm left to believe they're almost always schizophrenic when you really stop to listen to what comes out of their mouths.

Why would someone point a weapon at these people on the tele? Who is this, what's their reason, how is it done. I mean coming up with patents, or people talking about some of the tech to these weapons is one thing, but what reason do you have to believe these specific cases are the result of anything more than some sort of psychological issue, or organic brain trauma? There's just too many strokes, and seemingly normal people who bark out nonsense from time to time, or out of the blue for me to jump on the -- must be some high tech energy weapon targeting this person on the tele just cause -- wagon.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join