It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Jesus, How About You?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Before you get all up in arms, let me explain myself. Not only am I Jesus, but you are as well. Whether you are Christian, Muslim, agnostic, atheist, spaghetti-ist, whatever the case may be, we are all Jesus. No, I am not a prophet nor can I predict the future. I cannot walk on water not turn water into wine, but neither could the man named Jesus who walked the Earth 2,000 years ago.

Who, or better yet WHAT Jesus represents is what you are on a fundamental level. Again, before you put up your barriers and label me a blasphemer or devil let me explain myself. Hear me out, actually read my reasoning before blocking it out. If you disagree by the end of this, that's 100% okay, I don't expect everyone to understand.

What was Jesus? I'll post some verses from the bible. I know, pretty rich from someone who doesn't exactly "believe" in the bible, but just because I don't believe in it as the word of God does not mean I cannot find value in some of its teachings. A lot of what I'll be posting I have used in my other threads before, but I find it an important topic and something that should be revisited.

Okay, here we go.

Colossians 1
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

Jesus is called the image of God.

John 8
12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

Jesus calls himself the light of the world. From these two verses above, we can come to the conclusion that Jesus is an image of light that lights the world.

What do you see right now? An image of light that lights the world around you. Those who are blind do not see the image of light because they cannot see the light. What you see right now is the image of God, it is what the bible refers to as "Jesus", the light of life.

John 14
6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Jesus also calls himself "the life". What are we other than life? We are "the life".

Colossians 1
16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

The image you see, is it not where all things are created on an individual level? Without the image, nothing holds together and everything turns to darkness.

The double slit experiment proves that when we are not observing something light does not act as it should. What is always present when something is being observed? The image of light we see with, it is the act of observation. When we are not looking, when the "Son" is not present, things do not hold together, only when we look at them do they hold together. Through the image all things are created and all things hold together.

Hebrews 1
3 The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

The Son is God's radiance. What does radiance have to do with? Light. The light we see, the image and Son of God, is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of God's being. We are literally "God in the flesh", the incarnations of God on Earth. The light we see is within the flesh, the radiance of God (the image) is within the flesh we call the body. We see the light through the flesh of our physical eyes, "God in the flesh".

1 John 1
5 This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.

God is light. What do we see if it is not light?

John 14
9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

Jesus says that those who have seen him have seen his Father. If Jesus' Father is God and God is light and Jesus is the image, aren't we seeing God within the light within the image that we see of the world around us? Those who have seen Jesus (the image and radiance) have seen the Father (God who is light).

What else does Jesus call himself?

John 6
35 Then Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.

He calls himself the bread of life.

1 Corinthians 10
16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

Jesus is the bread of life, to eat of the bread is to share in the body of Christ. We all share the one loaf, we are all one body which is the bread of life, Jesus. We are Jesus in many bodies at once. We are the image of God occupying the body, again "God in the flesh".

Does Jesus support the case that we are all the same as him? Yes he does.

John 14
19 "After a little while the world will no longer see Me, but you will see Me; because I live, you will live also. 20 "In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.

Those who know God see Jesus who is the image. Because Jesus lives, so do we. We live because we see Jesus in the image that we are. The light we see when we open our eyes in the morning is what affirms we are alive, that we have the light of life.

On the day that you realize that you are the light and image of God (Jesus), you will know that you are in Jesus, Jesus is in you, and we are all within the Father. When I look at you, the image that I see of you is within me, meaning you also are within me, and I am within you.

How can I say that we are the light of the world? Because Jesus says so.

Matthew 5
14 "You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden.

Jesus says that "you" are the light of the world. He was speaking to his followers in this instance. When you become a follower of Jesus you realize that you are the light of the world and always have been. How are you the light of the world? By the image that you see which lights the world around you, the image that the bible has personified as "Jesus".

Jesus is not some supernatural deity that lived 2,000 years ago , he is a representation of what we all are and what we can become. "Christ consciousness" is enlightenment, when you come to the realization that we are all God in the flesh, bodies of light looking out onto the world.

The bible shouldn't be read literally, it is esoteric knowledge that must be read from the right "angle" to be fully understood. The angle that organized religion teaches is that of the literal, their literal angle blinds people to the true meaning behind the words by saying they are literal stories. They aren't, they are metaphorical lessons to lead people to themselves.

"Know thyself" because you are Jesus, you are the light of God. Want proof? Look.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I don't need to read your wall of text to believe you. Just tell me how to turn the water into wine.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Im Muhammad

Dont tell anyone this but I love a good bacon sandwich every now and then

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Really? You didn't even try to understand, you probably read the title and automatically thought I was some kind of kook.

Read the OP, you're only showing your ignorance.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

You didn't read the OP either.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I'm Santa, lets share my Pagan Holiday.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I'm Batman.

And yes, I read your OP. You are talking about allegories. Maybe. But I've also read your thread on Israel. Made me want to drop my membership. I guess some of us are more Jesus than others. He was Jewish, you know.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
So the blind are damned?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
But I'm Harry, just Harry...

Seriously though, is there a polar opposite to this "Christ Consciousness"?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The lack of respect for anything spiritual in these forums is becoming embarrassing. You can't post anything about it without a torrent of stupid, irrelevant bulls# and mockery splattered all over the place.

Someone said something about questioning their continued membership?

Yep. Sorry for adding yet another off-topic comment, but Jesus Christ is this annoying.

To the OP, I agree with your sentiment of unity, if that's what you were getting at.

ETA: Although I find that last statement a little funny in the context of the above.
edit on 10/5/15 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I call it corporate hupostasis, but it is only extended to those who are born again. You and I have two very different understandings of what it means to be born again.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

I call it corporate hupostasis, but it is only extended to those who are born again. You and I have two very different understandings of what it means to be born again.

I agree that the Bible has layers of meaning, sometimes three or more, but what this OP means by it and the spiritual messages I draw from it are very different.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Man, you are not Jesus. I did read your post and saw you are crazy.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

If you did read it it was after you made your ignorant reply. You even implied you didn't read it.

Please post your ignorance elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Where did I say that? No one is damned.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
A lot of ignorant replies so far. Just goes to show most people are close minded.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Most people in the world today are the opposite of Christ consciousness, it's called ignorance. They're ignorant to their true identity. Just my opinion.

ETA: Replied to wrong post.
edit on 10/5/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Je Suis Charlie.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

That's actually really interesting, "je suis" is close to Jesus and it means "I am". Probably just a coincidence though.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

If you did read it it was after you made your ignorant reply. You even implied you didn't read it.

Please post your ignorance elsewhere.

But, but....., you are Jesus. You're suppose to love me !

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join