It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The General Conspiracies Poll

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
You are a rebel sir. A rogue wave among a sea of calm. A vision of hope when the day has drawn it's last breath. A visionary. A leader... Not a follower. A poll clicker but not a poll doer. Click the title you dared. Take the poll you darest not! Such a statement to make! I am in awe sir. A life long subscriber you have made of me. I am yours.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yes it's for the best. I wouldn't want to look foolish twice in one thread either.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: mikemars261

I didn't realize that participating in the poll was mandatory after checking out your thread, or in order to recieve posting priviliges.

But thanks for the poetic ode though. Not completely inaccurate.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

48. Might be a little lower, not sure of the wording on some of them.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

O boy do i have it bad i must have ticked a hundred boxes there
everything needs to be looked at very carefully i think just in case
edit on 5/10/2015 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Um, 25? Maybe? Some of those were sort of depending on what on what that statements means.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ok so I just did the math and the results are in!

If you scored a 28 or higher, congratulations , you pass the shill test.

If you scored 27 or lower, better luck next time! Allow me to explain:

28 truths, hidden in plain sight, amidst a sea of "general conspiracies" (found exclusively in this forum.) Now it's one thing to be knowledgeable about certain subjects. It's another thing entirely to be caught red handed with a score of 11. Perhaps one day you will be knowledgeable in this subject. I for one am rooting for you!

(#2, 7, 12, 16, 20, 28, 32, 34, 37, 50, 53, 63, 66, 67, 69, 70, 72, 81, 98, 103, 109, 113, 125, 129, 131, 132, 134, 137)

Truthers take notice! The ShillBlaster 9000 is nearly fully operational. (Patent pending)

edit on 5-10-2015 by mikemars261 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

OK, so is it good or not to pass the shill test?

Also, I have no way of remembering which ones I scored on because I didn't keep track.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Just an idea I had .. Wanted to test It out... Don't worry you're like exactly on line at 25ish... So you're good. Shills jump all over any mention of Sandy Hook and building 7. That's the bait. Trhey try to belittle the list with a low score because they don't like the direction it appearss to take, so they comeup with some ridiculous low score to makethe whole list seem ridiculous., unbeknownst to them, the test is a trap. Whatcha think?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I think might need some fine-tuning. People just might be rational in the sense of being skeptical. There are some perfectly reasonable reasons to be here that don't lend themselves to fully believing many outright conspiracies. Some of the things I don't believe in or are highly skeptical off I still use for writing ideas and role-playing adventure fodder (say the alien/UFO stuff or a lot of the predictions and prophecies) and/or enjoy discussing. I am open to them and don't begrudge people who do believe.

In short, I find a world where some of these things cannot or could not exist to be a very dull place, but that doesn't mean I am all in sold, either.

And playing the skeptic doesn't always mean you are just spitting in someone's bean curd (pardon the Mulan reference) or trying to promote disinfo. It can be useful to bounce theories off of skeptics so long as they don't get too nasty about being skeptical.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I was just thinking it should be shorter and sweeter to really drive home the message. If they get nasty , make a fool of them, they deserve it.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikemars261
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ok so I just did the math and the results are in!

If you scored a 28 or higher, congratulations , you pass the shill test.

If you scored 27 or lower, better luck next time! Allow me to explain:

28 truths, hidden in plain sight, amidst a sea of "general conspiracies" (found exclusively in this forum.) Now it's one thing to be knowledgeable about certain subjects. It's another thing entirely to be caught red handed with a score of 11. Perhaps one day you will be knowledgeable in this subject. I for one am rooting for you!

(#2, 7, 12, 16, 20, 28, 32, 34, 37, 50, 53, 63, 66, 67, 69, 70, 72, 81, 98, 103, 109, 113, 125, 129, 131, 132, 134, 137)

Truthers take notice! The ShillBlaster 9000 is nearly fully operational. (Patent pending)

Given the test subject there, I have to say that your test might be pretty spot on.

The way this was setup is exactly why I said that the premise was non-sensical.

Just goes to show that I can't be fooled into being a guinea pig, lol.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

50 . Figures , most of those were Very Questionable " Unknowns " to me .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join