It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flood the market with guns!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
It really is the only answer to the issue. I think it's high time for liberals to realize that we all need a gun to stop shootings when they happen.

Think about it for a minute: if every one just opened fire at the first sign of a potential mass shooting, then more people live! Think of how many lives we would save! My estimates would be a billion people each year not dying if we had guns for everyone!

Crossfire builds character!

"But tsukilunar?" You say because you are a liberal who says stuff sometimes. " That makes no sense. If everyone had a gun wouldn't that mean there would be a logical increase in the number of shootings? After all most shooting that don't happen, also don't involve guns. And most shooting that do happen are not stopped by people with guns."

I would say that maybe not. And check and mate.

Discuss.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TsukiLunar
That was tried with ATF's "Fast and Furious" program. Give the guns to El Chapo so his Sinaola cartel will (hopefully eventually) destroy the other weaker ones (old Machiavellian concept). Let those at war destroy each other; we have no connection; other than the guns sold and tracked were used in crimes that killed Border Patrol Agents.

edit on 5-10-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Sorry to slow that troll.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Ya, because every gun hasn't killed someone means they aren't that bad or dangerous after all. Thanks neo!
edit on 5-10-2015 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

My estimates would be a billion people each year not dying if we had guns for everyone!

So you are saying if everyone does not have guns the world has 7 years left . Sorry if i missed something my sarcasm meter is a little drunk .

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

What's a sarcasm meter?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Right there.

If the MAJORITY almost ONE HUNDRED PERCENT of guns never killed anyone.

There is no crime.

What's more there.

Guns don't commit CRIME.

PEOPLE DO.

Ya know like murder that is an action that violated EXISTING laws that says THOU SHALL NOT KILL.

At the Federal,STATE, and Local levels.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

What's a sarcasm meter?

It is closely related to a moral compass .

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar
It really is the only answer to the issue. I think it's high time for liberals to realize that we all need a gun to stop shootings when they happen.

Think about it for a minute: if every one just opened fire at the first sign of a potential mass shooting, then more people live!

Yes, lets stop and think about that.

You are sitting down in say a theatre, just about to watch a movie and see someone (person A) pull a gun out and shoots someone. You immediately pull your gun out and shoot Person A. However, person B sees you shooting person A, so they shoot you. Then person C seeing person B shooting you immediately shoots person B. But Person A, who you shot was shooting at Person D who they saw drawing a gun.

You think that is a good idea?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Exactly guns are on the same level as the metaphysical concept known as "law " and should be treated as abstract notions instead of actual, physical threats. We on a similar page, you and I.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Haven't heard of that either.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Why yes, of course! /sarcasm

I haven't heard of any shooting that was "prevented" or even stopped by other civilians using their guns.

And there were a LOT..

Less than 3% of all gun-related deaths are coming from self-defense

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
The leftist lies will destroy the very foundation that America rests upon and banish us all to an age of darkness and everlasting pain.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   

No that won't work by itself because you also need to flood the market with Prozac, Zoloft, Paxil and other psychotropic medications and make sure everyone gets a trophy and no-one feels left out, especially the white fellas between the ages of 16 & 26.

Oh wait, you already are doing that, never mind.

Plus guns don't work without bullets, so flood the market with bullets too, that way you have lots of drugged-up pricks that thinks the world owes them something packin heat - now that's the perfect combo deal right there.

pew-pew-pew

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Why not go ALL the way ?

NUKES for everyone !

That'll stop gun crime in it's tracks !

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: radarloveguy

Let me consult and interpret the Constitution for an hour and I will get back to you.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I agree?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

other psychotropic medications

You forgot seroquel . A drug i am eternally thankful for . Yes thanks big pharma , i got my life back .

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar

Ya, because every gun hasn't killed someone means they aren't that bad or dangerous after all. Thanks neo!

Fear based argument.

In lieu of facts.

Which you choose to deny.

Or even address.
edit on 5-10-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

Adress what? All I am saying is that guns aren't dangerous because they haven't killed enough people in my opinion that is based upon some arbitrary statistic that i happen to like the sound of.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join