It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory on what is actually going on

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I know of that to which you are referring, and there is no hocus pocus about it.
What I believe mat be happening there is another way to open that channel, or genetic teaching program from our end rather than "them" doing it from their end.
The likelyhood that those substances being native to this world, would interact differently with alien genetic material, thus allowing us to be able to use it to initiate contact, and other species to be unaffected by its use is probably not a coincidence.
Especially since the native tribes that use these precise mixtures of substances that alone do nothing, were TOLD to do this to arrive at this affect.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorBloodworth

I mean how many monkeys you see walking around tripping out?
Well maybe they always are and that's why they act like monkeys, but I doubt it.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Anyway, with the basics of the premise out there, and so far no major objections, I will get into the nuts and bolts of this idea...

The best place to start is the beginning.
One of the proposed ways of getting around interstellar travel and colonisation is to do what is called embryo colonisation.

This entails sending frozen embryos on the trip with the intent of raising them to adulthood on the ship when it gets close enough, and then to colonise the target planet when it arrives.
Problems arise of course when the question of who raises said children.
The idea of having robots directed by an a.i. to perform those duties would solve that.
Of course, being sci-fi minded, after reading an article in this, it occurred to me that an a.i. system, left to its own devices for maybe millenia, might go a little HAL...
But I digress.
So a civilisation decides to do this great adventure, for whatever reason, be it necessity or just because they can.
A sufficiently advanced civ would likely have technology that would allow for the type of genetic tech I'm talking about.
Why have nuts, bolts, wires, etc., when you can have non invasive biological based implants that are genetic in nature?
It might explain some of our so called junk dna...latent tech that isn't left over, but just has not been activated yet, or even has been but we don't realise it.
With such a system.you could implant instructions before birth without the use of verbal communication.

To be cont.

edit on 5-10-2015 by VictorBloodworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
So you get to the planet in question, and the environment is not ideal for your life form.
What do you do?
Well there is a native hominid species that is thriving...
So why don't we just manipulate their DNA with ours and create a new being, then over a few millenia we slowly advance them through genetic tampering and social manipulation through the temporal lobe implant until they become us completely, but with the ability to survive in this biosphere.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
That's the gist of it.
Im open to questions on this idea, as obviously it is far more complex than I am explaining, mostly cause I'm doing this on my phone, and I don't want it to get anymore rambly than it already is.
So if you have something you think I didn't think of, please step up to bat, and I guarantee I will have a place in my theory that covers it.
Unlike a previous poster who accused me of being uninformed on the subject, that couldn't be further from the truth.
I've been working in this for decades.
So, bring it!

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Something I thought I might touch on before stepping back.
The argument put forth that aliens would look nothing like us, is perplexing to me.
It is understood that in the observable universe that everything is composed of patterns.
On earth, at least, biological entities come in a few forms, mostly based on 5,7,9 (arms,legs,head) extremities.
It's seems plausible to me, that is the standard template of biological entities, with maybe additional versions with 3, 9, or other odd numbered variations.
So I see no reason why other intelligent starfaring civs may indeed resemble us outwardly, or at the very least something we recognise.
Keep in mind I'm referring to carbon based biological entities.
All bets are off when it comes to silicon or other possible forms.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I think the Gold for their Atmosphere is a mistranslation, misinformation, or an outright lie. It isn't for their air, I believe they ingest it in mono-atomic form. The Ark being stolen from the Great Pyramid by Moses could explain a lot if it was in fact full of manna or the what is it, ie mono-atomic gold. It fits right with the Sumerian creation epics and the Egyptian Book of the Dead. Why would Ramses say that Moses could go and then change his mind? Moses took the power supply, and it flew ahead of them lighting the way at night in the desert. For 40 years they survived on Manna from God. It explains why only the prepared approach the ark, as two Miesner Fields can be in the same space and not affect the other causing discharge etc...

After a long fast of only water and the what is it a person is said to become a light being, which for me explains the ability to affect and use light. The way our brains work along with our Universe at the Quantum level only exist because of the light. The power to manipulate that would allow anything to appear in the sight of anyone without the need for it to physically exist. At the same time it could make any physical thing look like anything else or completely vanish.

Ingesting it is also rumored to be life extending. How long did Moses live again? Why do we still treasure gold? Because it is pretty? A superconducting powerhouse that you don't have to use a bunch of energy to keep it cold enough to function, I am sure some use it to help power ships, others eat it, we all cherish it none the less.

As it relates to your theory, I am leaning to the idea of us being a gmo from a existing hominid,developed to be slave laborers. Our Masters are gonna be pissed when they find out we aren't doing our job, in fact we use their food to make gadgets to pass the time not mining, and decoration for our fingers and necks.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Op. BAttlestar Galactica touched on this colonization theory. Advanced humans came to this earth from somewhere else and mixed with the local lifeforms to come up eventually with us. the advanced humans died off leaving us their genetic offspring. And the cycle continues.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: wastedown
You could be absolutely right about the gold.
Like I said, what would it have to do with repairing their atmosphere?
But, again, I have a problem with the slave labourers theory.
A civ advanced enough to travel the stars would be able to create robot labour, easily...
Intelligent robot labour at that.
So why waste your time engineering slave labour from primitive hominids?
That would be far more complicated and time consuming.
Also, apparently gold is relativley common in the universe, so why come here to get it when you could just mine any rock out there? (By common, I mean distributed evenly, since it is created by supernovae, or stellar collision, I think)

I think the slave labour story was concocted by the authority of the day to gain fear compliance from the populace.
And it became the template from that day on for all religions...
Loving all powerful god, until you don't do what you're told, then he frigging kills you and throws your immortal soul into a pit fire for all eternity...not.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
Yeah they did.
It's certainly not a new idea, and certainly I'm not claiming it as mine.
My little thought experiment is geared toward explaining the phenomena that we see as ufos, abductions, etc., as well faeries, angels, demons, and all other manner of mystical beasties that resemble each other in deed and appearance.
I don't necessarily believe we showed up here ready to go.
Our legends say we were created.
I'm saying not by God, but by ourselves, or a more advanced alien version if ourselves, but us none the less.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

And I'm saying the aliens and ufos we see, and thing we experience are both in our heads and real holographic haptic interfaces.
By in our head, I could use your BSG reference, as in how the cylon hottie appears to gaius baltar in his mind.
The idea that its haptic interface holograms of ships that show up in radar and photos would explain their odd performance characteristics, i.e. appearing/disappearing, 90 degree turns at high velocity, anti gravity properties, splitting into small lights, etc...

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

And, maybe john lears soul catcher on the moon, is actually the projector of these holograms.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

MAy I explain: It would be a wrong assumption to read and study in books for any length of time, viewing videos etc...all the while not living through the revelations later proved innaccurate, misleading or completely misinterpreted, as fact, finished, concluded. Otherwise, universities would need no professors or experts with doctorates. We could all at any age, grab the collection of books and videos and become "experts".

Not to insult nor dissuade you from your opinions...but over years and years and decades, theories come and go, are proved and disproven, exposed and revealed. That is my point.

I would assume one like Dr. Stanton Freidman for a simple example, would know, comprehend and understand way more that any of us who've read the same books, attended the same lectures, watched the same videos...simply by living through specific historical events that turned into non-events occasionally.

A brilliant high schooler with a large collection of books, the same studies by a college student...equal to the collection of information by the class instructor, and also the Professor, or physicist. Who knows more? Is that relevant if the subject matter is the same? Is it relevant one may have lived through space flights, moon-walks, Mars Rover landing or top secret documents obtained and exposed?

The more time spent here on ATS, the more one realizes how truly little theyve been exposed to, have learned or think they know. My point.

We are only the sum total independantly of all of our individual acquired knowledge. Some more, some less, some none...and some much much more to read, experience and learn. And as such....our opinions change as our knowledge and experience grows.

Thats all. And we all have a long way to go yet...and for some? They havent even begun...nor experienced that which some of us have..and have long ago accepted...or dismissed.

Respectfully, Mysterioustranger

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

*See my reply above to your other reply.

30 yrs? Well, than I have 20-25 more than that, and experiences to match, whereas others would bury us both together..

I take no offense at the "trolling" accusation. Instead of possibly contemplating my response, you dead-ended it as being a "troll", one trying to upset the apple cart.

The one thing we learn here is there are many, many ways to support and operate that cart. Never too late to learn, always more. And that together makes us grow...and expands and expounds on our opinions....even changing or modifying them...

We learn this way....my point.

Best

MS

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

That's all well and good, but you fail to point out exactly where my theory is being stated as fact, how my theory is negated by anything you've said, (which, incidentally, amounted to a whole lot of nothing), or what exactly I'm missing, which is what your original post stated.
Stanton Freeman has stated on numerous occasions that he doesn't know what's going on either, so dropping his name in the mix is a moot point.
I have said that I myself have had experiences I'm choosing not to go into because
a. I have no proof, and
b. See a.
What I have done is read the varying theories.
Looked at the most convincing evidence.
Read the accounts of the most credible abductees.
Correlated these with my own experiences.
Compared them to accounts of strange encounters over history.
Formed the seed of an idea of what might be happening.
Researched cutting edge tech and ideas to see if what I was thinking is theoretically possible.
Presented my theory here.
So again I ask you, what is it you think I'm missing?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Trolling may be a strong characterisation, but you still haven't answered the question.
I have not at anytime inferred that this was my first conclusion.
I've come to many.
And tossed them as I learned more info.
Your implication is that this is my first rodeo.
It is not.
You imply that I'm not open to further discovery.
I am.
I am saying that this is the conclusion I've come too that fits the evidence, such as it is.
A theory.
That's all.
I'm looking for holes to be punched in it.
Not patted on the head and told to keep looking, by somebody who has no answers either, no offense.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Unless of course you do have the answer that is provable with evidence and is indisputable.
Otherwise, pffft.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

In essence, you reached the point I was making. I'm not here to answer questions...but until the end of my life...which questions to ask....and why they are important.

Still much to learn....for and from everyone.

Peace!

MS

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Fair enough.
I'm merely trying to approach the phenomenon of abduction primarily, from a scientific perspective.
I really am not even close to deciding on "where" they are from.
More interested in how and why they are doing what they are doing.
I have in fact several ideas on "where" they are from.
A colonial expedition is only one logical and viable solution from our limited perspective.
Another theory is that they are constructs of gaia, sort of an earth consciousness that is used to push us in certain directions that benefit it.
I still don't discount that thought process, especially after reading the works of Lovelock, Margulis, and even Grinspoons book, Lonely Planet's (even though I disagree with him on several if his other points, he is fairly open minded for a scientist, and readily admits that most scientists are horribly biased in there p.o.v.).

edit on 8-10-2015 by VictorBloodworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply. The older I get in life....and the more I learn...the more I realize just how little we all know. Such is the common denominator.

If we all could read all the books ever written, documents assembled, theories explored-denounced and accepted....we all would still be a long way off from any "truths" in this world.

I have been a "sensitive" my whole life, and a meditative astral projector since the 1970's. The more I learn, the less I know. Seems an endless cycle of conjectures and theory, some proven as true and others impossible to ascertain for sure if they are.

Life is an amazing journey, and we are all on the same road to an afterlife...just some a little farther up that road...while others have yet to set foot on their own journeys on it.

I cant wait to find out how it turns out!

Thanks for the response....Best, Mysterioustranger
edit on 9-10-2015 by mysterioustranger because: splchkr

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join