It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory on what is actually going on

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorBloodworth

Disagree about slave labor...
If a small group of ET arrived on this planet with lets say 10 of them in a small scout ship they would not have the resources to build a bunch of robots for mining nor would they have the metals needed or facilities. I think it would be faster to modify the genomes and create a slave race than it would be for 10 of them to build factories, smelting, engineering and everything else it would take to produce a massive amount of machines to do the work for them.

Or....Maybe they already know what happens when you build true ai and they stay away from it on purpose since dumb monkeys would be much easier to control than intelligent machines that could go off on its own path which may not be the same goal as the builder. Just because they have tech to arrive here does not mean it has to be a mother ship with millions of robots on board ready to go...maybe they were exiled from their own home with only a small group and limited resources.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NowWhat

Hey well agree on the dna part. But some of alien races are friendly to us, some not. Both multiple races are fully infiltrated here. The good anunnake, the council.... wants is to go Brian full capacity, the others don"t. The winners are losing There position and may give up, as the bad laugh while we're killing eachother with the knowledge that they gave us, like Einstein and da Vinci claimed to be abducted. Big names. Coincidence? Don't know what to believe either what I do know what it looks like.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I see what you mean. I think they read our thaughts but not implant stuff. Maybe was the big bang also a creation to make us. Better said to make the earth. They need the earth, some do, some just want people, to check,then maybe giving knowledge or being used as studyobjects. Do they have souls or a consionsness? You're great great great and beyond could've been an alien. And they do left some evidence in the past. As well in greece as Afrika as Australië.... wallpaintings. 7 worldwonders, some mythes maybe Atlantis. But There also had got to be a link with Karma reincarnation. Reusing energy or souls... that's the astrologic side... And so on and so on... that's what I think

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammie007

Or just darwintheory some during evolution came out of the water, started flying, loosing it's tale.... And what we think and believe in. How we think can in time as we used to make things happen. Still haven't seen a spiceship (that c ould be are51) or seen an alien so... As much as God or buddha. But I did have seen Karma.Backfires pretty nasty

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgedesired
The slavery angle is a human centric thought process.
If you can travel dozens, possibly hundreds of light years, what would you need slaves for?
You wouldn't need to build robots here, you would bring them with you, likely in the form of a von neuman machine.
Additionally, if you had the tech to travel that far, you likely wouldn't be conquerors, as you would be able to construct stations, or reorganise biospheres closer to home for a fraction of the resource cost.
And if they were conquerors, it would be over before we knew it started.
I don't care if we have antigrav black triangles or not...it would be no contest.
They wouldn't use death rays or any other sci-fi nonsense.
One well placed virus, game over.
Drop a couple nano organisms in our sky, two weeks later, we are harvested grey goo.
Anything else is nerd fantasy.
edit on 9-10-2015 by VictorBloodworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Problem is, that info is anecdotal at best.
The apparent appearance of these "visitors" as humanoid in form infers one of two things:
1. They aren't what they say they are or where they say they are from, unless humanoid form is the end result of evolutionary process into intelligent beings.
Unlikely.
2. They are from here and part of our ancestery or we are part of theirs, and they are keeping that fact from us for whatever reason.
I don't believe the phenomenon is fictional or hallucinatory.
Something is happening, to deny it is delusional, to not study it is just plain stupid.
We have to get past the scifi fantasy ideas, and andropomorphic mindset, if they are in fact not local.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Ofcourse, agree. I think they were here long long time ago and infiltrated during evolution of human kind. Maybe some for the first time 100000years bc they were watching us. We destroy ourselfs each time. I'm past the scifi. Never liked it anyway till my own thought and experiences made me think. And why do you think we are made? Does every planet has an end? Just wanna know where you are also not or do think of?

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

If we were made, I think it would be as a continuation of the precursor race, either for survival, or as seeding process.
Nothing particularly nefarious.
If we are a natural progression of evolutionary intelligence that comes about as part of the maturing if our biosphere (gaia), then I think the "visitors" are a natural construct of the biosphere, or a projection of it, that acts as teaching, or bootstrapping function for the biosheres more complex manifestations (us).
Everything has an end.
But all ends are new beginnings.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Personally, I'm leaning more toward the second idea.
Either way, I think "they" are less physical and more an internal manifestation.
That's why these encounters seem dream like.
It would also explain the encounters users of shamanic cocktails and other practitioners of the esoteric have.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Cat's are interesting...

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13
Thanks for pointing that out.
Your contribution to the thread so far is so insightful, I might actually have to reevaluate my entire hypothesis.
May I suggest that you head over to the creationism forum as I believe this point could also be of paradigm shattering importance.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Its coded for those who may understand, no ignorance...

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Enlighten me...I don't understand.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

"We" are not alone, is all 1 can say sanely VictorBloodworth...

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Un huh.
That much is obvious.
Care to elaborate, or do you feel being ridiculously cryptic is the best way to communicate your thoughts?

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

1 has elaborated, and I don't feel I'm in the current position to disclose further. As I said Bastets and Sekmets are interesting...

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Right.
I'm bored now, but thanks.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
be well

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

All right then, but after reading some of your other contributions I expected a little more out of you.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Sorry I don't know what the plans are here so 1 shares encrypted somewhat.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join