It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Agenda 2030 Translator

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well I WON'T die alone...

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Good thread reference, thanks. What had I found first off when it was being discussed earlier this summer: A2030 is under a guise of combating poverty, etc., meanwhile supports the TPP which will allow more corruption and greed.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Hey man, I am absolutely with you that it all sounds nice. Being relocated to the scenic East sounded nice too.

The claims are not the problem, and a peaceful utopic world would be great. Reality always destroys idealism.

We cant stamp corruption out of our own individual governments, why would a larger, more convoluted structure be capable? We cant end poverty and hunger here, why would a global bureaucracy do it? We cant properly represent all minorities in federal governments, how on earth would a world government, under one leader, be able to represent the world?!

And I think most importantly of all, who are the ones pushing for a one world government? Kissenger, Rockefeller, The UN, IMF, Bilderbergs, Trilaterals Coms, Bush, a bunch of racists and war criminals. A powerful position is bound to be filled by a criminal.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Putting our tax dollars and faith in the United Nations to use our money wisely is stupidity!

They can wrap their Sustainability Goals in all the pretty word bows they want to, but when UN leaders, many of whom are nothing but gangsters of banana republics and third world hell holes, come face-to-face with billions of accessible dollars, you will have nothing but corruption, waste, and fraud.

Ex-U.N. General Assembly President, five others charged in U.S.in bribe scheme

IMO, it is like pouring billions into the ghettos of the world. Just like here in America, all that ever happens is some non-profit and their cronies get rich on American tax dollars and the neighborhood stays a cesspool, and the politicians cry for more and more money!

Taxpayers and producers of the world are tapped out!

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Takes a really special world view to find things like aiming to provide clean drinking water and stop easily preventable diseases from killing people to be a bad thing.

Particularly love how this big government agenda is going to privatise all water sources. Sounds like really joined up thinking.....

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This is quite silly. Why is nobody trying to critically analyze the ridiculous leaps in logic of these "translations" ? You'd have to be pretty dense to take all of this in just cause. No thank you.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Sorry but that is a kop out just because your dusty book wants poor people it doesn't mean we will never solve the problem of poverty.
We can If we worked together solve it.

We haven't solved it in 5,000 years, why do think anything will change?

Most of that stuff is already happening, we don't need to wait for 2030.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I just want to live in Star Trek-land.

Can I at least have that? Can we try and work to have that world instead? Holodecks, food replicators and computers you can *actually* talk to.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Completely agree.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I just want to live in Star Trek-land.

Can I at least have that? Can we try and work to have that world instead? Holodecks, food replicators and computers you can *actually* talk to.

And a "Data-ette" each, fully functional of course.

If we diverted the trillions spent on war to the right places, these things could be achieved I am sure.

On a serious note....

"The UN says that, but I think the PTB mean the other thing."

Trust is a major issue..

The idealist in me says ......
Personally, I am willing to give up a little and to sacrifice a little more, if it means raising the standards and improving the lives of others while preventing the environmental degradation we are witnessing today.
Im only here for a short while, and I wish for humanity and this earth to have a long and prosperous future.
Who knows, I might want to incarnate/visit here again....

The realist in me says.....
I do not trust what I hear from anyone in a position of ultimate authority or power, (you know - power corrupts, ultimate power corrupts ultimately.....blah.. blah).
Apply the reverse of what they say to get the true meaning/intention of their words.
History is resplendent with these examples...

Im skeptical..cautiously hopeful..and a little confused...thats all I can be.

Now back to my own personal "holodeck" - my vivid imagination.

edit on 29/10/2015 by Ngatikiwi because: edit

edit on 29/10/2015 by Ngatikiwi because: edit

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join