It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

prediction for elelctions and syria situation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
It keeps coming up.

A particular dream.

You see, this was when I was around 7-10.

Not every week, but just about 2 or 3 times a month, I would have a dream so vivid and surreal I couldn't wake up.
I would pinch my nose, pinch my arm, punch myself, drink water, anything you can think of.
Not once did it ever work.

The home I live in now, 10 years later, it was in my dream.
It is snowing outside.

There is a T.V playing in my kitchen, in the spot where it now sits.

My water has just finished boiling in the kettle.
I put the tea to my mouth and spit it out because the United States has declared war with Russia.
And it reinstated the draft.
All American citizens abroad were authorized to be forcibly returned to the United States.

Canada is obligated to follow, they also have a draft.
Me, I'm a dual citizen.
I'm #ed if war breaks out.

My dream then fast forwards to my buddy's property.
Nothing on it, but I'm living off the grid, dodging the draft from both countries.
His girlfriend is always giving me #, but I just tell her to # off.

Fast forwards again, I'm at my other buddy's property riding a 4 wheeler.
Feds show up, tell me to either choose the American or Canadian military.

Keep in mind, at the time, my family and doctors thought I was nuts, dreaming about a black president and war in Syria.
I had no idea who the people in my dreams were, but they always seemed friendly and good souls.

Fast forward again, I'm in Marine multicam fatigues, on a carrier and we're dropping onto an airfield to be the first combat engineers on the ground.(ahead of the army tee hee)

It keeps going faster and faster.
We win, astounding success at the cost of domestic civilian insurrection. My company refuses to follow orders that would endanger fellow citizens.
We form the core of the rebel military, along with about 70% of the regular military and 90% of the special forces community.
Thousands of law enforcement also throw their hats in with the rebels, leading to the most well trained and well armed guerrilla military in the last 1000 years.
From there, North America becomes the new Reich(although it's not called that) and the rebels are once again needed to stomp out fascism one last time.

I'm not afraid to say it ATS.
I'm scared.

If these dreams come true, like the other ones I had, we are beyond the point of no return.
I just want to be held by my mom but she's dead.

I want to help everyone, but my dreams showed me that worse things would happen if I interfered.
The way things happen is the least worst outcome every time.

But even then, it makes me sad to know how many people will suffer and I can do nothing about it.
edit on 3-10-2015 by thisguy27 because: edited to add

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Yes you could be spot on with your dream the way events are unfolding. The only thing we can really do is shine bright in the darkness and not let anything obstruct our morals.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul

As for you mother, love has no boundaries, If you can quieten your mind and project only thoughts of love, you will feel that love returned.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I guess I should add the elections part

Trudeau is getting elected.
Hillary Clinton will be too after Trump magically steps out of the way just as he's the last standing candidate against her.

The first, if he's elected, the NWO exists, my dream is coming true, I'm being scooped up for being "racist/sexist/extremist and then being broken out by old friends I thought were gone.

The second, game over.
Full on boot down throat tyranny. Gun seizures. Anonymous gun tip lines.
Fema camps, the whole 9 yards.

I saw what would happen when I posted this on here as well.
And it makes me giggle what will happen when they realize I have the reins in my hand but there aren't any horses.

Can't cower someone into submission through fear tactics if they have a clinical lack of fear.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: thisguy27
It keeps coming up.

A particular dream.

You see, this was when I was around 7-10.

Not every week, but just about 2 or 3 times a month, I would have a dream so vivid and surreal I couldn't wake up.
I would pinch my nose, pinch my arm, punch myself, drink water, anything you can think of.
Not once did it ever work.

The home I live in now, 10 years later, it was in my dream.
It is snowing outside.

There is a T.V playing in my kitchen, in the spot where it now sits.

My water has just finished boiling in the kettle.
I put the tea to my mouth and spit it out because the United States has declared war with Russia.
And it reinstated the draft.
All American citizens abroad were authorized to be forcibly returned to the United States.

Canada is obligated to follow, they also have a draft.
Me, I'm a dual citizen.
I'm #ed if war breaks out.

My dream then fast forwards to my buddy's property.
Nothing on it, but I'm living off the grid, dodging the draft from both countries.
His girlfriend is always giving me #, but I just tell her to # off.

Fast forwards again, I'm at my other buddy's property riding a 4 wheeler.
Feds show up, tell me to either choose the American or Canadian military.

Keep in mind, at the time, my family and doctors thought I was nuts, dreaming about a black president and war in Syria.
I had no idea who the people in my dreams were, but they always seemed friendly and good souls.

Fast forward again, I'm in Marine multicam fatigues, on a carrier and we're dropping onto an airfield to be the first combat engineers on the ground.(ahead of the army tee hee)

It keeps going faster and faster.
We win, astounding success at the cost of domestic civilian insurrection. My company refuses to follow orders that would endanger fellow citizens.
We form the core of the rebel military, along with about 70% of the regular military and 90% of the special forces community.
Thousands of law enforcement also throw their hats in with the rebels, leading to the most well trained and well armed guerrilla military in the last 1000 years.
From there, North America becomes the new Reich(although it's not called that) and the rebels are once again needed to stomp out fascism one last time.

I'm not afraid to say it ATS.
I'm scared.

If these dreams come true, like the other ones I had, we are beyond the point of no return.
I just want to be held by my mom but she's dead.

I want to help everyone, but my dreams showed me that worse things would happen if I interfered.
The way things happen is the least worst outcome every time.

But even then, it makes me sad to know how many people will suffer and I can do nothing about it.

So, I'm trying to follow the time-line in your dream.....when you spit your tea out after hearing that the U.S. has declared war on Russia, it's snowing. When I put that together with the election of Trudeau and the Hillary -Trump bit, the snow would be falling this winter ; as elections are next November. What with the current strife in Syria, this all seems too likely to happen soon ! I don't understand your interfering....how could you ??

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

I tried multiple times to prevent the war, but as an individual, it was impossible.
I could only let it happen in a way that was the least worst outcome.

It's like if something gave you a choice.
"I could let you see everything beautiful in this world all at once, but then I would have your eyes. Or I could let you hear everything beautiful in this world all at once, but then I would have your ears."

Wouldn't you just rather keep seeing and hearing the plain things you do now?

So I try and keep it together through heavy self medication because bad things happened the last time I tried getting "help"

They stuck needles in me constantly, always keeping me awake for days on end, making me believe things that weren't true, and finally, making it so that no one else would ever believe me.
They did something to me back then that surfaces every so often.

I believe wholeheartedly I was supposed to become a school shooter.
All the signs and triggers are there surrounding me everyday.
I get constant angry, violent thoughts in my head that don't seem to be mine.
Montauk, MK Ultra, what have you, that # exists.

This is a crazy conspiracy site, filled with crazy people, that is why I don't feel very afraid posting here, talking about this.
But, something in my mind feels like a ticking time bomb. Slowly winding down to a violent, psychotic episode.
So I made a plan to capitalize on their programming and training.
I will follow through all the steps that have been laid out for me to follow, but at the last possible second, I deviate from it and hijack the steps for my own uses.

Including: Eradication of all debt, eradication of wealth inequality, eradication of tyrannical government, eradication of unproductivity and much, much more.
It takes time to do this though.
The revolution will not happen over night.
It will happen after months of crackdowns and extreme government sponsored brutality is endured by the mostly white male gun owners of both Canada, and the USA.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: thisguy27

I'm hoping you have friends and relatives in your life. I strongly suggest you talk to them about your dreams and feelings.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: thisguy27

Well given the mood of the country, that certainly would cause an armed insurrection I think, especially with the gun confiscation and round ups.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

What, so I could repeat the whole process over again?
No thank you.

I'm not crazy.
My dreams have saved my life before, as well as the lives of some of my friends and family.

Just because modern medical science cannot explain it does not make it impossible.

Have some of my dreams not come true?
Yes and thank the FSM for that.
Do I want these dreams to come true?
No, they are mind numblingly horrible and paint a vivid, surreal look at life that I try to forget everyday.
It doesn't work.

A few of my dreams revolved around those who are in my life at different points.
It let me see what they were thinking at certain points in time.

Now, I see patterns and sings that shouldn't logically exist.
Yet, they do and it makes me feel very alone in that I'm the only one who see these.

Let me put it this way.
Do you think the TPTB would let one of their science experiments expose their secrets to random people in hospitals or schools?
Hell no, not even for a second.

The reason why none of the MKULTRA subjects come forward with their experiences is because they have teams of watchers constantly following them to make sure they don't tell.
If they do, they get discredited and then buried somewhere in Nebraska.

So, let's say that I wasn't part of that but still experience the same after effects.
They would think me one of their experiments and the end result would still be the same.

That is why I smoke lots of weed and try to be as normal and unassuming as possible.
it's better that way for everyone involved.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Ah pooper scooper.

I am well and truly screwed.

So how bout it everyone?
First prediction to ever come true or lucky coincidence?

The night is always darkest before dawn. There will be things that will occur that will convince you to lose hope.

DON'T
That is their goal. To make you defeat yourself so that they can keep doing what they do best.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Well you do not have to worry about a draft. The US military opposes the idea even existing. Conscripts are for third world nations not modern professional armies which is what the US military sees as the core of is superiority. Can not speak for Canada but, US wise you have nothing to worry about.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

The US military could oppose the draft all it wants.
It don't matter to the leader of the military.
There is literally nothing stopping them from declaring war now.

They have the public so wound up in pointless, meaningless events that they won't want to stop the upcoming war.
They won't sign up for it either.

That is what happened in World War II and Vietnam.
That is what always happens.

The military shouts and stomps, but in the end, they have to follow their orders.

I applaud your outlook on life and geopolitics if you think that we aren't heading towards that.
Canada will definitely use a draft again.

So it doesn't matter where I go. I'm hooped either way.

And you know what?
I'm fine with that.
The sooner this all gets reduced to ashes, the sooner that rebuilding can begin.

top topics

join