It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis Declares Christ the Son of LUCIFER 'who will never be defeated'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
To discuss this will always split people in 2 parts, those that accept truth and knowledge and those that remain rotten by dogma. So, why talk about it anyway? it doesn't matters. Jesus IS the son of the father and the emitter of Christ. The father and the son are Lucifer. That's all it is. But as I said, all this will not unify humans, it will keep them divided, and even if you open to all the world what the Bible and sacred text are all about, those who have a dogmatic view of the subject will never accept truth, since if they accept it, they have nothing to hold on or stick to anymore and there world will crash. Is there a solution? yes there is one. Stay all in your corner with your beliefs and fantasies and don't bother other people with it. You can not join in one unity what is not compatible. The brains of too many are rotten by the lies of religions, do not try to change that, just keep them separated, it's all you can do. Religion is at the base of thousands of wars since more than 3000 years, and at that time world population was a fraction of what it is now. There is no thing more invisible than God that has brought more misery on this planet than God itself.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: AMPTAH

" Is there another Armageddon mentioned in the good book that is yet to come? "

Yes , when Christ Returns . That has Not happened Yet..........

But, that's a loooong time away. Jesus said,

And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. KJV, Luke 17:26

So, look at all the events that have to happen, before we return to the days of Noah.

First, we have to master Genetic engineering, so that we can use our knowledge of DNA to re-create man.

Then we have to make man in our own image, after our likeness, to fulfill the prophesy that "as it was in the beginning, so it shall be in the ending".

Then the "Sons of God" ...ie. the descendents of the geneticists, have to look upon the "Daughters of Man", like before, and find that they are "fair"...and take onto them "wifes" all that they chose.

AND THEN...as they are all feasting, and making merry, "Marrying and giving in marriage"...at that time, we've arrived at the conditions prevailing at the time of Noah.

That's when Jesus swoops down to grab his flock, just before the destruction.

That's like 1500 years from today.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
It is odd that Pope Francis named his newest, largest telescope addition on Mount Grahm Obaervatory "Lucifer"

But...did he, himself, say Lucifer is Jesus's father, or is that just in a really old Catholic song in Latin?

a reply to: Milah

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Jesus is not the Son of Lucifer. He's the Son of God. In The Bible, Lucifer is mentioned several times as being God's Brother.

Therefore, Lucifer is Jesus' UNCLE, not his father.

You wonder why dysfunctional families do so well on TV.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

That is several mistranslations strung together.

It is part of a traditional Easter proclamation called the Exsultet.

Here's the translation in full (the section in question is towards the end):

Exult, let them exult, the hosts of heaven,
exult, let Angel ministers of God exult,
let the trumpet of salvation
sound aloud our mighty King's triumph!

Be glad, let earth be glad, as glory floods her,
ablaze with light from her eternal King,
let all corners of the earth be glad,
knowing an end to gloom and darkness.

Rejoice, let Mother Church also rejoice,
arrayed with the lightning of his glory,
let this holy building shake with joy,
filled with the mighty voices of the peoples.

(Therefore, dearest friends,
standing in the awesome glory of this holy light,
invoke with me, I ask you,
the mercy of God almighty,
that he, who has been pleased to number me,
though unworthy, among the Levites,
may pour into me his light unshadowed,
that I may sing this candle's perfect praises).

(Deacon: The Lord be with you.
People: And with your spirit.)
Deacon: Lift up your hearts.
People: We lift them up to the Lord.
Deacon: Let us give thanks to the Lord our God.
People: It is right and just.

It is truly right and just,
with ardent love of mind and heart
and with devoted service of our voice,
to acclaim our God invisible, the almighty Father,
and Jesus Christ, our Lord, his Son, his Only Begotten.

Who for our sake paid Adam's debt to the eternal Father,
and, pouring out his own dear Blood,
wiped clean the record of our ancient sinfulness.

These, then, are the feasts of Passover,
in which is slain the Lamb, the one true Lamb,
whose Blood anoints the doorposts of believers.

This is the night,
when once you led our forebears, Israel's children,
from slavery in Egypt
and made them pass dry-shod through the Red Sea.

This is the night
that with a pillar of fire
banished the darkness of sin.

This is the night
that even now throughout the world,
sets Christian believers apart from worldly vices
and from the gloom of sin,
leading them to grace
and joining them to his holy ones.

This is the night
when Christ broke the prison-bars of death
and rose victorious from the underworld.

Our birth would have been no gain,
had we not been redeemed.
O wonder of your humble care for us!
O love, O charity beyond all telling,
to ransom a slave you gave away your Son!

O truly necessary sin of Adam,
destroyed completely by the Death of Christ!

O happy fault
that earned for us so great, so glorious a Redeemer!

O truly blessed night,
worthy alone to know the time and hour
when Christ rose from the underworld!

This is the night
of which it is written:
The night shall be as bright as day,
dazzling is the night for me, and full of gladness.

The sanctifying power of this night
dispels wickedness, washes faults away,
restores innocence to the fallen, and joy to mourners,
drives out hatred, fosters concord, and brings down the mighty.

On this, your night of grace, O holy Father,
accept this candle, a solemn offering,
the work of bees and of your servants' hands,
an evening sacrifice of praise,
this gift from your most holy Church.

But now we know the praises of this pillar,
which glowing fire ignites for God's honour,
a fire into many flames divided,
yet never dimmed by sharing of its light,
for it is fed by melting wax,
drawn out by mother bees
to build a torch so precious.

O truly blessed night,
when things of heaven are wed to those of earth,
and divine to the human.

Therefore, O Lord,
we pray you that this candle,
hallowed to the honour of your name,
may persevere undimmed,
to overcome the darkness of this night.
Receive it as a pleasing fragrance,
and let it mingle with the lights of heaven.
May this flame be found still burning
by the Morning Star:
the one Morning Star who never sets,
Christ your Son,
who, coming back from death's domain,
has shed his peaceful light on humanity,
and lives and reigns for ever and ever.
Amen.

edit on 1/10/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
^ Good question! If that's what EVERY Pope recites, one would think it would have been criticized before. But can't find any trace of it being criticized til Pope Francis said it.. dunno

originally posted by: Milah

@5:16
Since he says CHRIST IS YOUR SON why doesnt he refer to Deus (God in Latin) or some similar term?

For what the Bible does say about LUCIFER, perhaps see here: www.openbible.info...

The Vatican is the Den of Satan OMG!!!!!! And G-D is going to rip that place into little pieces, in the not so distant future. The Vatican says Jesus is the son of Lucifer. And that my dear brothers and sisters in Christ, is Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. Unforgivable. That is almost exactly what the Pharisees said to Jesus Christ, and he replied that would never be forgiven.

Translation from CatholicForums:

Flammas eius

Flaming Lucifer

Lucifer matutínus invéniat:

Lucifer finds Mankind

ille, inquam, Lúcifer, qui nescit occásum Christus Fílius tuus, (!!!!)

I say: Oh Lucifer who will never be defeated, CHRIST IS YOUR SON!

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Is it the Catholic Bible (has to be); as does not at all resemble in translation the King James version. Any ideas as to why opposing dogmas re-write or recreate myth to suit their own dogmatic natures (purpose for/to a specific agenda).

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 222mockingbirdlane

I may be wrong, but I think the telescope was named that before he became pope.

He was elected as pope on March 13, 2013. That would have meant that in less than a month, he would have had to name the telescope, someone then would have written a book, and then someone else would have had to write this article:
www....(nolink)/lucifer-is-helping-vatican-astronomers-look-for-extraterrestrials-970/19968

That's just kind of hard to swallow.

"Lucifer" by the way stands for “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research" and is just an instrument that is attached to the telescope.

To me, it kind of sounds like the Pope said a few things that got under the skin of some of the republicans so I guess now we get to read a bunch of crap demonizing the guy.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 222mockingbirdlane
It is odd that Pope Francis named his newest, largest telescope addition on Mount Grahm Obaervatory "Lucifer"

But...did he, himself, say Lucifer is Jesus's father, or is that just in a really old Catholic song in Latin?

The LUCI (or Lucifer) camera is part of the Large Binocular Telescope which is owned & named by the Max Planck Institute for Extraterrestrial Physics. Here's a link to their website.

LUCI just happens to be one of many instruments at the Mt Graham International Observatory site, which is, as the name says, an international effort, combining instruments and staff from many nations.

The Vatican Observatory's VTT telescope is also located on Mt Graham.

The Vatican Observatory does not own the Mt Graham International Observatory site, it is owned by the University of Arizona, Here's a link to the Observatory's web site.

Hope that clears things up.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
[

Translation from CatholicForums:

Flammas eius

Flaming Lucifer

Lucifer matutínus invéniat:

Lucifer finds Mankind

ille, inquam, Lúcifer, qui nescit occásum Christus Fílius tuus

So can someone translate from Latin to English what he DID say as part of the Easter sermon or whatever?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
If I was to explain the Biblical supernatural world in a physical sense I would sum it up with the following.

Angels, cherubs, seraphs, jinn and many other named spirit creatures have a physical counterpart. Their physical bodies are the stars of the galaxy. There is one spirit creature for every physical star. Their thoughts are made up of the electromagnetic streams coming out of the star. The being that gave those stars life sits at the center of the Milkyway galaxy. That being's thoughts are made up of the energy that flows through the entire length of the galaxy with its source being at the center.

Maybe our star Sol is really Lucifer, the fallen one. In the future it is said that Jesus will become that new star. In order for that to happen the first star must go dark.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Well, if God created man, and Jesus and Satan -- aren't we all kind of like brothers or something?

Yeah...unfortunately,

A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity. KJV, Proverbs17:17

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Mount Graham observatory was started by and funded by the Vatican, and to this day is still operated by the Vatican. Just a coincidence that the newest addition is nic named and abbreviated as LUCIFER. The German company that built it was hired by the Vatican. Seems to have happened before Francis was pope, but what's the difference really? Is one pope different than the next? He still keeps guys taking turns to watch through it at all times.

a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Lucifer is not a reference to Satan

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I've never understood how God created you and me, and we're "God's children" -- and Jesus is the son of God -- but we're not the brothers and sisters of Jesus.

It would seem to me if it all came from the same place/being -- then it's all the same, just different beings playing different characters/roles.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

More uneducated anti Catholic tomfoolery.

We don't worship the devil.

In fact every year at midnight mass we give a profession of faith and one of the things we profess to with a solemn 'I do' is 'do you reject Satan and his works'

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

I have many bibles; this one convenient is the RCC version: Job 38:7: My loins burn with inflammation and my whole body is diseased.

That's Psalms 38:7, not Job 38:7.
Check again.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I've never understood how God created you and me, and we're "God's children" -- and Jesus is the son of God -- but we're not the brothers and sisters of Jesus.

It would seem to me if it all came from the same place/being -- then it's all the same, just different beings playing different characters/roles.

We are the children of God...and brothers and sisters of Jesus. Who told you otherwise?

Hebrews 2 --- New International Version (NIV)

Warning to Pay Attention

2 We must pay the most careful attention, therefore, to what we have heard, so that we do not drift away. 2 For since the message spoken through angels was binding, and every violation and disobedience received its just punishment, 3 how shall we escape if we ignore so great a salvation? This salvation, which was first announced by the Lord, was confirmed to us by those who heard him. 4 God also testified to it by signs, wonders and various miracles, and by gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will.

Jesus Made Fully Human

5 It is not to angels that he has subjected the world to come, about which we are speaking. 6 But there is a place where someone has testified:

“What is mankind that you are mindful of them,
a son of man that you care for him?
You made them a little lower than the angels;
you crowned them with glory and honor
and put everything under their feet.”

In putting everything under them, God left nothing that is not subject to them. Yet at present we do not see everything subject to them. 9 But we do see Jesus, who was made lower than the angels for a little while, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.

10 In bringing many sons and daughters to glory, it was fitting that God, for whom and through whom everything exists, should make the pioneer of their salvation perfect through what he suffered. 11 Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters. 12 He says,

“I will declare your name to my brothers and sisters;
in the assembly I will sing your praises.”

13 And again,

“I will put my trust in him.”

And again he says,

“Here am I, and the children God has given me.”

14 Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might break the power of him who holds the power of death—that is, the devil— 15 and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death. 16 For surely it is not angels he helps, but Abraham’s descendants. 17 For this reason he had to be made like them,[k] fully human in every way, in order that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, and that he might make atonement for the sins of the people. 18 Because he himself suffered when he was tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted.

edit on 1-10-2015 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Milah
^ Good question! If that's what EVERY Pope recites, one would think it would have been criticized before. But can't find any trace of it being criticized til Pope Francis said it.. dunno

Look at the video again, and you will see that Francis is NOT the one singing that chant.
The only contributions made by Francis himself are a few standard Christian statements, in English, overlaid by hundreds of exclamation marks. (But I only watched up to the point where the "Lucifer" statement was supposed to come).

The real key to this controversy is that somebody put the lines into an "instant translation" site, and came up with a rubbish translation. The moral is that instant translation sites are useless, at least in the case of Latin texts.

The wording was not criticised previously because youtube videos of these occasions were not freely available for the scrutiny of people without working knowledge of Latin who were obsessed with identifying this particular pope as an antichrist.
Those words were heard previously only by people who understood what they meant.

edit on 2-10-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Latest Hebrew to English –Isaiah 14:12-15

Eth Cepher – YESHA’ YAHU – Isaiah Isa 14:12-15
(12) How art you fallen from heaven, O Heylel, son of the howling morning! How are you cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! (13) For you have said in your heart, I will be like EL ELYON. (15) Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, to the sides of the pit.

Jerome had no idea of this Hebrew to Latin translation and substituted his rendition of a word "Lucifer" in trying to explain evil. The Hebrew scholars are as much in the dark also as to Heylel who is the son of the howling morning. Call Heylel whatever you may but Lucifer is a made up name for an unknown entity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join