It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton claims he was threatened not to challenge the sitting president

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: spav5

You may worship at the pedestal of moral decay in your choice for the most powerful office on our planet as is your right, but I expect the highest of morals in my POTUS. Clinton took advantage of his position and Monica exploited his position to her advantage. 2 wrongs still do not a right make. I cut him a small bit of slack ONLY because...I wouldn't want Hillary as a bedmate either!

You support a man who, at the height of ineptitude, actuLly said in his defense: "it depends on what your definition if "is" is." Okay, fine.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: spav5

You may worship at the pedestal of moral decay in your choice for the most powerful office on our planet as is your right, but I expect the highest of morals in my POTUS. Clinton took advantage of his position and Monica exploited his position to her advantage. 2 wrongs still do not a right make. I cut him a small bit of slack ONLY because...I wouldn't want Hillary as a bedmate either!

You support a man who, at the height of ineptitude, actuLly said in his defense: "it depends on what your definition if "is" is." Okay, fine.

Sorry for late reply. Your morals are of little concern to me and they certainly are not a qualification for USA president.

Why do you think people spend millions to become president? To give back? Of course he took advantage of his position...that is why he sought that position.

In the many ways that he used his power for personal gain..I think getting a hummer in the oval office rates quite low on the scale of abuse of power.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join