It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton claims he was threatened not to challenge the sitting president

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
But he has generated a number of enemies.

That equals a conspiracy?

Maybe Bill should have kept his
member put away instead of wagging it.

Really, this is laughable, Hillary started the birther rumor,
she started the "Muslim question" on Barack Obama.

Now Obama is throwing her under the bus, but yeah...
it is a "vast right wing conspiracy".

edit on 27-9-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

No. That's the point.

she started the "Muslim question".
Really?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   

No. That's the point.

she started the "Muslim question".
Really?

Maybe however there is no doubt the Obama's white house doesn't like Hillary at all. I don't think it was so much her as people that worked for her and we'll bill clinton dug into Obama several times. The Club find have no friends in the Obama's administration. And id go so far as to say they are actively working against her at this point.

m.huffpost.com...

www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

www.breitbart.com...

hollywoodlife.com...

edit on 9/27/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Maybe however there is no doubt the Obama's white house doesn't like Hillary at all.

Well, she was Secretary of State, no?
But what is there to like?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

Maybe however there is no doubt the Obama's white house doesn't like Hillary at all.

Well, she was Secretary of State, no?
But what is there to like?

I wondered about that even at that time there was a deal made there for something. That I have no doubt. I often wondered if it was a behind the scenes deal to get her to back off by Obama's supporters. Because bill Clinton was starting to hit him heavy then stopped and disappeared like magic.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Sounds like they're setting up walls of deflections to cover the coming exposures about espionage.

Bunch of sick-o wack-o liars.

and maybe .....
Clinton fundraiser was hosted by convicted drug dealer

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

have no reason to believe that she is is the first to use private email
a reply to: spav5

The use and exclusive control of her private SERVER is the problem. SERVER.
She decided to use one and denies any wrongdoing. Taking to your own server IS a wrongdoing.

Let's remember the nature of her position, as that of Secretary of State. 4th in line for oval office.

Mr. Clinton has no credibility as he could not even define the word "is" as Commander in Chief.

Whiner.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Bill is a master disinfo shill. Democrats are behind Hillary's email scandal. All to aid Bernie. Hillary won't ever see prison, that's not part of the plan. The scandal just needs to drag on and on to make Bernie look like a grassroots underdog who didn't have to fight dirty to beat Hillary. Hillary and Bill are playing along. The Clintons victimize, they aren't victims.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Well, Clinton does have a point.

The Republicans are making the most out of this email issue and is spreading a lot of propaganda in regards to it. Every few days were have new headlines claiming to be a "smoking gun" that proves Clinton knowingly committed some crime.

But it has always amounted to nothing.

I think this effort is a way to discredit Hillary and try to ruin her chances at the White House, and it is also revenge for the Benghazi issue. The Republicans are very salty that a she not found guilty of wrongdoing in a Republican-led investigation. The rhetoric and propaganda amounted to absolutely nothing when the Benghazi report was released.

The Republicans either had to backtrack, or they didn't mention it at all.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Are you saying that it is okay with you that the Clintons are connected to at least 80 suspicious deaths over the years including but not limited to their own body guards coming up dead?

There is something very wrong when others keep dying around you.I know I wouldn't be a body guard for the Clintons. And I certainly wouldn't believe a thing that comes out of either of their mouths.They have proven time and again that they can lie easier than they can tell the truth.Just look at the list of lies Hillary has told over these emails so far.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

That's a load of codswallop. Coming from the guy who very clearly said the famous line "I did not have sexual relations with that woman..." how can you believe anything he says?

He did not lie. He simply had a different definition of sexual relations than other people. For Bill, sex meant coitus. His coitus was interruptus. He did not go "all the way", as we talk in teenager language. If you didn't go all the way, you haven't had sex yet. It was foreplay. It was anticipation. But, not completion. He was being truthful, and precise.
edit on 27-9-2015 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

have no reason to believe that she is is the first to use private email

The use and exclusive control of her private SERVER is the problem. SERVER.
She decided to use one and denies any wrongdoing. Taking to your own server IS a wrongdoing.

Let's remember the nature of her position, as that of Secretary of State. 4th in line for oval office.

Mr. Clinton has no credibility as he could not even define the word "is" as Commander in Chief.

Whiner.

They did go after Bill on an issue that most people believed was irrelevant..turned out it was irrelevant..the only thing people can bring up now is that he "perjured" himself. He should have never been put in the position in the first place..not over sex. So..the GOP has no credibility either.

I agree that public servants should not be allowed to use private servers when discussing work related issues. They need to make clearer rules about this and move on.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

Are you saying that it is okay with you that the Clintons are connected to at least 80 suspicious deaths over the years including but not limited to their own body guards coming up dead?

There is something very wrong when others keep dying around you.I know I wouldn't be a body guard for the Clintons. And I certainly wouldn't believe a thing that comes out of either of their mouths.They have proven time and again that they can lie easier than they can tell the truth.Just look at the list of lies Hillary has told over these emails so far.

I am not saying that at all. I have no love for the Clintons. I despise Hillary. One thing has nothing to do with the other.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Well, Clinton does have a point.

Only if one is as paranoid as Bill and Hillary have become
from lying for over 20 years about everything from emails to murder
can one embrace the conspiracy theory.

G.W. Bush was not in Hillary's basement with the server
orchestrating all of this.

To any sane person, all the trouble Hillary is in is her own doing.

Which is precisely why the majority of Americans find her to be
dishonest, untrustworthy, and know she is hiding and lying.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Since my thread was closed I thought I would just post what I said there here!

a reply to: Profusion

Bill Clinton says GOP, media at fault for wife's email woes

WASHINGTON (AP) — Former President Bill Clinton blamed Republicans and the media for the controversy surrounding his wife's use of a private email server as secretary of state, arguing that GOP rivals want to focus on political hype to undercut her presidential campaign.

"I have never seen so much expended on so little," Clinton said in an interview to be aired Sunday, describing the email furor as resulting largely from the GOP's "full-scale frontal assault" on Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton. Excerpts of the interview on "CNN's Fareed Zakaria GPS" were released on Saturday.

Really? Are You FREAKING SERIOUS BILL? The idiots that tried to impeach, you for getting a BJ,

The Senate Acquits President Clinton

The United States Senate acquitted William Jefferson Clinton yesterday on charges that he committed perjury and obstruction of justice to hide sexual indiscretions with a onetime White House intern, permitting the 42nd president to complete the remaining 708 days of his term.

in the oval office spent 4 times more time and energy on YOU and your mindless shenanigans, then they did on 9/11. You and your witchy wife need to hop on her broom and fly away to the MOON!

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

This is such an epic fail on their part.

20 years, rinse, wash and repeat.

They are so in love with themselves and their Clinton Crime
Foundation dynasty and $$ they cant see straight anymore.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I can agree that this originates with Hillary. She put herself in this position. But it is naive of us to think that the GOP and the right-wing propaganda machine are not bleeding this issue dry, especially in the media, for political purposes when no wrongdoing has been formally directed at Hillary.

The biggest problem I see in these issues is that the GOP doesn't learn from history or it's past mistakes. A good example would be the Benghazi issue. For two years after the attack, we heard the Right bashing everyone over the head with stories and talking points that the administration lied, Hillary lied, they called for a stand-down order, etc, etc.

Then an all-Republican committee publishes a report that shows the administration and Hillary were clear of any wrongdoing.....and it's crickets from the Republican propaganda machine. Even Fox News had the head Republican of that committee on their shows and not once did they ask him about the report because it would make them look like fools after two years of propaganda and lies.

So if we were honest and intelligent about this current issue, wouldn't it be wise to wait for all the investigations to be completed and the facts presented before you jump the gun and put all of your eggs in one basket?

It's very possible that Hillary may be found innocent in all of this and a lot of people could potentially look like fools for falling for the propaganda.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

But it is naive of us to think that the GOP and the right-wing propaganda machine are not bleeding this issue dry, especially in the media

Oh so Hillary would like it if the media did not report on a
scandal bigger than Watergate? Well of course!

Is Chuck Todd a GOP? AFAIK he is a Democrat! GOP??
Clinton caught in her own trap

Then an all-Republican committee publishes a report that shows the administration and Hillary were clear of any wrongdoing.....and it's crickets

The latest investigation uncovered that Cheryl Mills tampered with the report
before it was submitted. This will come out in Hillary's testimony soon in Oct.

Mills, Clinton’s former chief of staff at the State Department, also told the House Select Committee on Benghazi that she reviewed and made suggestions for changes to the government's official, final report on what happened in Benghazi, according to a separate, GOP source familiar with what she said.

The source said it “call[s] into question the ‘independence’” of the report's conclusions; Democrats dismissed it as an old GOP theory that's already been debunked.
www.politico.com...

Bob and weave, blame shift...wont save her she ruined her own story.

More damning stuff on Hillary that the GOP has nothing to do with
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join