It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wish to not be persecuted by the Liberal and LBGT agenda

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Sounds reasonable to me. Jk 😉
edit on 26-9-2015 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

So let get this straight. You + reading = comprehending. You must be a prodigy because most here are a bit slow on the uptake.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TsukiLunar

With all these recent topics that are GLBTQ+ related, but just turn into an open mic for bashing i think people are on the defense..

Careful though, you are Guilty be association and you are now part of the Gay Agenda

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Sir/ma'am, I am the gay agenda. It's has been a long time coming and I will yell from the rooftops if I have to. These dated ideologies.. I have no use for them. Many in this thread are content to stagnant the progression of their own borrowed beliefs. They will wither, the world is changing.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

THIS ^^ makes me gag.

And, just for the record, I am a middle-aged heterosexual woman with two grown kids.

These asshats make me sick.

edit on 9/26/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Awww, who would not love a face like that?(God probably)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Wow, that picture is powerful.. thank you

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I wish to not be persecuted by the Liberal and LBGT agenda

Gun owners,rich people,bankers,corporations,Christians, and Jews also would like not be be persecuted by the liberal agenda.

They can relate.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Right, except your not. Really ideological differences on theory of law are not the same as oppressing people's innate sexuality. I am surprised i have to explain this to you, but just cause your wing sounds good to you, doesn't mean it is good or fair.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Not ?

What does one call the tens of thousands of REGULATIONS telling how those people can live their lives ?

Well I guess it does have to be explain, but this thread is rich with HYPOCRISY.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Right, social contracts dealing with humanity's affair sounds like reasonable concept to me. Whether or not something is good for society is not decided beforehand. How we structure our interactions is important for keep social order. We all realize that the laws intent is to better society, except you I guess.

It doesn't matter anyway. We all have the agency to break the law if we so choose. The only thing keeping chaos from reigning is our social contracts.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

LOOOOOL!

So laws are now called 'social contracts' !

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Not quite. I am surprised that this concept has no permanence in your mind. Do you not understand any notions about social etiquette? We're you raised in a barn?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

How have any of those been persecuted like (for this example) the GLBTQ+ community?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Dude/Dudette, you are so funny!
Made my night ty! I actually cackled out loud reading your OP and then the replies through this thread!

You deserve multiple Gold Stars for engaging such a response!
edit on 27-9-2015 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

haha ty as well

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar
a reply to: projectvxn

Heterosexual sexuality disgusts me. I wish you guys would stop throwing it in my face.

Someone didn't bother to actually read my post. Congratulations on your knee jerk reaction.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
ATS really needs a sarcasm font.

I'm so confused by this thread. If it's sarcasm, it's funny. If it's legit, then....not so much funny, just pitiful.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
What is it about the LGBT community that scares you? This isn't directly addressed to OP, but everyone who thinks this way. Please enlighten me.

Is it our sharp fashion sense? Are you threatened that some of us can pull off a sharp three piece suit and nifty hair?

Are you afraid of walking down the street, being accosted by a burly man wearing a harness and tight leather pants? Or a butch woman with a crew cut and doc martens? Or even...gasp! A woman/man who happens to not be quite feminine/masculine?

Gay agenda? There is no gay agenda, just individuals who would like the same rights a happily married Conservative white Christian couple have had without complications since forever. The recent gay mariage ruling just lets everyone know that gay couples can get legal benefits that man/woman couples had since time immemorial (?). This isn't a carte blanche for gays to stop people on the street and say, 'hey! Why are you wearing those clothes? Shirt and pants? No. Wear this lace thong and titty tassles, sir. This is America now.'

And on that note, a young, well built man with bright pink hair in underwear is no different than an African-American or Latino gangbanger wearing saggy pants and enough gold chains to make Mr. T jealous.

But because of dusty scrolls supposedly containing the words of a glowing cloud (my interpretation of the Judeo-Islamo-Christian God), we are to be considered less human, just like the blacks, the browns, the yellows and reds before the idea came that judging by skin was wrong.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

It's sarcasm.
I understand it perfectly; It's just one of the talents my parents encouraged. When I was a little kid, there was a slim paper-back book on our bookshelf entitled:
Snappy Answers to Stupid Questions.

I pulled it down and read it many, many times.

I taught my kids, too! They're great at it.....we say "Sarcasm is just one of the many services we offer"....and also (when we take it too far together and one of us gets fed up) we yell at each other....."Sarcasm is a block to communication!"

That last time my son was filling out a rental application, the landlord said, "If this place burns down, I'm only responsible for the damage to the building." My son sat there looking at him, and then said: "Does it burn down often?"

LOLOL!!!!

lol
God, I love my kids. Huge parts of my heart walking around out there ...........

that's what kids are......

edit on 9/28/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join