It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wish to not be persecuted by the Liberal and LBGT agenda

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar
a reply to: markosity1973
I am not the bigot here. All I want to do is control the lives of those around me based on what I consider acceptable for society.

Ahhhh...so you're a liberal.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Personally...I don't see much of a difference between "You aren't allowed your beliefs" and "You must accept my beliefs". If both sides of any of these arguments would simply "live and let live", we would all be better off. That means those opposed to something accepting that it will exist...and...those who practice something accepting that others won't like it. I believe most of the problem is with the latter. In many instances, it is (on this particular subject) more of the gay community demanding acceptance. No one has to accept another's beliefs or lifestyle. But they also shouldn't force their own.
edit on 9/29/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

We want to be accepted as a Person, and not thought of as a Sub-Human second-class citizen, or a "Mental Disorder: or "Sexual Deviant" or "Abnormal against Nature" or "Abomination" Etc. i don't think anyone is trying to force anyone to be GLBTQ+, or experience it.. just to be thought of as a person, and not be called slurs

<< 4  5  6   >>

join