It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you seen a UFO post here your reaction..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I've seen a flying saucer, a silver disk for some 20 seconds. I was playing a game online with my buds when I felt the urge to look out my porch window to my left and seen a disk just slide into the clouds or the clouds hovered over it. Was not scared but couldn't stop looking until it was gone just wow that's a silver disk! Told my buddies I was gaming with I just saw a flying saucer in the clouds it was silver, it just went into the cloud and is gone!

I've also seen strange lights with strange flashing patterns and other stuff but I wasn't scared just very interested. The time I've seen a beam of light shine down in the distance while camping in a state park when nobody knew we were there - it was so big and instant so white that's the only time I was terrified where I couldn't move.

My question to you is;
1. Did your experience happen in an isolated area / country / rural?
2. What was your emotional reaction, were you scared if no, why do you think that is?
3. Do you think this is governent technology?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: STEEM

I sawer a "thingy" once, at night. I was jaw dropped, never saw anything like it, before or since.

What convinced me to this day that it wasn't of this earth was how fast it was going, the color, the total silence, and the sudden angular change of direction it made without radius of turn.

All of these things defied convention.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I have definitely seen some things in the air I could not identify. Both in the country, a hundred miles from any decent sized city, and in the middle of a city. Most likely built by the military and government.

Though, almost any military grade air craft would perplex me as such, as I don't study such things, or have a background in that at all.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

the total silence

That seems common to almost all sightings.
I've seen two on separate occasions and both were completely silent.

As to OP's question. Excitement and wishing they'd come and pick me up

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I've seen quite a few unexplainables in my years on this earth. For this particular event of unusuality I'm taking you back to.... March 1993 Death Valley. My partner and I, Dave, had just left an odd lil town where most of the people had a very different look to them. I believe it was Furnace Creek. Most of the people oddly enough seemed to have long curly, almost kinky blonde hair. Both women and men with the same being the case in the mens beards. All of them seem to be of fairly large stature also. I'd say the avg. height of the men I seen was 6' 3. We stopped in the town to investigate a knock in the front of my partners truck. We were coming into California from Idaho after taking Daves son and daughter there to finish out their school year. After their spring break visit.The oddity of the people in Furnace Creek was just the beginning.

After I went to the little store there on the outskirts of town and purchased a sody. That being when I noticed about the town folk.
I meandered myself back across the street with my usual confident stride. A striking gent then I suppose.( Some girlys went by and gave me the hoorahs). Sorry I had to toss that in for my own ego. I jumped back in Daves truck, as he whipped it back around and we headed back out to the highway. The tundra was high so we couldn't see out to the highway as we made the bend out of town.

As we completed the bend around to where we could see the highway. Just beyond it with cars flying by right in front of us. There seem to be what looked like two rollercoaster cars. One green one red lit up so you could only see the cars and not the track against the night sky. Beyond that, the Moon, in full bloom had just cleared the panamint mountains. One of the cars did follow immediatly behind the other as if hooked together like a rollercoaster. They appeared to be so much like a rollercoaster as we cleared the high tundra and got out on to the highway I said Dave, What is a rollercoaster doing out in the middle of the desert? My partner Dave is a very timid man as you will soon see. He answered me back totally astonished at first and said clearly, I don't know what that is.

Now by the time we pulled out on to the highway these cars weren't cars anymore and had seperated. I said to Dave," look at that ! " as this triangular craft just stopped on a dime in mid air. Not right over the highway but I could have hit it with a football. Keep in mind there were other cars going by us constantly but we were the only ones who pulled over. Dave was in shock and just doing anything I told him to at this point, which was, pull over Dave.

As we pulled over I jumped out of the truck with mag lite in hand and started flashing it at the craft. To my own astonishment the craft just sitting there seemed to respond by rocking it's nose and tail up and down. Then the other craft stopped on a dime right behind it. It is important for me to say at this point that I'm not talking herriers here these things stopped on a dime. They had the power of the air. to do what ever they wanted to do. So after the one stopped behind the one in front the one in front glided silently over our heads. What I seen at that point was this. A triangular craft with a green glowing plasma like tube around the perimeter. I saw a glass canopy with one pilot inside oxygen mask and helmut. Then in an instant it took off and was crusing just in front of the Panamints as a little green dot and woosh. Dead stop , and I mean directly behind the other one.

Then the red one did the exact same thing. It was like unto a magic show. My partner Dave whom I will always love could barely make it around the bed of his truck gripping it with white knuckles just to ask me in a stuttering voice. Are ah are these ours? I suddenly felt so bad for not noticing he was petrified. I put my arm around him and said," yes Dave, Dave yes, these are ours" and we both watched them shoot to the north. I think Dave was so glad to see them go. And they were gone in a heart beat. To this day my friend Dave will tell the same story damn near word for word at any time. A bit scary for him, but for me one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

UFOs? That's hard to say but definitely unusual flying objects.
edit on Rpm92515v14201500000001 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Same here about excitement. I went back to the same spot three nights running in the hopes it would return. It didn't. Once in a lifetime event, I figure. Lost good friendships arguing about what it was.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

About 30 years ago I was fishing on the Missouri river with my father, brother and one of my dad's friends. We fished from the bank and stayed the whole night. Sometime after midnight we saw a light int he sky. It was about as big as a star appears in the sky. It was zipping all over the sky. Moving rapidly up then down East then West and at all different angles. It disappeared after about 3 minutes.

It was not a plane. It was moving very fast and changed direction very rapidly. If it was a piloted aircraft of any kind I am not sure why it was flying in such a way.....rapidly changing directions.

Edit...All four of us saw it and were dumbfounded as to what it was.
edit on 25-9-2015 by spav5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: VoidHawk

Same here about excitement. I went back to the same spot three nights running in the hopes it would return. It didn't. Once in a lifetime event, I figure. Lost good friendships arguing about what it was.

You know, I'm fully aware that they just might want to eat me, or worse get the probes out! but I'd still wave in the hope they might take me for a ride.
Probably end up on a slab in area 51

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I was doing inner cartwheels, connected and receiving messages for some of it. My children witnessed the crafts too, and the paramilitary picked them up, because black choppers arrived, and surviellance resulted.

Some mixed things, it was very confusing, but have enormous Love, Respect, Gratitude for All The Hero's in these lower realms, close to us, who protect and guide with the dark side active always, AND for the true Higher Up who watch over and have always assured I was safe, driving, and in life.

If you have a good heart, and really want to do the work you came to do and help others, and pour out gratitude and joy, you have ARK, you are protected.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
My 'reaction' was clouded thought. I knew instantly what I was seeing was something other- but the sighting and subsequent experience in reflection, felt like I was moving under water in slow motion.
Very bizarre.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I've seen a couple of unexplained things that likely have explanations. I'll try to be as specific as I can!

First

Timeline is iffy because I was a child but this had to be between 1997 and 2002. I know I was a small child and the located was somewhere in a Kansas City suburb. It had to be summer or spring because all of us children were outside playing. We were playing Tag around the time it floated over us. To me, it looked like it was just above the trees and powerlines but not close enough to touch if we were standing on top of one. It made a low humming noise that wasn't overpowering in noise level but it gave off the same feeling as drums beating in a band. I don't know how to explain it any better than that, like that thumping inside your chest? It flew sluggishly so it took a few moments for it to be completely over us and it actually covered a good portion of the sky above us. We were small, though, so it likely looked bigger than what it was.

Shape-wise, it was oval-ish but I couldn't see it fully around all sides to tell you about all of it. It wasn't smooth, though, and it did have a sort of squared off sides so if you were looking at it horizontally, you'd see a flat wall that slopes into the bottom. The topside, I don't know as we couldn't see it. The bottom, as I mentioned, was not smooth and I distinctly remember seeing what looked like panels, lights, and something tucked up on the sides. It reminds me of airplane wheels but not hidden inside a compartment and less round. Dark grey, non reflective, looked to be made of metal. Pretty unremarkable. I can't recall seeing any windows.

I only know all of this because the family's screen door was automatically latching so all of us were locked out. We were all pretty scared too because we didn't know what it was. What sucks is I can't remember the friend and neither can my mom. It would be really helpful if I could contact them or the other kids there because we were all out there. Maybe six or seven of us? I've tried searching for sightings in the Kansas City area but I can't turn up anything that fits the description. If any of you know anyone who shares a similar story, please let me know!

1. Did your experience happen in an isolated area / country / rural? One of those city communities where all the houses look the same.
2. What was your emotional reaction, were you scared if no, why do you think that is? I was terrified but that's because I was a kid so anything like that would be frightening at that age. I remember thinking it was a blimp (however cannot find any blimp that matches the description) that was crashing so couple that with not being able to get inside the house, yeah we were terrified.
3. Do you think this is governent technology? Most likely. It didn't look like fancy alien technology but size-wise, it was massive. I can't find anything that matches it though. If you or anyone knows anything that matches, let me know! I'm immensely interested in solving this puzzle.

Second

This is less remarkable and I can't remember the specific location (somewhere in Missouri or Kansas) or year. I was at least 10 years old but no older than 12 so super small timeline ( 2002 - 2004). My dad was in a men's hobby baseball league so we were waiting for a game to start. I never liked baseball so my interest was more in digging in the dirt and pretending I was a dragon. My cousin pointed something out in the sky a distance away but it took me a good moment to find it. The thing was egg shaped and pretty see-through aside from its edges. It blended in with the clouds quite well so if you don't keep your eye on it, you can easily lose it. My mom remembers seeing it too but I've yet to ask my cousin if he remembers. Its pace was slow, shape was eggshaped, and that's all that could be seen from our distance.

1. Did your experience happen in an isolated area / country / rural? I think isolated or, in the very least, country. There wasn't much around us other than the practice fields.
2. What was your emotional reaction, were you scared if no, why do you think that is? Not scared as it was far off, pretty slow moving too.
3. Do you think this is governent technology? Either that or mistaken identity.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Okay, this is my very first post...

A few years ago I was standing in my back yard talking to my neighbor when I saw something in the sky flying over my house. I said I am sorry to interrupt, but what the heck is that?!?! She saw it too...it was a black circular object, which changed shape two times as we watched it. It turned into a square and then an oval. It went over my house and I went into the front yard yo watch it but it was gone!! No fear, just amazement at what it could be!!
Cheers!!

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I saw a silent unlit silvery grey disk at 6:30 one October evening, it was about 30ft in diameter and it flew right over me so low down I could see lines on it which I assumed to be joints between panels. It was traveling at about 30mph but slowly accelerating as exited the 400yds of suburbia it had just flown over, back out into the countryside.

I was alone when I saw it, but I know other people saw it because it was reported in the local paper for three weeks. A woman saw it maneuvering over some fields south of town, she said it had green, orange and white lights on it and a bloke who was out walking his dog saw it as a bright white light hovering above a row of houses, he said it slowly moved off to the north, which was when I saw it. I was about 400yds north of him.

I didn't tell anyone about it for two weeks and just dismissed it as some type of military gravity manipulation machine because there's a lot of aerospace companies round here, BAE systems, Rolls Royce, etc.

Several years later I saw fleet of weird looking craft fly right over the town centre. They were very high up but I could see their shape and their strange motions. I knew I was looking at something from somewhere else. My emotions were a mixture of awe and fear. I also felt that I would see them again, although it was 18 years ago I haven't seen them since.
edit on 26-9-2015 by Thingy because: rcap typong

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I would like to pick your brain some day I really enjoy your responses and understanding of different subjects I find on here!

I'd like to know did it appear to be a shape, or was it very far away? Did it look like just a bright star? What kind of color? I really am interested in the colors, I often wonder what the purpose of the lights are when they are so different than our typical red and blue flashing lights, which says the engine is on and what not. I feel there is much to learn from the colors these objects have, why no colors / lights in day or even at all. Etc etc

I wish I would of asked more questions initially but maybe another post

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

Anything show colors that had you stunned? Could you see a shape or was it very far up looking like a bright star, erratic movement?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Aww man there's so much here I'm gonna wait until I get on my computer tomorrow hope you come back to answer my questions. Thank you for the story as I'm really getting a ton out of it, and everyone else!

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: wagtail

Other than that, did anything else feel strange or off about your day?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

What is ARC? What were the messages?
edit on 26-9-2015 by STEEM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

It was many years ago. It was in a rural area- we lived a bit outside the city off a highway which passed through fields for many miles. There was always a lot of cars though, as it was a highway that went passed through some major cities in the south. I was going home, and suddenly all the cars stopped ahead, as I slowed down and approached them, my car stalled.
I couldn't start it again.

Then I saw in front of me, and above the cars, a silver-metallic like disk. It seemed to be sitting in the air completely still.

I studied it (for I could see it perfectly- it was a sunny, clear day, and it wasn't that far away). I was sure it was some sort of military aircraft, and assumed the disk impression had to be an illusion, caused by seeing it from behind, and that it was probably moving directly away, just giving the impression of being stationary.

But after several seconds, without seeing it get smaller (as it would if moving away) and seeing that it really seemed to have a perfect saucer shape, with no other details, I started to feel confused.

Then it made some manouvers that really threw me for a loop- it moved upwards, then downwards, in a perfectly precise mannner, then tilted sideways one side, then the other. I don't know how to explain the strange effect of perfect precision in these movements!

Then, it suddenly shot off, in a southwest direction, but at a speed that was imossible! The kind of speed that if I saw it in a movie, for example, I would scoff and say that was really badly done- it looked unatural. If there was anyone inside it, they would be turned to mush!

I was leaning over my stearing wheel, with my mouth hanging open. I wasn't thinking anything, my mind was blank, like I couldn't process what I had seen. Then I heard the engines of the cars around me start up, and that sort of brought my mind back and I tried to start mine again- it worked. So we all started to pull out and begin moving again.
I drove the rest of the way in total silence, my mind blank, like a zombie.

It wasn't until I got home, got the groceries I had into the house, that I started to sort of come back to myself, and I said outloud to my husband, "You know..... I think I saw a UFO..?"" It was like all the explanations I could fathom just came up short and failed to explain the event.

I was not into UFO lore, had no knowledge or interest in such things, was a but ashamed of myself (being used to laughing at such ideas) But I just couldn't make sense of it.

Later in retrospect, I wondered why I didn't try to communicate with the other people on the road, to ask them if they saw the same thing.... and I wondered about the state I was in mentally, which became really "dead" after the thing was gone.

I experienced that same state months later, when my family and I were driving late at night (again on that rural highway).
I was sleeping in the passenger seat, when my husband woke me up, grabbing my knee and practically yelling in a panic, "There's a big light up ahead!"

I woke up and saw a blinding light just a few meters in front of us, and only a few meters off the ground. It was so bright, it was hard to look directly at it. As we got closer, he started flipping out more and more, and I was trying to calm him, saying it must be a helicopter, with their spotlight on us. I was sure that was what it had to be.

Then ...we were driving along in silence in the darkness, facing forward, our backs against the seat, minds blank.

I cannot begin to accurately explain how weird that was! One second there was so much going on- we were both yelling, blinded by this light, sitting forward, panicking.... then the next second, all was quiet, calm, nothingness.
I felt like my started to come back and I said, "what happened to the helicopter?" turning around to see if we passed it.
There was nothing. My husband continued to stare forward, completely blank, and just answered me, "I don't know. I don't what happened."

Then we just both turned and stared forward and said nothing more about it that night. That state of mind, the "blank slate" was the same as I had experienced hen I had the saucer thing sighting.

Later, when I brought up the event, and tried to see if he remembered us passing the light or it going out or something, he would just get very upset, say it was "nothing normal" and run out of the room, refusing to talk about it. He seemed upset, so I avoided the subject when I could.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I was like

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join