It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mods have evidence of UFOs being real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Can any mod explain this, and let us know whats going on please?

Deny Ignorance...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It says its in the trash bin, but I'd still like to know what its about.. Thanks

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
yeeer!!!!! roight arrr Shanerz!!!!?!?

got trashed cos it prolly was not evidence at all...

"Don't believe the hype!"
-Public Enemy

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This was a dry thread posted earlier in which someone wrote one line about how they'd found a material just like the Roswell metal that was foil like in their back garden, backing it up with no evidence whatsoever.

Go Mods - That threads right where it belongs.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Yeah It was a troll who posted a piece of tin foil And just nonsense post's

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
can't call him/her a troll if he/she truely believes this was the case... this was debunked due to no video evidence being provided only a photo...

(basically a piece of foil that had qualities allowing it to be scrunched up and onced let go would revert back to sheet form by itself as per material recorded to be found at the roswell crash site.. members were willing to take the individual opinion into consideration upon supply of video evidence showng the sheet in full animation.. this was not provided andwas binned....)

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
only mods can se this why???

their keeping it secret from us ??? hmmm wonder why

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
seriously mate, you missed nothing expect great expectation followed by a small pictures of creased tin foil...

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Wow, thanks for the vote of confidence!!!!

Yeah, you caught us. We're totally hiding proof of aliens. And since we're caught, I'll share the frightening image the poster provided as proof.

Take a deep breath now....

Yes, that was the proof provided.
Would you like something like this back on the boards, or do you think we made the right decision putting it where it belongs?

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
its made at home with some golden spray a foil but still i wanted to know what it was a fusssss about .thanks for the reminder

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Clearly we made a mistake. Obviously this is a message to all of humanity. It shows a French alien tending to an infant. The infant could represent the human/alien breeding program. lol

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hmmmm...never saw this thread. But thank you banshee, for at least digging it up, so that people could see, and not start rumors that the mods are working for the NSA trashing real alien evidence and crap like that.

So, we can now see, why the thread was in the trash bin: it was really a waste of space.

Note to all newbies: if i had a nickle for every joker who came on this board claiming they have proof of aliens/illuminati plot/ ect......id be able to buy this site and a brand new server farm to handle all the traffic such hoaxes tend to generate.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
You have just seen the shroud of tinfoil, a frozen image of an alien life form trapped in what once was a tinfoil hat

We'd tell you the whole story, however we'd have to kill you after

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
love the comic relief!!! I am laughing my butt off. Hey whats this? hmm, I can crinkle it and it goes back to its original form! Oh never mind, it is a tampon wrapper.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
AH SHUCKS!!!
I was really looking backward to seeing a video demo of that material being scrunched up & return to form.
Oh well...back to watching the Bugs Bunny & Road Runner Show

[edit on 1-1-2005 by evilution]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
No video needed...

If it TRULY went back to form, it wouldn't have all the wrinkles, now would it?

Not to mention, the same poster claimed to be able to cause lightning anywhere in the world on a separate thread.

Still think it isn't where it belongs?

Didn't think so...

On the contrary, if I had evidence, I'd be shouting it all over the board (as I do whenever I think I find something interesting)....not hiding it in the trash bin.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I thought yall was talking about the alien I have locked in my basement for a minute there.

He said he was a UPS man but I KNEW BETTER.

I have one of their craft in the garage, its brown with wheels and strange markings that almost seem like a message on the sides. The Government is in on it and I have proof, the craft has a metal piece bolted on the back of it with the word "Arkansas" and some letters and numbers after that. I have yet to dechiper the message but will tell yall when I do.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
... just makin sure

I like the little alien and astronaut drawing too, very...... creative

Thanks for the info... i saw it was in the bin and figured something of the sort, just wanted confirmation.... maybe someone accidentally clicked the trash bin - wouldnt want to lose something like that

- OMG its proof, you guys are trying to hide stuff from us!
juss kiddin happy new years!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
So, we can put this thread to bed then?

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
KingLizard, it's the festive period, your picture clearly shows the Alien delivering the baby jesus to us.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Nite, nite.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join