It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Growing Number Believe California’s Drought Is A Government Conspiracy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Just goes to show that people will believe just about anything.

"If you tell a big enough lie, and repeat it often enough, eventually everyone believes you. But it needs to be a REALLY BIG lie" - Josef Goebbels

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

I think it's obviously clear that if climate engineering is partly to blame (HAARP) that to not mention Fukushima as also partially to blame for the California drought would be naïve.

About 800 tera becquerel of Cesium- 137 is going to reach West Coast of North America by 2016

LINK

While scientists have found evidence in the geological record of droughts that span centuries in the California area, you can't push aside a global scale catastrophe like this while you pretend it won't be a problem.

LINK

The drought or "slow cook" as I prefer to call it, is a primer for a much worse issue as you can see in the links I provided.

I think that ATS hasn't done a good enough job of covering the progress in this news item, as it will eventually effect the whole entire globe. Also, the conspiracy to shush the issue is being overlooked. I thought this website exists under the conspiracy title.
edit on 8-11-2015 by SurfinUSA because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5   >>

join